Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-25-2010, 11:49 PM   #81
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Rose is an impressive player, but Bosh is elite. I really don't think they're in the same class.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2010, 12:51 AM   #82
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Rose is an impressive player, but Bosh is elite. I really don't think they're in the same class.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Nice interview and a very nice read!

I think most Mavs fans are a bit hesitant to get too carried away with Dojo's potential due to the Mo Ager effect. I remember there were so many raving reviews on how Ager could come in immediately and help out, especially on the defensive end. None of that ever materialized and it left an negative imprint on this fanbase.

That being said, it's obvious Dominique has the potential to become a very good player and considering I wasn't expecting the Mavs to really do anything noteworthy in this draft I'm thrilled we got a kid with as much potential and possibility as he has. From what I've read there are many Memphis fans who feel they may regret selling this pick. Let's all hope that becomes the case.

Looking forward to the Summer League!

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 06-26-2010 at 12:53 AM.
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:14 AM   #83
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Dominque Jones is very good move for Dallas Mavericks.Jones is good defender and he can score.This is young guy he will very good player in the future!!!
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:58 AM   #84
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Mo Ager is Mo Ager. Dominque Jones is Dominique Jones. It really seems weird to me (especially to hear Craig Miller who you would think would have more sense) to try to link the two. Every team has draft busts, that's why there are so many...well...busts.

Mo Ager was one of them, so what, it has absolutely nothing to do with this kid.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:44 AM   #85
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Mo Ager is Mo Ager. Dominque Jones is Dominique Jones. It really seems weird to me (especially to hear Craig Miller who you would think would have more sense) to try to link the two. Every team has draft busts, that's why there are so many...well...busts.

Mo Ager was one of them, so what, it has absolutely nothing to do with this kid.
And they just have different games....Ager was a high-flying, athletic shooter....Jones is a drive to the line scorer who gets his points with craftiness.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:55 AM   #86
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, the best highlight video for Jones I've seen yet is on the NBA video page. For some reason, they decided to make it all flash based (or something like that, I'm sure that's not technically the right term) so there is no linking to videos. But go to http://www.nba.com/video, go below the video player and select the Mavericks as the team, and click on the "Welcome to Dallas" video. Only 2 minutes, but shows some really sleek, nice looking drives in there.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #87
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
A random thought just occurred to me that I though I'd share:

I've read in several different places that Memphis had several offers at $3mil for the 25th pick. One writer even mentioned that Cuban's relationship with the Memphis owner played a part in us getting the pick.

It just occured to me...everyone remember when out of nowhere Memphis was involved in the Marion trade? And Dallas took on more salary than they had to in order to accommodate Memphis? Sure they picked up Buckner, who had a partially guaranteed contract that the Mavs attempted to flip for an asset. But they also did Memphis a solid by allowing them to unload salary...and that solid may have just netted us as asset almost a full year later.

Interesting.
According to Cuban:

Quote:
On whether his relationship to other owners helps him in trade talks: "I love (Memphis Grizzlies owner) Michael Heisley, I think he's a great guy, but the trade on draft night was purely a scenario of money plays."

link

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-27-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:21 PM   #88
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post

I don't think anyone is really indicating there's a link between the two players (and God I hope there isn't one), but there's nothing wrong with wanting to tap the breaks a bit until we can see how the kid plays.

The Summer League should give us an opportunity to know more. Anyone know if they'll have streaming games again?

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:39 PM   #89
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

First off, I must give credit to Cubes and Donnie for getting a prospect with very good potential in Dominique Jones. I feel he can be a very good player at best, I don't know if he'll ever be an all star, but I do expect him to be a 14ppg-16ppg kind of player at best. Also now we have our back-court of the future with Roddy/Jones. And Jones is a real SG so thats always a reason to be happy considering that we usually have issues at the SG spot.

