Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-15-2008, 05:28 PM   #81
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
it has to be a recap show as the first hour.
screw your logic!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 06:53 PM   #82
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
My understanding is that they only filmed 8 hours before the strike, and they're going to air 8 weeks in a row, and then an indefinite wait again for more.

The 8th episode (being half way through what they thought was going to be "season 4") is said to end with a hell of a cliff hanger.
The quote I read said it wasn't a finale-type cliffhanger but more of a "Michael shot Libby" cliffhanger.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:56 PM   #83
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

I'm callin it: 2 brand new hours. I didn't wait almost a year for it not to be.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:22 AM   #84
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I told you so...

Quote:
Special: Past, Present & Future
Airdate: January 31, 2008 at 8 p.m.

* new 01/19 - ABC once again invites new and avid "Lost" viewers to take another look at one of the most talked about and critically acclaimed shows. "LOST: Past, Present & Future" will explore the series in a way that will bring new viewers up to date -- but which current viewers will also find illuminating in anticipation of the fourth season premiere episode. The special will take an in-depth look at the mysteries of both the island and its inhabitants and recap the secrets that have been revealed, as well as those that remain unanswered. Source: ABC
Old 01-23-2008, 12:47 PM   #85
CarolinaJHoFan

CarolinaJHoFan will become famous soon enoughCarolinaJHoFan will become famous soon enough

I think i will get lost season 3 from blockbuster online this week and refresh my memory. Also next weeks TV Guide has Sawyer on the cover and contains a few spoilers for the first 4 episode. Only 8 will air and the last one supposedly involves either Walt or his father.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:14 AM   #86
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I was just re-watching "Numbers" from season 1.

Question: If Ben and the Other know everything there is to know about everyone on the plane, why aren't they the least bit interested in how Hurley knew the numbers, and why he used them? Seems like that might interest Ben. Surely they know about the Numbers.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:17 AM   #87
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

I just watched the final four episodes of season three... wonderful stuff. My roommate hadn't seen them yet. He didn't "get" that it was not a flashback until I explained it to him!
Old 01-28-2008, 01:33 AM   #88
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Another question from obvious land....

Why wouldn't they just take an axe to that cable to the Looking Glass, before they started risking lives swimming down there?
Old 01-28-2008, 10:57 AM   #89
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Umm.....

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...it-begins.html

W T F
Old 01-29-2008, 01:22 AM   #90
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

BTW... I've never been more dissapointed in you all, as I am today. I post this mind bender of a damned webisode, and no one has ANYTHING to say about it?

I guess I'm too pumped for thursday.
Old 01-29-2008, 01:52 AM   #91
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
BTW... I've never been more dissapointed in you all, as I am today. I post this mind bender of a damned webisode, and no one has ANYTHING to say about it?

I guess I'm too pumped for thursday.
Geez, sorry!

That was pretty cool, but pretty sure it's Cerberus. I really don't think Christian is still alive, and would be disappointed if he is.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:28 AM   #92
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Wow. That was nuts.

Notice how "Christian" said "my son." Would the Smoke Monster have said that?
Old 01-29-2008, 09:18 AM   #93
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack
Wow. That was nuts.

Notice how "Christian" said "my son." Would the Smoke Monster have said that?
Good point....Unless he (it) wasn't talking about Jack at all?

Vincent ran right over Jack...

We need more Vincent centric episodes
Old 01-29-2008, 11:34 AM   #94
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

it wouldn't load for me...
Old 01-29-2008, 11:41 AM   #95
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Sorry BBL...it's not on abc.com yet. I'm sure you can find it on You Tube, it's just the 13th "mobisode"
Old 01-29-2008, 12:12 PM   #96
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, just found it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEn72T6poA0
Old 01-30-2008, 09:27 AM   #97
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

1 DAY
Old 01-30-2008, 01:31 PM   #98
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

its soon now.....I can almost feel my sports pants becoming LOST pants again...and I like it.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-30-2008, 02:02 PM   #99
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
its soon now.....I can almost feel my sports pants becoming LOST pants again...and I like it.

Please don't lose your pants...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 02:16 PM   #100
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Please lose your pants...
Sir, I am NOT U2!

Old 01-30-2008, 02:56 PM   #101
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

SPOILER ALERT

sike is the monster

/end spoiler alert
Old 01-30-2008, 02:58 PM   #102
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Ahhhh- love that mobisode. I'm ready to get my Lost on!
Old 01-30-2008, 11:22 PM   #103
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
SPOILER ALERT

sike is the monster

/end spoiler alert
I'm going to be your ruin.

Old 01-30-2008, 11:47 PM   #104
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I'm going to be your ruin.
Like you ruined Mr Eko?
Old 01-30-2008, 11:51 PM   #105
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Like you ruined Mr Eko?
I screwed him up pretty bad...but at least I respected him...

