Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-06-2010, 01:00 PM   #2081
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
There is a resolved plot in each season, but there is also the overall story arch of Dexter's exploration of his inner self, who he is, and what he wants out of life. I would stay in order, if possible.

Also, in terms of quality, I thought season two kinda sucked, season three was an improvement, and season 4 was quite strong. But you'd really have to watch 2 and 3 in order to properly appreciate the events that unfold in 4.
That's what I was afraid of. I guess I will start watching at lunch. I didn't want to pay the money for the seasons if I didn't need to. Season 1 was awesome, however the ending seemed a bit off with all the logic leaps you had to take for what happened to happen. Plus, it seemed a bit cheap in terms of payoff. Honestly, I don't care about if his girlfriend stays with him or not... I'd rather find out more about his character. What a different type of show though.... alot of fun Season 1 was (that sounds like Yoda).
Old 01-06-2010, 01:03 PM   #2082
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Are any of you BSG people planning on watching Caprica? Doesn't that start soon?
According to the gay alternative name website it starts on January 22 at 8PM CST.

link
Old 01-06-2010, 01:03 PM   #2083
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
I will be watching. I got that movie they released last year. It was okay, I guess.... not much to tie back to BSG but some of they plot lines seemed interesting, like **SPOILER (highlight) ** terrorist children, virtual reality internet to an extreme level.

It was enough to give it a shot.
I never ended up watching that. I guess I should...or why bother now. Sci Fi (yes, I'm not writing that other name) will just air it now anyway.

I have read that it got very favorable reviews, so I think I'll be tuning in if the DVR is available. I assume it will be on Fridays.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:34 AM   #2084
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

wow...Just watched Dollhouse from yesterday....Wow!
Old 01-11-2010, 01:13 AM   #2085
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Been watching a lot of Always Sunny lately.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:05 AM   #2086
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow...Just watched Dollhouse from yesterday....Wow!
Wow indeed. I have no idea where they're going with just two episodes left. I was hoping that at some point we could pick up from the end of S1 but I don't know if there's time. We could be headed for a depressing ending.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:06 AM   #2087
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

If you're referring to the unaired "Epitaph One" episode on the DVD for season 1...I've read that that setting will somehow be in play. I still haven't seen that one, but I have it in my possession.

I also read that it's possible FOX will not air the season 2 finale at all. In which case...well, what can you say, it's FOX? They just want people to buy the DVD.

Meanwhile, 3 episode of Chuck in 2 nights, and it's good old fashion Chuck fun, what more can you say about it really? They got pretty good ratings Sunday night.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:11 AM   #2088
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

And oh yeah... (I watched a LOT of tv tonight for some reason.)

The Fringe that aired tonight was filmed at the end of season 1, and kept by the network until tonight as a filler for 24's spot next monday. You may notice a certain character alive in it that is not alive any more. It wasn't connected to season 2 in any way, and thus, kind of boring.

Barny's musical tribute to the suit on HIMYM was pretty awesome.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:20 AM   #2089
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you're referring to the unaired "Epitaph One" episode on the DVD for season 1...I've read that that setting will somehow be in play. I still haven't seen that one, but I have it in my possession.

I also read that it's possible FOX will not air the season 2 finale at all. In which case...well, what can you say, it's FOX? They just want people to buy the DVD.

Meanwhile, 3 episode of Chuck in 2 nights, and it's good old fashion Chuck fun, what more can you say about it really? They got pretty good ratings Sunday night.
My bad...didn't know that it didn't air.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:27 PM   #2090
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of
Default Re: NBC sportf***ing Conan O'Brien

Conan released this message today:
Quote:
People of Earth:
In the last few days, I’ve been getting a lot of sympathy calls, and I want to start by making it clear that no one should waste a second feeling sorry for me. For 17 years, I’ve been getting paid to do what I love most and, in a world with real problems, I’ve been absurdly lucky. That said, I’ve been suddenly put in a very public predicament and my bosses are demanding an immediate decision.
Six years ago, I signed a contract with NBC to take over "The Tonight Show" in June of 2009. Like a lot of us, I grew up watching Johnny Carson every night and the chance to one day sit in that chair has meant everything to me. I worked long and hard to get that opportunity, passed up far more lucrative offers, and since 2004 I have spent literally hundreds of hours thinking of ways to extend the franchise long into the future.

It was my mistaken belief that, like my predecessor, I would have the benefit of some time and, just as important, some degree of ratings support from the prime-time schedule. Building a lasting audience at 11:30 is impossible without both.
But sadly, we were never given that chance. After only seven months, with my Tonight Show in its infancy, NBC has decided to react to their terrible difficulties in prime-time by making a change in their long-established late night schedule.
Last Thursday, NBC executives told me they intended to move the Tonight Show to 12:05 to accommodate the Jay Leno Show at 11:35.

