Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-01-2003, 09:40 PM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default Say something about the last poster in this thread

Just saw this on another forum and wanted to post it here.

Say something about me and then someone will say something about you since you will be the last poster once you post.
Old 08-01-2003, 09:44 PM   #2
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Say something about the last poster in this thread

You will be guru before MFFL.

Old 08-01-2003, 09:47 PM   #3
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Chiwas, your english gets better every day. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2003, 10:08 PM   #4
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

sweets, you are sweet.
Old 08-01-2003, 10:21 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

MFF has a cool icon
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2003, 10:25 PM   #6
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

MFFL has a chance to be next guru
Old 08-01-2003, 10:38 PM   #7
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

not too many posters can maintain such an immense daily average!
Old 08-01-2003, 10:39 PM   #8
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

candycanes are overrated
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2003, 10:40 PM   #9
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mffl is running wild
Old 08-01-2003, 10:44 PM   #10
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

it's cool you've seen electricity... but you should keep up with the reading.

-overrated my arse! [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]-

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2003, 10:46 PM   #11
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Smiles, thanks for being the first person to notice my signature.
Old 08-01-2003, 11:11 PM   #12
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

MFF you are fun to have around
Old 08-01-2003, 11:12 PM   #13
Smiles
Diamond Member

and u2, it's good you don't scare off easily. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2003, 11:13 PM   #14
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

u2sarajevo, you are funniest poster here? Although not many people understand that.
Old 08-01-2003, 11:15 PM   #15
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: smile_at_me10
and u2, it's good you don't scare off easily. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
smiles... you always seem so sweet.
Old 08-01-2003, 11:16 PM   #16
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
u2sarajevo, you are funniest poster here? Although not many people understand that.
glad SOMEBODY noticed!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2003, 11:16 PM   #17
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: smile_at_me10
Smiles is the best.

Old 08-01-2003, 11:33 PM   #18
Smiles
Diamond Member

i appreciate the open-ended, all-encompassing nature of your statement. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] haha
Old 08-01-2003, 11:34 PM   #19
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

well, you are the best.
Old 08-02-2003, 12:17 AM   #20
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

...is probably the most likely to be the next poster in this thread.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 12:32 AM   #21
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

{except for the fact he went to bed (see his goodnight thread)}

back to the game...

is NOT a bad egg.
Old 08-02-2003, 12:34 AM   #22
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

his goodnight thread did not work out well and he is back U2
Old 08-02-2003, 12:35 AM   #23
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

has the same problem I do... just doesn't know when to quit.

But I think I am about to..
Old 08-02-2003, 12:39 AM   #24
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

didn't you say that like 5000000000 hours ago.
Old 08-02-2003, 12:40 AM   #25
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

probably... but this time I REALLY mean it.......

Really.
Old 08-02-2003, 01:05 AM   #26
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

U2 has the most unique screen name that's not related to the Mavs.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 02:45 AM   #27
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

two words. The Nash.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 07:31 AM   #28
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

So she's named after a performer?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 08:09 AM   #29
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

High quality, informative poster.
Old 08-02-2003, 08:16 AM   #30
Smiles
Diamond Member

his son's picture was my wallpaper on my computer at my parent's house - until a few weeks ago when the computer had a crash. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] cuteness! cuteness! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2003, 10:08 AM   #31
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally posted by: Nash13
U2 has the most unique screen name that's not related to the Mavs.
There is a story behind it. I promise. And if I stretch it enough, I bet I could make it at least Basketball related...????
Old 08-02-2003, 10:33 AM   #32
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

U2 , is it related to the group U2
Old 08-02-2003, 11:01 AM   #33
Chiwas
Guru

Congratulator.

Old 08-02-2003, 11:10 AM   #34
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Chiwas, you like Najera.
Old 08-02-2003, 11:40 AM   #35
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

evilmav sets up good mavs watching parties
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 11:42 AM   #36
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Murphy has hot sports opinions. And they are always good ones, too.
Old 08-02-2003, 12:39 PM   #37
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

u2's birthday is same as murphy's
Old 08-02-2003, 01:18 PM   #38
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Plus being a nice guy,MFF is jetting with 24 posts per day.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 01:30 PM   #39
Chiwas
Guru

The raven has spoken.

Weird but good friend, the Israeli.

Old 08-02-2003, 01:50 PM   #40
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Chiwas is hungover today. Be nice to him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote