Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-06-2022, 10:15 PM   #1
JustJay

JustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the rough

WTF? Knicks got a first round pick for Kemba Walker? What is Detroit doing?

The New York Knicks announced today that the team has acquired a future first round draft pick from Detroit in exchange for guard Kemba Walker and the draft rights to center Jalen Duren.
Source: New York Knicks @ NBA.com

Adrian Wojnarowski: Four-time All-Star guard Kemba Walker and the Detroit Pistons are finalizing a contract buyout, sources tell ESPN. Once Walker clears waivers, he?ll join free agency. -via Twitter @wojespn / June 30, 2022

Any interest in Kemba to Dallas?

Last edited by JustJay; 07-06-2022 at 10:21 PM.
JustJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 10:20 PM   #2
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJay View Post

The New York Knicks announced today that the team has acquired a future first round draft pick from Detroit in exchange for guard Kemba Walker and the draft rights to center Jalen Duren.

Adrian Wojnarowski: Four-time All-Star guard Kemba Walker and the Detroit Pistons are finalizing a contract buyout, sources tell ESPN. Once Walker clears waivers, he?ll join free agency. -via Twitter @wojespn / June 30, 2022
More like Detroit gave up a future first rounder for Jalen Duren, at the cost of taking on Kemba.
saclare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 10:22 PM   #3
JustJay

JustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
More like Detroit gave up a future first rounder for Jalen Duren, at the cost of taking on Kemba.
Ah I see, any interest in Kemba?
Old 07-07-2022, 10:46 AM   #4
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ah I see, any interest in Kemba?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I never understood the Kemba hate. Yes, he sucks at defense. Yes, he is inconsistent. But man, when he is on, he still has big games.

I'd take him, Patty Mills, Shroder...like what is the hold up. No way we don't sign another pg. They can't be that dumb.
I could get behind any of these guys, though I have my questions on Kemba's knees and overall health. He's a bucket though. I think Mills or Schroder give you a bit more rounded game with some added defense. I've long really wanted Mills to give that Barea type of role. Thought he had signed already, but doesn't appear so.
Old 07-07-2022, 11:02 AM   #5
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

A veteran pg is badly needed. I could go for any of those mentioned. I have no idea what Nico and co. are thinking, but right now it seems like a head scratcher if you sign Dorsey. I mean Hardy, Dorsey, Green, and Pinson? None in that group have demonstrated they can contribute on the court in the NBA. Well, maybe Green in flashes during the regular season.
Old 07-06-2022, 10:24 PM   #6
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Any interest in Kemba to Dallas?
I never understood the Kemba hate. Yes, he sucks at defense. Yes, he is inconsistent. But man, when he is on, he still has big games.

I'd take him, Patty Mills, Shroder...like what is the hold up. No way we don't sign another pg. They can't be that dumb.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:16 AM   #7
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I would gladly take Kemba for the vet min.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 10:54 PM   #8
JustJay

In addition to giving Beal 50 million a year, they gave him a no trade clause and a 15% trade kicker to trade for him. So it's going to cost a fortune to trade for him, and he would have to waive the no trade clause. Seems the Wizards want to keep him. They probably sell a good amount of tickets with him even if they're a loser franchise.

Last edited by JustJay; 07-06-2022 at 10:55 PM.
Old 07-07-2022, 08:08 AM   #9
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In addition to giving Beal 50 million a year, they gave him a no trade clause and a 15% trade kicker to trade for him. So it's going to cost a fortune to trade for him, and he would have to waive the no trade clause. Seems the Wizards want to keep him. They probably sell a good amount of tickets with him even if they're a loser franchise.
I still expect him to request a trade next summer.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:20 AM   #10
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

We seem to be closing in on Tyler Dorsey. He developed his game a lot in Euroleague. Looking closer at his stats, his shooting %"s jumped a bit, so maybe could provide some solid back up mins if we got him. Not the fill in for Brunson I hoped for but maybe they see more about him than I do.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:45 AM   #11
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
We seem to be closing in on Tyler Dorsey. He developed his game a lot in Euroleague. Looking closer at his stats, his shooting %"s jumped a bit, so maybe could provide some solid back up mins if we got him. Not the fill in for Brunson I hoped for but maybe they see more about him than I do.
As best I can tell, he seems to be mostly a scorer. His Euroleague 3pt% is close to 40%.

