Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-24-2007, 11:06 AM   #1
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default LOST SEASON 4 THREAD...STEP RIGHT UP!

is it just me- or in the season 4 trailer is jack's (and claire's) dad sitting in jacob's chair??
Old 12-24-2007, 11:23 AM   #2
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

YAAAAAAY!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 02:45 PM   #3
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

It's not just you at all. For those who haven't seen the trailer, here, it'll get you pumped like no other:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAatK...eature=related

Sweet Christ.

Last edited by StackAttack; 12-24-2007 at 02:47 PM.
StackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 07:43 PM   #4
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

That is definitely Christian Shephard...who we still don't know is alive or dead...or where the hell is body is for that matter!

Props to Xerxes btw, for stepping up to start the Season 4 thread. It's about damn time.

It's also about damn time for Season 4 to start. More than 1 month away is too freakin long IMHO.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."

Last edited by ty; 12-24-2007 at 07:45 PM.
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 11:29 PM   #5
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

but what is the monster?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 09:37 AM   #6
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

did anybody get season 3 on dvd for xmas? or before xmas? if so, are there any season 4 spoilers in the bonus features?? (this is a yes or no question- please don't elaborate due to the sensitive nature of spoilers on this board...)

; )
Old 12-26-2007, 11:48 AM   #7
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I got it....I haven't even had a chance to open it yet though.
Old 12-26-2007, 03:16 PM   #8
XERXES
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I got it....I haven't even had a chance to open it yet though.
you sir, have people counting on you. we expect a report. soon.
Old 12-26-2007, 04:38 PM   #9
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

The 8 Lost Missing Pieces episodes are killing me. I need Season 4 now.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 02:02 AM   #10
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

The 8th Missing Piece is sick. Same goes for the 7th.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 12-27-2007, 03:00 AM   #11
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

freaking Sun... women...

Contact Me
Old 12-27-2007, 11:34 AM   #12
XERXES
Diamond Member

do you have the link for the missing pieces?
Old 12-27-2007, 12:44 PM   #13
alby
Guru

last I checked, the first 7 are all on the abc website:
http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/mis...index?pn=index

episode 8
http://youtube.com/watch?v=de87csdbtBE

also, the ochid station orientation
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4bTvAUVPyLI

i love lost.

Contact Me
Old 12-29-2007, 01:16 AM   #14
ty
Diamond Member

*SPOILER*

After watching Missing Piece 8: Sun is a woman destined to cheat.

Old 12-29-2007, 03:24 AM   #15
alby
Guru

she already cheated. don't you remember the flashback?

Contact Me
Old 12-29-2007, 10:30 AM   #16
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Arrgggg ep 8 is down
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:19 PM   #17
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
but what is the monster?

duh! it's a dinosaur!
Old 12-31-2007, 02:12 PM   #18
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
she already cheated. don't you remember the flashback?
I know. But, she will continue.

Old 12-31-2007, 03:09 PM   #19
alby
Guru

Women..

Contact Me
Old 01-01-2008, 10:28 PM   #20
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Women..
With or without you. I can't live with or without you.

Old 01-02-2008, 10:31 AM   #21
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

4 weeks from tomorrow.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:52 AM   #22
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XERXES
did anybody get season 3 on dvd for xmas? or before xmas? if so, are there any season 4 spoilers in the bonus features?? (this is a yes or no question- please don't elaborate due to the sensitive nature of spoilers on this board...)

; )
in one of the bonus features the actor who plays (or played) Tom says something to the effect of "the Others weren't that bad -- we were scientists and humanitarians....these guys that are coming are the really bad guys."

oops.....that was kind of a spoier......don't read this if you don't want to be spoiled.

cheers
Old 01-02-2008, 10:57 AM   #23
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

They said in one of the commentaries that the little girl in Bens flash back(Annie?) will have more story to tell, and that it's pretty important. Same with the guy who brought his Dad to the island, Horace.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:41 PM   #24
ty
Diamond Member

I love spoilers.

Old 01-02-2008, 09:57 PM   #25
alby
Guru

i know, you read those spoiler threads

Contact Me
Old 01-02-2008, 11:37 PM   #26
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

i want lost more than I want many, many things

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-03-2008, 10:29 AM   #27
XERXES
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
i want lost more than I want many, many things
including heterosexual intercourse!
Old 01-06-2008, 02:04 AM   #28
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjWPaCXC-y8
Old 01-07-2008, 01:44 AM   #29
ty
Diamond Member

We have to go back Kate. WE HAVE TO GO BACK!!!

January 31st is so far away.

Old 01-08-2008, 10:36 PM   #30
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I just watched the season 3 finale last night. Look forward to not having to avoid lost threads and Lost talk on bad radio.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:20 AM   #31
XERXES
Diamond Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bCKI...eature=related
Old 01-09-2008, 05:32 PM   #32
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
duh! it's a dinosaur!
oh yeahhhhhhhhh

Old 01-09-2008, 06:09 PM   #33
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
I just watched the season 3 finale last night. Look forward to not having to avoid lost threads and Lost talk on bad radio.
Sweet, another member to join in the Lost talk.

It's funny, the number of people that have caught up after a particular season far exceeds the number of people that were in on this show from the start, or close to it.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 01-09-2008 at 06:09 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:11 PM   #34
sike
The Preacha

U2 talked me into this show...and it is without a doubt my favorite current show...and one of my favorites of all time.

I started watching midway through season 1...

Thanks again, U2

Old 01-09-2008, 06:14 PM   #35
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Everytime I saw my parents during season 1 they would mention how great it was, and I would mock them.

During the summer my dad challenged me to watch three episodes and see what I thought.

After watching three episodes I proceeded to watch the entire first season within the next 48 hours.

Good ol' dad.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-09-2008, 06:21 PM   #36
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Everytime I saw my parents during season 1 they would mention how great it was, and I would mock them.

During the summer my dad challenged me to watch three episodes and see what I thought.

After watching three episodes I proceeded to watch the entire first season within the next 48 hours.

Good ol' dad.
did he rub it in?

if not, I will....you knuckle head!

Old 01-09-2008, 06:52 PM   #37
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Sweet, another member to join in the Lost talk.

It's funny, the number of people that have caught up after a particular season far exceeds the number of people that were in on this show from the start, or close to it.

hmmmm... i wonder who posted the very first post about LOST on this forum?

I wonder indeed...

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=19488

Old 01-09-2008, 07:00 PM   #38
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
hmmmm... i wonder who posted the very first post about LOST on this forum?

I wonder indeed...

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=19488

I didn't check the link, but I'm just gonna go ahead and assume it was me...so, you're welcome BBL!

Old 01-09-2008, 07:01 PM   #39
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

what's funny is that technically, i didn''t even see the first episode when it aired. I saw the replay of it on the Saturday after it aired for the first time.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:08 PM   #40
sike
The Preacha

you're right...thats hysterical!

edit to add

Last edited by sike; 01-09-2008 at 07:09 PM.