For 60 years the Tonight Show has aired immediately following the late local news. I sincerely believe that delaying the Tonight Show into the next day to accommodate another comedy program will seriously damage what I consider to be the greatest franchise in the history of broadcasting.

The Tonight Show at 12:05 simply isn’t the Tonight Show. Also, if I accept this move I will be knocking the Late Night show, which I inherited from David Letterman and passed on to Jimmy Fallon, out of its long-held time slot. That would hurt the other NBC franchise that I love, and it would be unfair to Jimmy.
So it has come to this: I cannot express in words how much I enjoy hosting this program and what an enormous personal disappointment it is for me to consider losing it. My staff and I have worked unbelievably hard and we are very proud of our contribution to the legacy of The Tonight Show. But I cannot participate in what I honestly believe is its destruction.

Some people will make the argument that with DVRs and the Internet a time slot doesn’t matter. But with the Tonight Show, I believe nothing could matter more.
There has been speculation about my going to another network but, to set the record straight, I currently have no other offer and honestly have no idea what happens next. My hope is that NBC and I can resolve this quickly so that my staff, crew, and I can do a show we can be proud of, for a company that values our work.
Have a great day and, for the record, I am truly sorry about my hair; it’s always been that way.
As for me?
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:38 PM   #2091
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

shows i enjoy:

dexter
scrubs
friday night lights
northern exposure
ER
the wire
Old 01-12-2010, 08:42 PM   #2092
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Barny's musical tribute to the suit on HIMYM was pretty awesome.
+1

Barney is pretty much awesome.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:05 AM   #2093
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

my shows are:

it's always sunny best show on tv. this and Seinfeld are my all time favorites

top chef (although this season is over, not sure if i will watch the next one) also, i was really happy that Michael won this year, he was my favorite from the beginning.

flash foward (although i'm pissed that the season is over until april, i forgot what has already happened, and the show was dragging its feet while on)

the ultimate fighter/WEC/ UFC pay per views - love this show. say what you want, mma is awesome.

modern family - this show is hilarious, love it

southland - i like this show, but it got canceled. I'm going to try and start watching it again now that it's on TNT

NFL/NBA games - mostly dallas sports. Surprisingly, like 14 of the cowboys games this year have been on national tv..most of them on FOX, which is the best broadcast.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:12 PM   #2094
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

If I were to pick up a hour-long drama (or comedy-drama) to watch, which one would you guys recommend? The only ones I watch already are Lost and House.

Old 01-13-2010, 03:13 PM   #2095
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
If I were to pick up a hour-long drama (or comedy-drama) to watch, which one would you guys recommend? The only ones I watch already are Lost and House.
Currently running?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:14 PM   #2096
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Here thig goes again...
Old 01-13-2010, 03:15 PM   #2097
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Currently running?
Yeah, or at least recently ended.

Old 01-13-2010, 03:29 PM   #2098
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Currently running?

and here we.......go
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:30 PM   #2099
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here thig goes again...
Hey, don't act like it wasn't one of the greatest things you've ever watched.

Seriously though, my recommendation is always to go rent the first season of The Wire. There's no reason to enter into anything else if you haven't seen that.

Other than Lost and House there isn't really anything on right now that I would 100% recommend. I like Fringe but it's not strong enough to give a ringing endorsement to.

Honestly what I'm really enjoying so far is the first six episodes of Men of a Certain Age on TNT. Which is a little surprising to me, given the subject matter. But at the end of the day it's three guys interacting together and goofing on each other, and I like that.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:40 PM   #2100
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the Community episodes last week. It started out a little shaky, but I really enjoyed it - lost of laugh out loud moments.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 01-13-2010 at 03:43 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:44 PM   #2101
LonghornDub

Quote:
Hey, don't act like it wasn't one of the greatest things you've ever watched.

Seriously though, my recommendation is always to go rent the first season of The Wire. There's no reason to enter into anything else if you haven't seen that.

Other than Lost and House there isn't really anything on right now that I would 100% recommend. I like Fringe but it's not strong enough to give a ringing endorsement to.

Honestly what I'm really enjoying so far is the first six episodes of Men of a Certain Age on TNT. Which is a little surprising to me, given the subject matter. But at the end of the day it's three guys interacting together and goofing on each other, and I like that.
A few people have recommended The Wire. Maybe that's the best choice.