If the Mavs add Dorsey, do they really need THJ? Hardy + Dorsey + THJ seems redundant...Maybe another trade on the horizon?

Last edited by purplefrog; 07-07-2022 at 08:46 AM.
purplefrog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:48 AM   #12
Amarelooms

Amarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
As best I can tell, he seems to be mostly a scorer. His Euroleague 3pt% is close to 40%.

If the Mavs add Dorsey, do they really need THJ? Hardy + Dorsey + THJ seems redundant...Maybe another trade on the horizon?
Powell /thj and Bertrans are not needed. Get rid them.
Amarelooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 09:05 AM   #13
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarelooms View Post
Getting rid of THJ and Bertans is harder than you might think. The Mavs shopped around THJ last season and nobody was interested, and Bertans is practically infamous for having one of the worst contracts in the league. Both of those guys are probably at least a year away from being tradeable.
Old 07-07-2022, 09:26 AM   #14
Amarelooms

Amarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Getting rid of THJ and Bertans is harder than you might think. The Mavs shopped around THJ last season and nobody was interested, and Bertans is practically infamous for having one of the worst contracts in the league. Both of those guys are probably at least a year away from being tradeable.
Throw in a first 4-5 years from now. We should be good and late round first mostly worthless.
Amarelooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 09:52 AM   #15
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarelooms View Post
Easier said than done. Bertans contract is one of the worst in the league. Nobody wanted THJ last year when he was healthy, and prob not now that he is coming off an injury.
Old 07-07-2022, 09:04 AM   #16
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post

If they add Dorsey, there's no way they could make moves based on trusting him to be a consistent contributor. Its speculation still at this point and Im not sure why they wouldnt have just got Dragic. He has tons of experience and could play guaranteed solid back up mins. However, moving THJ, DP and whoever else for a 2 way wing with handles would keep Dorsey or ehatever unproven guy they get in the 'prove it, limited minutes' role.

Hardy needs real minutes for real experience. Let him play through mistakes. I don't think Kidd would pine his ass like Rick would. IMO as the roster is now, he is going to HAVE to play and hopefully he can quickly play up to his potential.

Last edited by SMC0007; 07-07-2022 at 09:05 AM.
Old 07-07-2022, 08:29 AM   #17
BPo001
Diamond Member

KAT and Booker are now the highest salaried athletes in the US.
Old 07-07-2022, 11:02 AM   #18
BPo001
Diamond Member

Kemba?s injury history worries me. I think I?d go Schroeder, Mills, Kemba if I had my choice. They definitely need to sign someone who can handle the ball.
Old 07-07-2022, 11:13 AM   #19
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

As much as people are saying our biggest need is PG,

I?d be okay living dangerously and depending on Hardy
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 12:46 PM   #20
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

I mean, I think we're depending on him either way, but we gotta have a Luka get's injured insurance signing more than anything.

Old 07-08-2022, 03:13 PM   #21
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Know it's been a handful of minutes in the first Summer League game, but are you sure? Good grief what a terrible start...
Old 07-07-2022, 12:11 PM   #22
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

1) Luka
2) SD
3)THJ
4) Bertans
5) Wood
6) DFS
7) Powell
8) Bullock
9) Kleber
10) McGee
11) Green
12) Hardy
13) Pinson
14) Frank
15)
=============
16) Bingham
17) Dorsey

Dorsey got a two-way deal apparently and Frank/Kleber became guaranteed. Certainly looking like Wright and Bingham will fight for the last two-way. It also looks like we now have a roster spot open. Am I missing anyone?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 12:34 PM   #23
purplefrog
Platinum Member

