Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-05-2018, 12:07 PM   #721
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Dwight Howard is averaging 6 rebounds per game in his last 5. The guy is finished.
Discectomy surgery before the season with the Lakers, if I'm not mistaken.

Michael Porter Jr same surgery. A cautionary tale.
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2018, 02:33 PM   #722
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

That's a bit of a leap. I'll agree that teams should be cautious based on his injury. But equating the last 5 games of DH is not valid. In fact, DH has averaged about the same minutes since his injury and close to the same rebounds. The biggest knock on DH his entire career has been his heart. He's always had the athletic ability but not the passion and he's definitely on cruise control now that they are effectively out of the playoffs.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 02:05 PM   #723
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-antonio-spurs

Weird situation, but hopefully he's back soon. I enjoy watching Kawhi play.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 03:21 PM   #724
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Raps are my East team so I watch them when I can. DeRozan was absolutely phenomenal and clutch as hell. I remember we had a spirited discussion around here many years back when it looked like he might be available as a near salary dump.

Anyway what was striking (aside from the general ineptness of Dwayne Casey not leaving himself timeouts and leaving Siakam on an island to guard Blake Griffin twice in the last 30 secs and leaving a gassed Valenciunas in the game in overtime to guard Griffin on another key possession) was that the two teams tied, with 1.4 seconds left in regulation, passed the ball back and forth to one another with neither team touching it 3 times. If that makes sense. SVG had Griffin inbound the ball(a strange choice, you'd think he'd be a good lob candidate) and he threw it out of bounds. The Raptors then attempted a throw in from halfcourt as well and threw it out of bounds on their end. Griffin (again?!) inbounded and promptly threw another pass out of bounds. Raptors inbounded to a wide open Valenciunas who airballed a 3 point shot for overtime. I've been watching ball for 40 years and I don't think I've ever seen that. Mass silliness. Surprised the Ringer ICYMI didn't include it in their recap.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 03:21 PM   #725
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-antonio-spurs

Weird situation, but hopefully he's back soon. I enjoy watching Kawhi play.
I agree. Want him back healthy such a great player.
Old 03-12-2018, 10:00 PM   #726
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Holy crap, the Spurs are a lottery team...

@tankathon: Imagine

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-12-2018 at 10:05 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:08 AM   #727
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Holy crap, the Spurs are a lottery team...

@tankathon: Imagine

Annnnd this is why being in love with tanking has some serious downsides...

Even the 13th pick is like a top 5 pick for them since they can seemingly do no wrong in the draft...

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:03 PM   #728
Harpospoke

Harpospoke is a jewel in the roughHarpospoke is a jewel in the roughHarpospoke is a jewel in the roughHarpospoke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Annnnd this is why being in love with tanking has some serious downsides...

Even the 13th pick is like a top 5 pick for them since they can seemingly do no wrong in the draft...
And the flipside is the Mavs who couldn't sniff the top pick when Shaq came out...3rd worst record but of course picked 4th and got Jimmy Jackson.

The Spurs have pretty much made their entire rep from getting extremely lucky in the draft. Not only did they get the top pick with the 3rd worst record, they picked the year when Tim Duncan was coming out instead of the next year when Michael Olowokandi was coming out.

Then the Spurs spend the next couple of decades suddenly winning rings and becoming "smarter than everyone else". Funny how they haven't gotten close since Duncan declined/retired.

But yeah...the Spurs in the lottery is scary. They tend to get lucky.
Harpospoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:53 PM   #729
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpospoke View Post
And the flipside is the Mavs who couldn't sniff the top pick when Shaq came out...3rd worst record but of course picked 4th and got Jimmy Jackson.

The Spurs have pretty much made their entire rep from getting extremely lucky in the draft. Not only did they get the top pick with the 3rd worst record, they picked the year when Tim Duncan was coming out instead of the next year when Michael Olowokandi was coming out.

Then the Spurs spend the next couple of decades suddenly winning rings and becoming "smarter than everyone else". Funny how they haven't gotten close since Duncan declined/retired.

But yeah...the Spurs in the lottery is scary. They tend to get lucky.
Luck goes both ways though. Landed Duncan, Dirk hurt his knee in WCF. They also had Fisher and Ray Allen hit crazy shots against them.

Ginobli, Parker and George Hill for Kawhi and a million other small moves were all examples of skill though. Its been a awhile since they really hit big in the draft though and that has been a big part of their mini-slide. Ironically they have sort succumbed to the Mavs formula of chasing past their prime Free Agents and their cupboard too is looking pretty bare.
Old 03-18-2018, 01:21 PM   #730
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Man feels like officiating is one of the key stories this season and I like that more and more players and coaches just F it and call them out consistently. I'm always amazed how bad (inconsistent) NBA officials are vs. soccer refs. And the main reason I'm thinking is overprotection. In EU soccer, refs have to be great, otherwise they get tons of shit (and literally things on the pitch) thrown at them.

