Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-07-2006, 04:44 AM   #1
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2006 L.A. Auto show.

Check out some of these designes:

Honda Remix Concept:

Honda Step Bus Concept:

Ford Mustang by Giugiaro:

Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster:

Mazda Nagare (sexy; something for 2020):

Acura Advanced Design Sedan:

Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano:

Bugatti Veyron:

Audi R8 (sexy):

http://www.laautoshow.com/show/Default.aspx?tabid=75

Last edited by Windmill360; 12-07-2006 at 05:05 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2006, 11:36 AM   #2
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I never really liked the baby Aston Martin. Couple that with my dislike for ragtops and this is my least favorite Aston Martin in a while.

That Mustang is looking extremely hot, though, I just wish they did something about the rear fascia of the car, something more conventional would have looked nicer.

The R8....... what can I say, I love it. I like Audi, and it's great to see them make a supercar.

Speaking of cars, this week I've seen an Enzo Ferrari (In fact, I was directly behind it for a couple of miles, almost crashed into it and was shaking the rest of the way home), and today I saw for the first time in the wild a Mercedes McLaren SLR. Those must be the rarest cars out there, I've seen about 3 Enzos, 5 Carrera GT's, even more Ford GT's, I see Gallardos and Maserattis everyday, even a couple of Vaquishes, but the SLR, that was the first one.

Well, I haven't seen any 16/4 Veyrons, but how many of them are there? 5?

Last edited by bernardos70; 12-07-2006 at 11:39 AM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:35 PM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I'd take 'em.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 04:14 PM   #4
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

those phots are flipping sweet!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 05:52 PM   #5
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
I never really liked the baby Aston Martin. Couple that with my dislike for ragtops and this is my least favorite Aston Martin in a while.
Ah, but the ragtop (which I also despise) is second in line- the coupe has been out for a while now. And that baby Aston is the best looking and performing Aston I've ever drooled over. I'd take it over the V12 model. They were focused on making this car a 911 beater, not a grand touring car - so it's pretty enthusiast-focused for an Aston.

Plus, at the rear, it's 6.7 inches wider than a wide-body 911. Sooooo sexy.

http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews...age/index.html
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:48 PM   #6
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

None of those come with flux capacitors - i.e., they suck.