Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 09-10-2010, 10:48 PM   #1
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default Dirk will be "on" The Cleveland Show

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archi...nd-career.html

Maybe acting isn't in his future, but Dirk Nowitzki knows he can at least lend his voice to the small-screen for animated greatness.

Nowitzki will have a voice-over role in "The Cleveland Show'' which airs Sundays on Fox. The date of the episode that will feature Dirk, Kevin Garnett, LeBron James , Steve Nash and others from the NBA is unknown, but that show will feature the main characters (Cleveland and Donna) scoring courtside tickets to the All-Star Game in Los Angeles. They heckle the players, who then seek revenge by paying a surprise visit to Cleveland to put him in his place.

The season premiere is Sept. 26 at 7:30 p.m.

--Eddie Sefko
Old 09-10-2010, 10:52 PM   #2
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

haha I can't imagine Dirk doing something like this.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 11:50 PM   #3
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Is The Cleveland Show any good? I love the Family Guy, but gave up on the spin-off after only two episodes. Did it get better?
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:22 AM   #4
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Is The Cleveland Show any good? I love the Family Guy, but gave up on the spin-off after only two episodes. Did it get better?
Certainly not as good as The Family Guy, but it had its moments over the first year. I watched all of the episodes of Season 1 and there were probably 3 or 4 that I laughed regularly throughout.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:10 PM   #5
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male29Dan View Post
Certainly not as good as The Family Guy, but it had its moments over the first year. I watched all of the episodes of Season 1 and there were probably 3 or 4 that I laughed regularly throughout.
Thanks! I'll give the show another chance.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:42 AM   #6
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

Dirk should guest star on "Dexter" as one of Dexter's victims. Thank God the new season of the show will be starting soon.
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote