Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-13-2001, 02:36 PM   #1
Proximo_X

Proximo_X is on a distinguished road

If you have nor joined a ESPN Tournement Challenge Team for the College Tourney, us Mav fans have one you can join. Go to this link:
http://tc.espn.go.com/cgi/tcmen/Request.dll?FRONTPAGE

Team: MFFL
Password: mavs

All mav fans are welcome, but remember there are limited places so first in first served.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2001, 03:09 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I'm already in there, but for those who are going to join but haven't. The deadline to sign up is tomorrow afternoon(?), the 14th.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 06:41 PM   #3
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Evilmav is on it... Unfortunately I wasn't smart enough to change my entry name, so it says "CohenEntry"... Oh well, my brackets are always pretty good...
Old 03-13-2001, 07:22 PM   #4
Proximo_X

Proximo_X is on a distinguished road

cool cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2001, 09:24 AM   #5
Hoover

Hoover is on a distinguished road

Proxy
I'm in...thanks for the info!

Evil...I did the same freaking thing, and I read your post before I signed up.

Good luck to all!
Old 03-14-2001, 09:47 AM   #6
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Ya'll can still change your entry name. Infact you can change it as many time as you want through the hole turnament.

Just go to YOUR bracket page and at the top left it says. "Change picks" and "Change name". Click on change name and change your name [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 03-14-2001, 10:30 AM   #7
Hoover

Hoover is on a distinguished road

Thanks Rob...now I don't feel like a complete dumb ass!
Old 03-14-2001, 02:33 PM   #8
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Rob... I am not a smart man...
Old 03-14-2001, 03:23 PM   #9
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

I think that there is still time for anyone who hasn't registered to sign up... but the clock is ticking...
Old 03-14-2001, 04:39 PM   #10
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Deadline for signing up is 12:20(approximately) PM ET March 15th. So there's still enough time for more people.

Old 03-14-2001, 04:58 PM   #11
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Sorry fellas, looks like you just lost. I got my entry in just under the gun, so it look like the best you can hope for is second place. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2001, 05:09 PM   #12
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Just wondering, would any of ya'll be interested in playing(at ESPN) any other Fantasy games/Pick'em throughout the year?

Old 03-14-2001, 05:17 PM   #13
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Hahahaha... MADAPE, you know you can't beat me in prognostication... Two years ago I had an almost perfect bracket, and last year I came in third in my fraternity pool (with about 35 guys in it)... The only thing that can stop me this year is having too much faith in my peaking Hoosiers... Also Rob, I would definetely be interested in participating in other fantasy stuff...
Old 03-14-2001, 05:56 PM   #14
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Cool, I like that the fantasy stuff has it's own section now...
Old 03-14-2001, 08:13 PM   #15
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Yeah, this is cool. I pretty much play all the Fantasy games at ESPN so I'll be spending alot of time in here. Thanks again DJ.

Old 03-15-2001, 08:34 AM   #16
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

EvilMav- Yeah, I've got IU in the final four too.. probably a mistake. They are just in such a weak bracket, Stanford always chokes. ANyway, they have been playing well lately, so why not pick them to win?
madape is offline   Reply With Quote