d) Phil Jackson
e) Red Auerbach
f) Bill Parcells
g) other
Tom Landry?

Old 12-31-2003, 10:38 AM   #42
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Forum Polls

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
Quote:
Originally posted by: kingrex
Greatest coach in any sport?

a) John Wooden
b) Vince Lombardi
c) Joe Torre
d) Phil Jackson
e) Red Auerbach
f) Bill Parcells
g) other
Tom Landry?
Sounds like your not so sure there Chiwas. Would you take Landry over Chuck Knoll (or is that Knox, who ever coached the 70's Steelers).
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 10:59 PM   #43
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Forum Polls

No, it's a gimmie for me. Tom Landry all the way.

Pete Rose? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2004, 01:16 PM   #44
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Which banned player should be restored into baseball first (if at all): Pete Rose OR "Shoe-less" Joe?
Old 04-01-2004, 03:51 PM   #45
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

not at all, but Shoeless Joe didn't bet on baseball while being in the league...
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 10:56 AM   #46
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

A new poll is up....
Old 04-09-2004, 01:13 PM   #47
kingrex
Platinum Member

thanks, I'll check it out.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:38 AM   #48
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

"Should Nellie be fired" is the poll at the moment

I cant believe you people, 62 percent want him gone!
Old 05-04-2004, 05:32 PM   #49
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsFanatik33
"Should Nellie be fired" is the poll at the moment I cant believe you people, 62 percent want him gone!
Yeah it's real hard to believe it's such a low number. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2004, 11:20 AM   #50
kingrex
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsFanatik33
"Should Nellie be fired" is the poll at the moment I cant believe you people, 62 percent want him gone!
Yeah it's real hard to believe it's such a low number. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I bet the poll went up soon after the Mavs just lost. Gee no wonder the number is so high.

You think there might be some disgruntled fans after their team was just practically swept out of the play-offs? Unsarcastically, I AM surprised it wasn't higher.
Old 05-05-2004, 01:19 PM   #51
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Kingrex the poll only had 17 responses when I last checked. That is hardly a large enough number to have a good statistical representation. I did a fire Nellie poll right after the game ended and only got 32 responses, but even by almost doubling the forum poll, I don't trust my poll as proving statistical accuracy because of it's still relatively low number of responses.
Old 05-06-2004, 10:10 AM   #52
kingrex
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Kingrex the poll only had 17 responses when I last checked. That is hardly a large enough number to have a good statistical representation. I did a fire Nellie poll right after the game ended and only got 32 responses, but even by almost doubling the forum poll, I don't trust my poll as proving statistical accuracy because of it's still relatively low number of responses.
true.