Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-14-2003, 09:52 PM   #2041
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default Say something about the last poster in this thread

Ah but my mother always taught me if you don't have anything good to say about someone then don't say anything at all. And not being happy to see you wouldn't be good. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 09:57 PM   #2042
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

life is too short for being unhappy..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 08:23 AM   #2043
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

is wise. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 09:09 AM   #2044
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

should know that bashing is not a family value.
Old 10-15-2003, 09:38 AM   #2045
LRB
Guru

is a nonbasher. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 09:43 AM   #2046
Caliente
Diamond Member

is looking for a new wildlife sanctuary........
Old 10-15-2003, 09:47 AM   #2047
LRB
Guru

should know that I appreciate the wildlife I've found so far. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 09:58 AM   #2048
Caliente
Diamond Member

should know I'm going on a safari......
Old 10-15-2003, 10:52 AM   #2049
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Is trying to decide who to take on her safari (it's neck and neck between chiwas and lrb...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])
Old 10-15-2003, 11:18 AM   #2050
Caliente
Diamond Member

if you only knew the real truth..............it would set you free.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 11:36 AM   #2051
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: Say something about the last poster in this thread

Freedom's just another word for nothin left to lose.
Old 10-15-2003, 11:37 AM   #2052
LRB
Guru

I hope Dallas_esp isn't free. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 12:08 PM   #2053
Caliente
Diamond Member

the price of freedom is never free.......
Old 10-15-2003, 12:13 PM   #2054
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: Say something about the last poster in this thread

The color of freedom is green.
Old 10-15-2003, 12:25 PM   #2055
LRB
Guru

Thinks lettuce is free. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]