In the NBA, there's no such thing. It's partially because US sports fans are different (and in many ways less hostile), but the league's behavior and constant fining is just so hilarious. Joey Crawford wouldn't have lasted a single gameday in Europe.

Last edited by j0Shi; 03-18-2018 at 01:21 PM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 02:50 PM   #731
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Im really close to be absolutly done with the NBA.

Its a mickey mouse league. Waaaaay too many random 50:50 calls AND way too many wrong calls. It just kills everything...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:38 PM   #732
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Been really cool to see Quinn Cook get his shine on with the Warriors. I could see them cutting someone to make room for him in the playoffs.
Old 03-20-2018, 09:10 PM   #733
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

lol Corey Brewer is 32...you always think he is still that mid-20 talent that never reaches his overall talent peak but maybe he gets there some day...and then you remember he was allready on our championship roster
Old 03-23-2018, 03:15 PM   #734
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Kemba Walker is a stud. I still remember him with UConn in the tourney.
Old 03-23-2018, 07:38 PM   #735
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Kemba Walker is a stud. I still remember him with UConn in the tourney.
Kemba is also a really good comparison for DSJ (seriously, compare their rookie stats). Hope we're able to surround him with more than the Hornets have done.
Old 03-23-2018, 11:06 PM   #736
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Kemba is also a really good comparison for DSJ (seriously, compare their rookie stats). Hope we're able to surround him with more than the Hornets have done.
Agreed. Kemba had 3yrs of college too right? I think the comp is good, and I rly like Kemba.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 04:24 PM   #737
Harpospoke

Harpospoke is a jewel in the roughHarpospoke is a jewel in the roughHarpospoke is a jewel in the roughHarpospoke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Luck goes both ways though. Landed Duncan, Dirk hurt his knee in WCF. They also had Fisher and Ray Allen hit crazy shots against them.

Ginobli, Parker and George Hill for Kawhi and a million other small moves were all examples of skill though. Its been a awhile since they really hit big in the draft though and that has been a big part of their mini-slide. Ironically they have sort succumbed to the Mavs formula of chasing past their prime Free Agents and their cupboard too is looking pretty bare.
I compare their other moves to things like the Mavs getting Dirk, Nash, Terry, etc. If the Mavs had started all that with lucking into Duncan there would be a lot more rings.

Filling in around Duncan is not the toughest job in the world. That's why I wonder why they stopped hitting in the draft after he got old. Coincidence?

Without Duncan, they are a team that found Parker and Ginóbili and won a lot of games but probably no rings. Could they have done what the Mavs did in the 00s without the Duncan luck to get it all rolling? They Mavs should have 2 rings and they did it without Duncan. So I consider what the Mavs did more impressive. (2nd most wins in the 00s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Im really close to be absolutly done with the NBA.

Its a mickey mouse league. Waaaaay too many random 50:50 calls AND way too many wrong calls. It just kills everything...
I've been watching since the 80s and that's not new. The "star treatment" has always bothered me. It was crazy to watch the double standard for stars. I still remember a Mavs/Bulls game in the early 90s when MJ got to foul Ro Blackman on one end.....and Ro got called for a foul on MJ at the other end for doing pretty much the exact same thing. Bulls win with MJ making those late FTs. That was a fake Bulls win.
Harpospoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 05:50 PM   #738
saclare
Platinum Member

Fultz to play tonight. Or, available to play, whatever that means. Let's see the #1 overall!
Old 03-30-2018, 06:37 PM   #739
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

ATL going full tank.

An MRI on Friday revealed Dennis Schroder has a Grade 2 ankle sprain and he will be out for the rest of the season.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 09:46 PM   #740
sefant77
Guru

Checking the remaining Schedule i think the Thunder are going to miss the playoff.

George is running away from this pile of crap and Anthony is opting in....har har har
Old 03-30-2018, 09:49 PM   #741
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, Houston beat Phoenix on a last second 3 by Gerald Green.
Old 03-30-2018, 09:50 PM   #742
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Checking the remaining Schedule i think the Thunder are going to miss the playoff.

George is running away from this pile of crap and Anthony is opting in....har har har
You think Melo opts in? I figured he will opt out and join the banana boat crew in Houston.
Old 03-30-2018, 09:52 PM   #743
sefant77
Guru

Walking away from 28m to sign for the MLE?

Carmella fell off a cliff this season. Barely attacks the rim, cant get FT anymore...just a chucker from outside. He wont get another longterm contract this summer with so less money available.

