Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2012, 03:11 PM   #11
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

People are acting like Deshawn/JJB/Caron are lighting it on fire in there new places. Caron was absolutley terrible on the clippers he shot 40.7% from floor and didn't even get to the line 2 times a game, also only 3.7 RPG in 30 minutes. Barea shot 40% from the floor and he did a nice job with 5.7/2.5 A/TO ratio that being said he continued to prove he isn't good enough as a starter to lead a good team, solid backup but a backup isn't worth the money he is making. Deshawn meanwhile was absolutley terrible, whether it was injury related who knows but he shot 28% from the floor for christ sakes. BTW if you look at his twitter account seems he wants to go back to Dallas. People don't seem to want to talk about it but a big reason for Mavs decline this year is Dirk/Marion/Jet all regressed on offensive side of the ball.

I don't believe anythings a done deal with Deron either way till he officially agrees to resign with Nets or signs deal with Mavs. That being said I think it is down to those 2 options.

Last edited by mavs777; 05-03-2012 at 03:12 PM.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome to think of, colonystateofmind, death knells, delusional1234, deroff, git'erdonecubes, i have a dream, markus123no, michael reddish?, my ass bleeds for tyson, never happen dumbazz, oilfieldva-jay-jay, sard's sources outta @ss, shark tank for dwight, tank for dwight