Old 01-13-2010, 03:50 PM   #2102
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

there is no other choice..
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:48 PM   #2103
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I watched the Community episodes last week. It started out a little shaky, but I really enjoyed it - lost of laugh out loud moments.
Community is strong. I thought I was going to hate it at first, but I really like it a lot.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #2104
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

The Wire is definitely the choice you should make. It is outstanding.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:03 AM   #2105
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Going pretty obscure here but I've been watching season one of the mid 90's Comedy Central animation series Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist. It still holds up.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:09 AM   #2106
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Last night I finished S2 of Dexter. It was a bitter disappointment... I wish I had netflixed the series instead of buying it but oh well at least I got it over quickly. It was like the writers fell in love with nudity or something and an annoying British accented floozy. I already have S3 so I am starting that today at lunch..... mary says it's better but I don't think it would take much to obtain that. At this rate I'll have to run into a torrential rain pour to watch S4 anytime soon...
Old 01-15-2010, 11:38 AM   #2107
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

30 Rock is genius.

So is Coco.

Team Coco.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:51 AM   #2108
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Last night I finished S2 of Dexter. It was a bitter disappointment... I wish I had netflixed the series instead of buying it but oh well at least I got it over quickly. It was like the writers fell in love with nudity or something and an annoying British accented floozy. I already have S3 so I am starting that today at lunch..... mary says it's better but I don't think it would take much to obtain that. At this rate I'll have to run into a torrential rain pour to watch S4 anytime soon...
Thank you for permanently cementing my disinterest in this. I have heard people (and Bob and Dan) talk about this for years and it's just never piqued my interest in the slightest.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-15-2010 at 11:52 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:40 PM   #2109
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

F Jay Leno and F NBC
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #2110
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did warn that season 2 sucked...but I was willing to stick with it....being a Michael C. Hall fan.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 01-15-2010, 11:17 PM   #2111
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
F Jay Leno and F NBC
I don't think Jay Leno, aside from being not funny, did anything in particular, did he? The network seems to have embarrassed themselves, however.

It's interesting how this has becoming a generational thing. Many of the younger folks are sticking up for Conan. (Who I believe is damn near 50 years old)

Personally, I don't watch any of those shows.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-16-2010 at 12:43 AM. Reason: my haz no grammar
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:17 AM   #2112
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

It must be. But for the life of me, I did watch Leno when Conan was on Late Night, and not once did the man make me laugh. I long wondered if this was a comedy show or just a talk show hosted by a poor interviewer. Then there's his chin. Jeez.

It's a done deal apparently though as NBC and Conan are in talks to buy out his contract. It sucks.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:44 AM   #2113
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow. Dexter is easily one of the best shows on TV. Easily. Season 2 was weak for Dexter...but still enjoyable. Season 3 is great, especially Jimmy Smits. And Season 4 is without question one of the best single seasons of any show I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot). Lost and Dexter are easily my favorite two shows.

Also, Community is hilarious and definitely the best comedy on air. I love The Office, but at this point Community is better. The Halloween Episode and the Christmas Episode were sheer brilliance.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:07 AM   #2114
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axwO6BkCtIo
Old 01-16-2010, 02:08 AM   #2115
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah saw that, he messed Leno up.

Conan all the way fyi.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:25 PM   #2116
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Wow. Leno is a good sport. Good for him.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:47 PM   #2117
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Any Top Gear fans on here?

I read this idea on another forum: I am not a Jay Leno fan, but an American Top Gear on NBC with Leno, Jerry Seinfeld, and/or Tim Allen (of whom I am also not a huge fan), would be a show that I'd check out. They are all car guys, and they all have the potential to be funny together.

I hope Conan ends up on another network along with the band and Andy. I think it's obvious that the younger generation would stick with him, so it would seem to be a good investment for FOX or ABC.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:54 PM   #2118
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Wow. Leno is a good sport. Good for him.
I don't think promoting Kimmel's show is really being a good sport.

But it was clever.

Last edited by mary; 01-16-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:57 PM   #2119
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
I don't think he did it to be a good sport.
+1

And Flaco.. if you were referring to his responses to Kimmel, whatdaya expect him to do? Guarenteed he lost it after.. you could even hear his snide tone on "oh yaa 12 doesn't work for me". And he sounded way to smug with his 10th question.. like he just landed a haymaker.

If Leno had any self respect, he wouldn't take the Tonight Show back. Seriously after all the vows and buildup since 2004? He's acting like Iverson.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:47 PM   #2120
mary
Troll Hunter

It may have been tense, but I don't think that Jay was pissed.

It was scripted.

Last edited by mary; 01-16-2010 at 10:47 PM.

Tags
dary, dvr fail, fluff warning, fluffhouse 92, fluffy envy, got a bit fluffy in here, its getting fluff in here, legen, legendaryfail, shut the fluff up!, tag wasting, wait for it, you married your tv?