Old 01-30-2008, 11:59 PM   #106
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Did anyone watch "Through the Looking Glass" tonight on ABC?

They had these pop up facts, or a sort of commentary on the bottom....it was terrible. It was pretty obvious that they weren't written by anyone in the WGA.

Still...got me all pumped for tomorrow. I had totally forgotten that Juliet kissed Jack. Doesn't really matter, if Jacks getting off island.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:06 AM   #107
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Still...got me all pumped for tomorrow. I had totally forgotten that Juliet kissed Jack. Doesn't really matter, if Jacks getting off island.
maybe she does too?

Old 01-31-2008, 12:08 AM   #108
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
maybe she does too?
True. But if Kate and Juliet both get off the island, and he's sitting around by himself getting high and drinking tequila from a bottle, that's pretty messed up.

I really can't figure out who's in that damned coffin.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:12 AM   #109
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I really can't figure out who's in that damned coffin.
I told you I would be your ruin

Old 01-31-2008, 12:59 AM   #110
StackAttack
Platinum Member

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Juliet does not get off, the six that do are Jack, Kate, Sayid, Jin, Sun, and Hurley.

Last edited by StackAttack; 01-31-2008 at 12:59 AM.
StackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:21 AM   #111
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Reminder:

http://lostpedia.com/wiki/The_Orchid

This is interesting, and they released it in the summer (the video.

Basically, there's one bunny, and then the same bunny appears while it's also somewhere else at the same time. There's a sort of duality effect, or maybe it's the same bunny? Time travel? wormholes?

Either way, this is Lindelof and Cuse's way of telling us "getting ready for some crazy sci-fi arse sh%t in season 4"

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-31-2008 at 01:21 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:00 AM   #112
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

so i skimmmed through the 2 hour episode from last night.

in the newest minisode, Christian Shepherd tells Vincent to wake up Jack because "he has work to do". In the "Through the Looking Glass" episodes, when Locke is in the ditch about to shoot himself, Walt appears and tells Locke to get up, because he "has work to do".

interesting...
Old 01-31-2008, 11:20 AM   #113
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Did he though? Did he tell Vincent to go wake Jack up?

Wasn't that "the island" or the smoke monster, more-so than Christian Shepherd?

Vincent kind of ran past Jack, and jack was kind of already awake. Maybe "my son" was someone else.

Just a possibility. I hate this show.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:51 AM   #114
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Vincent was confused, because he speaks "dog" and not english????

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 04:09 PM   #115
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Quote:
Did he though? Did he tell Vincent to go wake Jack up?

Wasn't that "the island" or the smoke monster, more-so than Christian Shepherd?

Vincent kind of ran past Jack, and jack was kind of already awake. Maybe "my son" was someone else.

Just a possibility. I hate this show.

sorry, that's actually what i was inferring. that it wasn't actually christian shepherd, but the island, possibly smokey. Thus both christian and walt saying the same thing.

should have spelled it out for you.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 01-31-2008 at 04:10 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:07 PM   #116
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Hoooly moooly Lost is back!

I swear that looked like Christian Shepard sitting in that chair, unfortunately.

I love Hurley. He's awesome.

I really want to know what Ben's role is going to be.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:12 PM   #117
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito
Hoooly moooly Lost is back!

I swear that looked like Christian Shepard sitting in that chair, unfortunately.

I love Hurley. He's awesome.

I really want to know what Ben's role is going to be.
It was definitely some facsimile of Christian Shepard in the chair...in the house that dissappeared shortly after.

At the end when he was talking to jack, he said "IT wants us to come back." Implying basically, that the island (?) is reaching out beyond itself, to them (?) I guess?

Jack soooo tried to kill Locke. Wow.

What in the hell happened to the "Oceanic 6?" In what manner did they make it back to civilization, that they didn't tell anyone the truth about anything, and just abadoned everyone there?

I'm going to watch it again after the game...the Mavericks are pissing me off.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:17 AM   #118
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Jack actually pulling the trigger was rather shocking.

Whole episode was awesome, I absolutely love Hurley-centric episodes.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:01 AM   #119
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

freakin' loved that scene where jack pulled the trigger. intense!

ok, so we know 6 get off the island, and it apparently has nothing to do with the jack vs. locke split (as Hurley went with Locke).

loved Ben's line about how if jack didn't mind, he'd like to go with John. great delivery.

yeah, it was definitely "christian shepherd" in the chair - whose eye was it that popped into the window?
Old 02-01-2008, 10:02 AM   #120
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Last edited by Flacolaco; 02-01-2008 at 10:02 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote