Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-02-2003, 02:01 PM   #41
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default Say something about the last poster in this thread

sweets, you are at #13 (Nash's no.)
Old 08-02-2003, 02:03 PM   #42
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Say something about the last poster in this thread

Informed.

Old 08-02-2003, 02:13 PM   #43
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

chiwas is the world's biggest Najera fan
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 02:15 PM   #44
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

MFFL is on pace with MFF for becoming next guru.
Old 08-02-2003, 03:08 PM   #45
Chiwas
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: MFFL
chiwas is the world's biggest Najera fan
Whew! I read "the worst". It has to be the hangover. BTW, maybe Sweets is.

mff will defeat MFFL to the glory! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2003, 03:11 PM   #46
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Chiw@s needs to take 2 aspirin and a multivitamin to get rid of his hangover (if you take this before going to sleep on a night when you drink too much you won't wake up quite as bad off).
Old 08-02-2003, 04:35 PM   #47
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

U2 must have experience with hangovers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 04:44 PM   #48
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

sweets lives in austin. (i am running out of comments now).
Old 08-02-2003, 05:25 PM   #49
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

mff is developing into a nice psoter.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 06:07 PM   #50
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Doc is the man!!
Old 08-02-2003, 06:21 PM   #51
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

100 % goddess !

what else could i say [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 06:34 PM   #52
Drbio
Banned

Novice is one of my favorite posters. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2003, 07:09 PM   #53
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Doc's posts are thought provoking.
Old 08-02-2003, 07:31 PM   #54
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

mff shouldn't be confused with MFF.
Old 08-02-2003, 07:32 PM   #55
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mff is going to Vegas.
Old 08-02-2003, 08:35 PM   #56
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Best poster out of all posters who've joined the board since April.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 09:04 PM   #57
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

The Nash has spoken.(ths btw). The Nash has earnt his respect thru intelligent posting.
Old 08-02-2003, 09:19 PM   #58
Dirk41= konsesjonen
Banned

Dirk41= konsesjonen is on a distinguished road

sweet picture of dirk on icon.
Dirk41= konsesjonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 09:22 PM   #59
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

your icon is same as NP
Old 08-02-2003, 09:40 PM   #60
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

your icon is the same as no one else.
Old 08-02-2003, 09:47 PM   #61
Drbio
Banned

your icon is of the greatest country in the entire word. (but of course...I may be prejudiced)
Old 08-02-2003, 09:53 PM   #62
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

doc, will be the head coach of the team I own.
Old 08-02-2003, 10:34 PM   #63
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

mff may never own a pro team, but Doc will coach the best team he can afford. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2003, 10:35 PM   #64
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

sweets will be the assistant coach of the team.
Old 08-02-2003, 10:37 PM   #65
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

mff must have more money than I thought. He can afford my assistant coaching fees.
Old 08-02-2003, 10:39 PM   #66
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

sweets will be the best assistant coach and a hall of famer for mavs anytime.
Old 08-02-2003, 11:13 PM   #67
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

mff is a great judge of talent [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2003, 11:16 PM   #68
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

sweets is sweet and thats an understatement
Old 08-02-2003, 11:23 PM   #69
one long blue sock
Golden Member

one long blue sock will become famous soon enough

MFF always replys on word association
Old 08-02-2003, 11:26 PM   #70
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

sock is the most knowledgeable younger generation posters here.
Old 08-04-2003, 09:06 AM   #71
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

mavsfanforever has, like, every other post in this thread.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 09:06 AM   #72
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Dooby has the best pics in this whole board
Old 08-04-2003, 09:07 AM   #73
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

A busy poster

I just replied because I admire this idea for a post padding thread.....
Old 08-04-2003, 09:37 AM   #74
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Rod doesn't post enough.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 09:42 AM   #75
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Rhylan does. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Rhylan = Excellent knowledge of the workings of the NBA salary cap.

Old 08-04-2003, 09:47 AM   #76
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

KG is part of the Dallas-Mavs old-school crew. I've been BSed with him on this site and others for years.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 10:20 AM   #77
cookies_n_mavs

cookies_n_mavs is on a distinguished road

Madape loves Shawn Bradley [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 08-04-2003, 10:31 AM   #78
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

cookies was missed when she was out.
Old 08-04-2003, 12:17 PM   #79
Chiwas
Guru

mff doesn't read.

Old 08-04-2003, 12:20 PM   #80
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

hopefully recovered well from his hangover Friday. (did you take the aspirin/vitamin?)