Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-05-2009, 10:27 PM   #1721
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
I don't think he gave it to her. I think she already had the bracelet, which let Sayid know that the German chick worked for (or loved?) the same person as Naomi.
Interesting take on it -- that might be the case. The only people connected that we know with Naomi and Elsa are C.W. and M.A.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:26 PM   #1722
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I think the producers said on a podcast or something that the bracelet that dead girl was wearing was just supposed to serve to remind Sayid of the other girl. I don't think they're really connected.

Besides...there's time travel and disappearing islands...the island is the main character of the show now.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:22 AM   #1723
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Mikhail VERSUS Jin!!!

I forgot about that...good stuff.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:16 PM   #1724
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Mikhail VERSUS Jin!!!

I forgot about that...good stuff.
I'd bet all my vcash that Mikhail is still alive.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:41 AM   #1725
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

So I believe they're showing "There's No Place Like Home" Parts 1, 2, and 3. ABC deems tonight's 3 hours as enhanced episodes. Does this just mean they'll show little "Pop-Up Video" captions?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 01-14-2009, 11:44 AM   #1726
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Yes.

If you watch it, and the little pop ups have anything good, let us know. I'm not planning to watch it, as I am only on episode 5 of season 4 on my re watch.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:50 AM   #1727
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Yes.

If you watch it, and the little pop ups have anything good, let us know. I'm not planning to watch it, as I am only on episode 5 of season 4 on my re watch.
You have 7 days to watch 9 (and technically 10) episodes.

Old 01-14-2009, 11:55 AM   #1728
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Yup.

I'm gonna knock one out at lunch today....arguably one of the best episodes ever. "The Constant".
Old 01-14-2009, 12:59 PM   #1729
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

over under on how many times we're going to watch the premiere episode on 01/21 before the second episode?

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:06 PM   #1730
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

You mean how many times are we going to watch the first two episodes before the third one.

On 1/21 ABC is airing 2 new episodes, plus some special before. It's my understanding that they are truly 2 separate episodes, not 1 two hour episode.

The third episode airs on 1/28.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-14-2009 at 01:06 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:08 PM   #1731
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

oh, good call. I'll probably watch the episodes on 1/21 three or four times before the new one that will air on 1/28. I hope I won't, but I know I'll end up doing it lol.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:13 PM   #1732
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup.

I'm gonna knock one out at lunch today....arguably one of the best episodes ever. "The Constant".
That is a great episode.... outside of the time line freakishness.... we got confirmation that Daniel knows more than he's letting on. I mean, we had hints of it... but that episode confirmed it.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:55 PM   #1733
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

We need to find out where Daniel knows all that stuff in his journal from. That journal has a lot of stuff in it and he doesn't seem to remember it at all. Also, why was he crying when he was first introduced in "Confirmed Dead"?

We kind of found out that Charlotte has been to the island before...has Daniel been to the island before? That would explain why the two of them are there, a common thread, if you will...still have no idea about Miles.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:55 PM   #1734
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I think you will all find this very, very interesting.

From TV guide...

Mild spoilers, I guess, though nothing you couldn't have figured out if you thought about it.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-14-2009 at 05:03 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:00 PM   #1735
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

"Hotlinking is not allowed".

IIIIIINTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:01 PM   #1736
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Hmm....I can still see it.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:21 PM   #1737
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I can see it now. I assume you hosted it somewhere and edited it?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 01-14-2009, 05:24 PM   #1738
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I see it.

He (jthig) must be doing it wrong.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:29 PM   #1739
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Hey, I said I can see it now.

Dummy.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-14-2009, 05:39 PM   #1740
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

We need the sarcasm icon back.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:57 PM   #1741
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

You'd think they'd spell Widmore right.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:31 PM   #1742
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
We need the sarcasm icon back.
no no, I was sarcasming (that's not a word and seems dirty) right back.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-14-2009, 08:46 PM   #1743
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

That sounds like a great new title for my avatar.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:03 PM   #1744
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

just finished watching last season's finale....so ready for Season 5.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:42 AM   #1745
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

trying to avoid any and all spoilers... I ruined season 2 for myself (besides the fact that it sucked...) because of spoilers, even mild ones.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:43 AM   #1746
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

6 Days!!
Old 01-15-2009, 11:04 AM   #1747
ty
Diamond Member

I'm starting the Season 5 Thread with 4 days remaining if Xerxes doesn't step up.

4 is also the first of the Lost numbers ;]

Old 01-15-2009, 12:07 PM   #1748
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

If xerxes doesn't step up? I'm the LOST OG, or OP.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:09 PM   #1749
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
If xerxes doesn't step up? I'm the LOST OG, or OP.
He beat you to the punch in Season 3 and 4

Edit: Start Season 5 already BBL!

Last edited by ty; 01-15-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:44 PM   #1750
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

I'll pass the torch to you or anyone else.