Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-30-2003, 02:15 PM   #41
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs looking much better than they have the last few games. It's good to see, hopefully they keep up the whole game.

And can I just once again say that I hate Wally!!
Old 03-30-2003, 02:19 PM   #42
ariosto

ariosto is on a distinguished road

Man, Tariq is strong. He looks like a little Elton Brand.

Edit: Too bad he can't hit free throws.
Old 03-30-2003, 02:22 PM   #43
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

I thought we were the league leading ft shooting team.
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 02:22 PM   #44
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I like what TAW brings, but whoa, those ft attempts were horrific looking. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Like the aggressiveness Nash just showed. Missed the shot, grabbed his own rebound, pitched it out to Dirk who missed the 3, but went up for the rebound. Drew the foul on Rasho, I believe.
Old 03-30-2003, 02:23 PM   #45
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< I like what TAW brings, but whoa, those ft attempts were horrific looking. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Like the aggressiveness Nash just showed. Missed the shot, grabbed his own rebound, pitched it out to Dirk who missed the 3, but went up for the rebound. Drew the foul on Rasho, I believe.
>>

TAW has something scarce in Mavs: arrogance on the court.
Old 03-30-2003, 02:28 PM   #46
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Steve's on his way to a career high in assists, he has 8 in 14 minutes already.
Old 03-30-2003, 02:28 PM   #47
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Can you imagine how deadly TAW could be for this team if he hit those shots consistanly like he just did?

Can't say enough about Bradley or Raef's performances today. Wish we could have seen this effort against Portland.

Damn, KG nearly took out Eddie!! Picked up his 3rd foul though, so that's good.
Old 03-30-2003, 02:28 PM   #48
NashFan1341

NashFan1341 is on a distinguished road

KG is being a flat out punk today. Cheap shots on Najera
NashFan1341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 02:28 PM   #49
Chiwas
Guru

Najera missed an easy layup. Hope madape hadn't seen it.
Old 03-30-2003, 02:31 PM   #50
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Wow Raef really got his money's worth on that foul on Wally. Love it. Wally is one of my favoriet players to see the s#!t knocked out of.
Old 03-30-2003, 02:32 PM   #51
Platinum Member

Great team basketball we're playing: 18 assists! and nice shots by Raef from outside
Old 03-30-2003, 02:32 PM   #52
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

Everybody is playing great tonight.
I love the Mavs!!
i even like Nelson´s sub´s.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 02:33 PM   #53
Chiwas
Guru

The nasal announcers' broadcast.
Old 03-30-2003, 02:38 PM   #54
Chiwas
Guru

What ugly record is about to accomplish Indiana?
Old 03-30-2003, 02:38 PM   #55
Platinum Member

If we only had those 2 first class centers every game...
Old 03-30-2003, 02:39 PM   #56
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Wow, can we make our ft's please?

We're 2-6, luckily the Timberwolves have missed some of their's too. But, they have about 8 more attempts than we do.

Love watching that dunk by TAW to beat the buzzer!!!!!

If he keeps this up, how does he NOT make the playoff roster??
Old 03-30-2003, 02:39 PM   #57
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< The nasal announcers' broadcast. >>

Nasal? I was thinking of an orifice somewhat lower and facing a different direction.
Old 03-30-2003, 02:39 PM   #58
Chiwas
Guru

We need this kind of arrogance by TAW!
Old 03-30-2003, 02:40 PM   #59
Chiwas
Guru

<<

<< The nasal announcers' broadcast. >>

Nasal? I was thinking of an orifice somewhat lower and facing a different direction.
>>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2003, 02:41 PM   #60
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

...that was a damn fine ball and a great team effort...need to keep it going in the 2nd half
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 02:41 PM   #61
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

Love watching that dunk by TAW to beat the buzzer!!!!!

If he keeps this up, how does he NOT make the playoff roster??[/i] >>

He´s our starting sf in my opinion.
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 02:42 PM   #62
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

I'm very proud of Raef today. Did anyone see that play on Wally he did? I'm glad to see Wally wasn't hurt but this is what I like to see from Raef. Effort. He isn't afraid to shoot the ball either. I can't say enough about our role players. All we need is Nick to come up better and I can say that this is a perfect game.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 02:43 PM   #63
Chiwas
Guru

One can't be more happy when your team are winning Minnesota and its three tallest guys are the leading scorers.
Old 03-30-2003, 02:44 PM   #64
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

<< Najera missed an easy layup. Hope madape hadn't seen it. >>

Haha! I saw it. But I also saw that sweet reverse layup in traffic.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 02:46 PM   #65
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I really like the way we started out today. Bradley looks great in a starting role. Raef looks great coming off of the bench. Maybe we should explore this rotation in the coming weeks.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 02:46 PM   #66
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

A game like this just makes me salivate at the thought of how dominant we could be if we got this kind of performance from Bradley and LaFrentz on a consistent basis. Wow.

Old 03-30-2003, 02:48 PM   #67
Chiwas
Guru

<< One can't be more happy when your team are winning Minnesota and its three tallest guys are the leading scorers. >>

LOL. Our top rebounders have been Dirk, Nash, Najera and TAW.
Old 03-30-2003, 02:48 PM   #68
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Griffin (11) 2-4, 4pts, 2rbs, 2as

Dirk (21) 7-12, 3-7, 0-1, 17pts, 4rbs, 2as, 1to, 1blk

Bradley (10) 4-5, 2-3, 10pts, 2rbs, 1stl

Eddie (17) 2-4, 4pts, 3rbs

Nash (19) 3-6, 0-2, 6pts, 3rbs, 10as, 1to, 1stl

Raef (14) 6-8, 1-2, 13pts, 2rbs, 1blk

NVE (15) 1-5, 0-2, 2pts, 1rb, 5as, 1to

TAW (13) 3-5, 0-2, 6pts, 3rbs, 2as

Excellent first half by all of the Mavs. Effort, hustle, focus, it's all there. The key will the 3rd quarter and whether the Mavs can keep up the intensity and put the game away for good.
Old 03-30-2003, 02:49 PM   #69
Chiwas
Guru

<< Get well soon Fin, we NEED you... >>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2003, 02:50 PM   #70
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Raef doesn't suck? WTF? I just hope that halftime interview doesn't jinx him.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 02:55 PM   #71
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Watch that tongue Chiwas!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2003, 02:55 PM   #72
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

<< A game like this just makes me salivate at the thought of how dominant we could be if we got this kind of performance from Bradley and LaFrentz on a consistent basis. Wow. >>

I know what you mean. Great first half effort so far.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 02:55 PM   #73
Drbio
Banned

<< Watch that tongue Chiwas!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2003, 02:58 PM   #74
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Doc, you're incorrigible. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2003, 02:58 PM   #75
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Just tuned in. Catch me up, how does it look?
Old 03-30-2003, 03:00 PM   #76
DIRK BRASIL

DIRK BRASIL is on a distinguished road

Dirk is on the bench!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2003, 03:00 PM   #77
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

We look awesome Ames, out playing the wolves in every facet.
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:02 PM   #78
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Ames, Bradley was awesome early on. When Raef came in for him, he didn't miss a beat. Both have been excellent, really can't say enough about either one of them.

The Mavs have just been on in every aspect of the game. TAW and Najera have really been big as well.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:04 PM   #79
Platinum Member

Dirk has 20+ points once again...
Old 03-30-2003, 03:05 PM   #80
Drbio
Banned

The opening dunk by Bradley really set the tone.