But I would be very patient with Jones, with the coach we have I doubt he'll get much playing time. With what happened in Carlislie's first year as coach with Green, and then His second year with Roddy, I wouldn't trust him giving Jones much of a chance. I've really lost a lot of respect for Rick Carlislie these last couple of months. If a young player provides something a team lacks, he should play no matter how young he is. It's debatable how much he should play, but he shouldn't be buried on the bench if he brings something that is needed to the team. Carlislie has failed to recognize this these past two years. And I know some of you guys will not be happy that I mentioned Green, and I can understand that. But the situation with Roddy last season was damn near inexcusable, I really had to get my mind off the Mavs after we were eliminated. Carlislie gave that series to the Spurs by refusing to play Roddy. Let me not get off topic here, but all I'm saying is that I doubt RC will give Jones much of a chance, and that's even if Jones plays at a high level.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #90
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That was certainly true last season, but Rose is just barely scratching the surface of his potential. It wouldn't shock me at all to see Rose has reached Bosh's level in a couple of years. He certainly came on strong toward the end of the year. The one issue I have with Rose though is that I'm not sure if he has alpha male attitude to carry a team. On the other hand, that does make him the perfect complement to a superstar in my book (which is why I've thought that Chicago has been the most enticing location all along).

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:05 PM   #91
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
That was certainly true last season, but Rose is just barely scratching the surface of his potential. It wouldn't shock me at all to see Rose has reached Bosh's level in a couple of years. He certainly came on strong toward the end of the year. The one issue I have with Rose though is that I'm not sure if he has alpha male attitude to carry a team. On the other hand, that does make him the perfect complement to a superstar in my book (which is why I've thought that Chicago has been the most enticing location all along).
On the flip side, Bosh is only 26 and will also continue to improve. Just sayin'.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:08 PM   #92
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
On the flip side, Bosh is only 26 and will also continue to improve. Just sayin'.
Bosh has been in the league for a while though, and I'm not too sure that he hasn't just about hit his peak. I could certainly be wrong though because it's hard to judge a player's peak until he's well past it. Either way, I have to imagine though that he is much, much closer to his peak than Rose is.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 06-27-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:25 PM   #93
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd take Rose over Bosh any day of the week.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:17 AM   #94
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Rose has a big upside. If him and Tyreke Evans and both from Mem, stays focussed, they will be very good in the nba. Bosh is very good but Rose and Evans could be even better. I think Lebron already sees this in Rose and should be playing with him next year.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:48 PM   #95
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

College coach thinks Mavericks drafted a starter

Quote:
Dominique Jones is confident, and so is his college coach.

The Dallas Mavericks acquired Jones from Memphis after the Grizzlies took him with the 25th pick in the NBA draft. They paid Memphis $3 million. Jones is a 6-foot-5, 216-pound guard who left South Florida after his junior year. He was a first-team All-Big East selection, averaging 21.4 points per game last season.

Jones and others talked to the Bradenton Herald about the draft. Some highlights:

Jones, on being picked: "When Dallas made the deal for me I felt that was more realistic. I have the type of game that would help them. I felt like I would go around 20th, but when some teams traded their picks you never knew. I would rather go 25 to Dallas than 15 somewhere else. I am ready to play right now."

On what Dallas told him: "They told me basically they were going to blow me up and put me on the map. Mr. Cuban said to be ready to come in and work hard, which is what I was going to do anyway. I never worked out for them and didn’t think they were interested in me. It is a great situation to learn from a guy like Jason Kidd and playing with Dirk Nowitzki. What more can you ask for?"

ESPN analyst Dick Vitale, who predicted Jones would go 24th: "Dominique has scoring ability and strength. He has to be a more consistent perimeter shooter, but you can say that about a lot of people. Since Mark Cuban invested money in him, they are going to give him a legitimate chance."