Last edited by sefant77; 03-30-2018 at 09:54 PM.
Old 03-30-2018, 09:53 PM   #744
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Walking away from 28m to sign for the MLE?
I think at this point he wants to win, but I suppose he has $28m reasons to wait another season.
Old 03-31-2018, 12:49 AM   #745
mac222b
Diamond Member

I could see Melo taking the MLE for next season.
Old 03-31-2018, 12:50 AM   #746
mac222b
Diamond Member

I think they have it all set in motion. Just need to dump Ryan Anderson and maybe Wric Gordon
Old 03-31-2018, 12:52 AM   #747
mac222b
Diamond Member

Really want GSW to get healthy. Anything, anything but the rockets winning is all I ask
Old 03-31-2018, 12:52 AM   #748
mac222b
Diamond Member

I might actually give up nba ball if that happens
Old 03-31-2018, 12:47 PM   #749
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

With the injuries, I see Houston getting to the finals. Please EC put them out to pasture.
Old 03-31-2018, 06:52 PM   #750
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I think they have it all set in motion. Just need to dump Ryan Anderson and maybe Wric Gordon
Still no one is taking Andersons ass with the assets the Rockets have available. And no way Gilbert agrees to a garbage S&T around Gordon etc like the Clippers did with Paul.

Also, i dont see James wanting to get all this coittail riding blame joining Harden and Paul. He is going with George to LA. Then he tells them to dump Balls ass in Charlotte for the unhappy Kemba (one year left on his contract and told he is sick of missing the POs, so the Bobcats knew they have to trade him now). And thats even a fair value for Charlotte, players with just one year left before FA doesnt have much value anymore.

And since the Cavs would tear it all down they could easily trade for Love (also one year left before he has his PO). Probably not even take Ingram + Kuzma, just Kuzma and a future 1st etc.

Kemba
Ingram
George
James
Love

Thats a rock solid contender. And James can print infinitive ad money in the LA/Lakers market. Make the Lakers great again. Much better than joining Paul/Harden in the Houston market.

Last edited by sefant77; 03-31-2018 at 06:53 PM.
Old 03-31-2018, 08:11 PM   #751
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still no one is taking Andersons ass with the assets the Rockets have available. And no way Gilbert agrees to a garbage S&T around Gordon etc like the Clippers did with Paul.

Also, i dont see James wanting to get all this coittail riding blame joining Harden and Paul. He is going with George to LA. Then he tells them to dump Balls ass in Charlotte for the unhappy Kemba (one year left on his contract and told he is sick of missing the POs, so the Bobcats knew they have to trade him now). And thats even a fair value for Charlotte, players with just one year left before FA doesnt have much value anymore.

And since the Cavs would tear it all down they could easily trade for Love (also one year left before he has his PO). Probably not even take Ingram + Kuzma, just Kuzma and a future 1st etc.

Kemba
Ingram
George
James
Love

Thats a rock solid contender. And James can print infinitive ad money in the LA/Lakers market. Make the Lakers great again. Much better than joining Paul/Harden in the Houston market.
Not sure about the Love part but man, the Kemba part makes total sense to me.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 07:40 PM   #752
BPo001
Diamond Member

KC Johnson: Zach LaVine and Kris Dunn are done for season, per Bulls. Not enough time/practices to get them in game shape.

Hopefully the Nets can pull off some wins with Chicago missing 2 key guys.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:17 AM   #753
BPo001
Diamond Member

Sacramento plays Phoenix tonight and Orlando plays NYK. Good chance for both teams to pick up a W.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:39 AM   #754
saclare
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
KC Johnson: Zach LaVine and Kris Dunn are done for season, per Bulls. Not enough time/practices to get them in game shape.

Hopefully the Nets can pull off some wins with Chicago missing 2 key guys.
Yea they play twice so you'd hope Brooklyn can win one of those...
Old 04-05-2018, 09:30 PM   #755
BPo001
Diamond Member

Brooklyn beat the Bucks tonight.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:35 PM   #756
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brooklyn beat the Bucks tonight.
They play the Bulls B2B next -- if they win one of those games, the worst the Mavs can finish is #6, even if we win-out the rest of the season.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 06:09 AM   #757
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

great to see Devin Harris performance in win over TWolves.
20 min played off the bench, 20 points, 5 of 9 on 3 pointers
now tied with the TWolves for the 8th spot in the playoffs.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 08:20 PM   #758
BPo001
Diamond Member

Atlanta beat Washington tonight. Slight chance they could catch us if they get another win.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:12 PM   #759
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Atlanta beat Washington tonight. Slight chance they could catch us if they get another win.
Man, I tell ya, the Wizards are exactly who you don't want to be in the NBA. They have just enough talent to be super mediocre.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 11:10 PM   #760
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Man, I tell ya, the Wizards are exactly who you don't want to be in the NBA. They have just enough talent to be super mediocre.
Yep. I don't know their contract situation, but I imagine between Wall, Beal, and Porter they have no room to improve either.