Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-26-2002, 05:17 PM   #1
YoungGun-1

YoungGun-1 is on a distinguished road

I am not realclipsfan or R-C-F, and I do somewhat take offense to being compared to him. I came to this board to talk to basketball, nothing more. All the "you" are realclipsfan and "you" are realclipsfan needs to stop. How about we stick to basketball on this board and only basketball. I was not given a chance to post on this board like any other fan. I simply disagreed on a subject and was automatically realclipsfan cause I did so. That is not fair to me or some of the people on this board, cause I can easily add as much to this board as anyone else. Give me a chance please, just as you would do any other fan of the game. Thanks to All
Old 01-26-2002, 05:34 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

You're not fooling anyone YoungGun/RCF. It's kind of suspicious when just minutes after the banning of realclipsfan and two of his alter-egos (realclipsfanisback and RCF), you sign up. And with both an AOL ip and e-mail address to boot (just like RCF). Then you openly support RCF and send Crippler a private message basically revealing your true identity. Care to comment on the above?
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2002, 05:46 PM   #3
YoungGun-1

I sure would:

1st-Who's Crippler?

2nd-There's quite a few people with AOL DJ, I am sure I am not the only 1 with AOL. I could be wrong, but I am sure there's others with AOL.

3rd-I signed up for this board a while ago, but I have not posted here in a while. I have always lurked around here but did not want to post until yesterday. I could not remember my login name or password so I re-registered. I did sign-up under an AOL email address but again alot of people use AOL. I did not sign up under an AOL email address under this login name, it was an hotmail account that I have had for a while. I have 1 AOL email address, otherwise I would have signed up for this account under 1 don't you think? I did not cause the other 6 screennames is for the others in this household.

I think it's not right for me to have to sit here and defend myself like this either. I came to talk basketball but it's hard when I am constantly trying to defend myself. How about we just talk basketball here DJ?
Old 01-26-2002, 05:50 PM   #4
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I realize tons of people use AOL, but people like RCF also register a million Mavs-related AOL accounts and sign up here using them. Your registration yesterday took place right after RCF signed up using two or three different aliases (all originating from AOL).

Oh and Crippler sent me a note telling me you had sent him a msg. Asking "Who's Crippler?" when in fact you have already pm'ed him isn't very smart.
Old 01-26-2002, 05:56 PM   #5
YoungGun-1

Honestly DJ I did not PM Crippler, that's all I can say. I came here to talk basketball, will I be allowed to do so? I would like to talk basketball here and put a stop to all this if possible.
Old 01-26-2002, 06:02 PM   #6
djb
Administrator

I'd like nothing better than that. If I'm wrong, then I apologize. But if Crippler comes back and shows me the pm he claims you sent him, then you're outta here.
Old 01-26-2002, 06:12 PM   #7
YoungGun-1

Why so? I have done nothing wrong, Crippler can think I am realclipsfan for the simple fact that some people here is saying that I am. A PM on here is not valid in no way at all, and can easily be a forgery. While reading the posts from the last couple of weeks, I seen realclipsfan post that someone had been PM'ing him quite a bit. I guess his word was not taken, but it seems to me as if you are going to take the word of someone else. I think that's wrong DJ, I have not been given a chance to post here. I have came out and did not 1 thing wrong but here it is I have to defend myself. You said "If Crippler shows me the PM he (claim) you sent him" then I am out of here. That's exactly what I am talking about, there's no way you can just take his word for it. There's no way you can just look at something he (claims) someone sent him and take it for the truth on this type of matter.
Old 01-26-2002, 06:21 PM   #8
djb
Administrator

Yes there are ways for me to see the <u>actual</u> message. This has nothing to do with the flamewars RCF was involved in. This has to do with the lone fact that RCF was banned from this board, and creating multiple aliases to try and get past the banning is not permitted. But like I said, if I'm wrong, then I apologize.
Old 01-26-2002, 06:31 PM   #9
YoungGun-1

Yeah I am sure there is ways DJ, but you are wrong. I do accept your apology cause I am not realclipsfan or R-C-F. Thanks for atleast saying you apologize there's quite a few people who wouldn't. 1 thing I do not understand is, why are you needing him to show you the PM when you can see the actual PM?
Old 01-26-2002, 06:36 PM   #10
djb
Administrator

Well I would need his permission to log onto his account. I never do that since I don't like invading anyone's privacy. I know you're not R-C-F (he just straightened that out with me via e-mail) and I really hope you're not realclipsfan because I'm getting sick of having to ban people.
Old 01-26-2002, 06:49 PM   #11
YoungGun-1

oh ok, now you know that's not me. You also know that is not realclipsfan. So isn't it obvious now after all these people claimed that it was? You can never really know for sure who this person is and who that person is. Put all this stuff to rest cause R-C-F just proved my theory exactly. Lets start talking about basketball here like this forum was designed for. R-C-F just proved that you can never be sure, even if you do check Cripplers account. I am telling you and everyone else I am not realclipsfan. The account could easily be hacked into or something like that. You thought I was this person and that person but now R-C-F has proved the opposite. Let's just start talking basketball here people and put a stop to the madness going on here. The Mavs have a big game tonight but here we are talking about unecessary stuff.
Old 01-26-2002, 07:25 PM   #12
djb
Administrator

See my post in the thread regarding the RCF situation.