South Florida coach Stan Heath: "I think his transition will eventually have him move over to the point and who better to learn from than Jason Kidd. I told him to be around Kidd as much as possible and be like a sponge. Dominique impressed teams he worked out for, and as the process went on I thought he would be one of the best guys standing. I believe there is a possibility of him starting."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....efa107a5.html

Last edited by Thomas86; 06-29-2010 at 10:49 PM.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:28 AM   #96
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
College coach thinks Mavericks drafted a starter

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....efa107a5.html

As nice as that sounds, the chances of us winning it all with a rookie starting at SG are very low. Even if something horrible happened and we didn't get a true SG that is profen he would still have to prove himself better than Butler, who by the way is working very hard on his handles and 3pt shooting to be a better SG. On top of that, RC playing a rookie the minutes he needs to develop into a guy we can count on headed into the playoffs is unlikely. I do like Jones tho, and regardless of what we do at SG, if he is here I hope he becomes a force and gets the time and a chance to excel.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:45 PM   #97
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

per the db.com main page, Mavs have officially signed DoJo.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:47 PM   #98
FINtastic
Diamond Member

You know given the way this offseason has shaken out, it's nice to have him available as an option given how light we are at shooting guard.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 07-13-2010, 04:48 PM   #99
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
per the db.com main page, Mavs have officially signed DoJo.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:17 PM   #100
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

So whats a realistic (!) best case nba player comparison for Jones?
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:14 PM   #101
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
So whats a realistic (!) best case nba player comparison for Jones?
I like the poor man's Maggette comparison. Wade with much less athleticism (haha which makes it a big difference). But I like that Dojo has a high basketball IQ already. He can draw contact on an elite level, and searches for it. He really does make up for his size too, but remember that him being smaller helps with guarding ones. I thought he did a decent job on Wall.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:19 PM   #102
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

He reminds me some of Jim Jackson.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 05:23 PM   #103
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

he had only 193cm but he's strong guy I like his style.This guy is great player for Dallas Mavericks.Carlisle must get him chance.

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:20 PM   #104
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

From NBA.com:
Quote:
Inside Report: 'DoJo' ready for the big stage

Earl K. Sneed, Mavs.com
'DoJo' ready for the big stage

After showing that he has what it takes to match up against his first-year peers, Dallas Mavericks rookie guard Dominique Jones now has to prove that he's ready to star at the next level.

The first-rounder who turned heads in the NBA's Summer League in Las Vegas, on his way to being selected to the All-Tournament team, is well aware that performing at a high level against fellow young pros was one thing. Making a name for himself by excelling on a nightly basis in the professional ranks is another story.

"I did okay (in Las Vegas), it started off kind of shaky a little bit," Jones said. "I think that I got better every game. I got more consistent every game, more efficient. That was my goal."

While Jones' 16.6 points per game in the Mavs' five matchups this summer was enough to lead the team, the 6-foot-5 combo guard believes it was just the start of impressive things to come. After outscoring No. 1 overall draft pick John Wall, 28-21, in their summer league head-to-head meeting, the young Mav might be right.

"I know myself, I'm gonna keep getting better as it goes on. You see people that start off good, then they die down. You know, I only get better. So, I'm just learning and trying to get better," Jones told NBA TV after his summer finale.

But can the former star at South Florida crack the Mavericks' rotation in a crowded backcourt?

"(Jones) has a pro ability to get his own shot," Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle said. "We feel like he's a unique guy. He'd probably be classified more as a scorer than a shooter. We obviously feel he is a guy that could help us next year."

And after leading his squad in scoring all three of his collegiate seasons, you can easily see how Jones could fit into Dallas' equation for years to come.

In his junior season, Jones earned First Team All-Big East honors and an All-American honorable mention after averaging 21.4 points (15th in the nation), 6.1 rebounds, 3.6 assists and 1.7 steals per game. He was the only player in the nation to average at least 21 points, six rebounds and three assists.

Now, Jones will not only put those surefire skills to the test while becoming a mainstay in a Dallas uniform, but he also hopes to show some of the NBA's best a thing or two.

"I mean, I'm looking forward to playing against everybody," Jones said. "I don't have an idol. I feel like I'm my best player. Because I feel like if D-Wade (Dwyane Wade) or Kobe (Bryant) is my best player, how do I approach that when it's time to play against them? So, I feel that I'm my favorite player, no idol. I'm just ready to play every time I step out here."

Link

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cadban