Quote:
1) Luka
2) SD
3)THJ
4) Bertans
5) Wood
6) DFS
7) Powell
8) Bullock
9) Kleber
10) McGee
11) Green
12) Hardy
13) Pinson
14) Frank
15)
=============
16) Bingham
17) Dorsey

Dorsey got a two-way deal apparently and Frank/Kleber became guaranteed. Certainly looking like Wright and Bingham will fight for the last two-way. It also looks like we now have a roster spot open. Am I missing anyone?
Looks good to me. Glad Dorsey is a two-way. That makes more sense.
Old 07-07-2022, 12:50 PM   #24
SMC0007
Guru

I'm with those who want to see Hardy fn play. Out of the greenhorns, he is the closest to reaching a level of potential that will contribute. That includes Josh Green.

Old 07-07-2022, 02:31 PM   #25
saclare
Platinum Member

How much confidence does the FO have in Frankie smokes after his good play down the stretch? He could very well see increased minutes as the (or "a") backup PG...
Old 07-07-2022, 02:59 PM   #26
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
How much confidence does the FO have in Frankie smokes after his good play down the stretch? He could very well see increased minutes as the (or "a") backup PG...
I thought about that too. I think he can play it in a pinch, but is he really the plan? If so, I hope Shamgod locked themselves in a gym this summer to work on his handles.
Old 07-07-2022, 05:41 PM   #27
JustJay

Take it with a grain of salt, but THJ for Brown get er done Nico?

Former Super Bowl XXXVI Champion with the New England Patriots Jermaine Wiggins, a regular on the Greg Hill Morning Show and the Gresh and Keefe mid-day show on sports radio WEEI in Boston, recently claimed that Jaylen Brown told him that he wants out of Beantown and being Jayson Tatum?s sidekick with the Boston Celtics.
Old 07-07-2022, 05:45 PM   #28
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Take it with a grain of salt, but THJ for Brown get er done Nico?

Former Super Bowl XXXVI Champion with the New England Patriots Jermaine Wiggins, a regular on the Greg Hill Morning Show and the Gresh and Keefe mid-day show on sports radio WEEI in Boston, recently claimed that Jaylen Brown told him that he wants out of Beantown and being Jayson Tatum?s sidekick with the Boston Celtics.
Unless he?s playing in like Indiana or Sacramento he?s always going to be someone?s sidekick.
Old 07-07-2022, 05:47 PM   #29
JustJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Unless he?s playing in like Indiana or Sacramento he?s always going to be someone?s sidekick.
Not if they trade him for KD, he was probably be the man in Brooklyn with Ben Simmons and disinterested in basketball Kyrie.
Old 07-07-2022, 06:22 PM   #30
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Call me crazy, but I'd take Brown over Tatum provided Brown is healthy. I personally believe Tatum is the most overrated player in the league.

Anyway, no way they do Brown for THJ, but I assume you were joking.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 07-07-2022 at 06:23 PM.
Old 07-07-2022, 06:30 PM   #31
JustJay

Quote:
Call me crazy, but I'd take Brown over Tatum provided Brown is healthy. I personally believe Tatum is the most overrated player in the league.

Yes of course I was joking lol.
Old 07-07-2022, 09:42 PM   #32
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:

Tatum may be overrated but he also has the potential to be one of the best players in the league. His ceiling is so much higher than Brown's.....
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 11:02 PM   #33
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Tatum may be overrated but he also has the potential to be one of the best players in the league. His ceiling is so much higher than Brown's.....
I think Tatum is by far and away the best "#2" guy in the league. It was AD, but AD is never healthy anymore. All the talent in the world, and when he's "on" he's absolutely dominant, but seems to just be missing something as an alpha dog. He is the closest thing to Scottie Pippen there is today.

For that reason, if I could pair Luka with any player in the NBA, it would be Tatum. Give Luka an elite two-way wing that's capable of shutting down the opponent's best scorer and also can go off for 40 on any given night, and you'd have multiple championships.
Old 07-09-2022, 02:46 PM   #34
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think Tatum is by far and away the best "#2" guy in the league. It was AD, but AD is never healthy anymore. All the talent in the world, and when he's "on" he's absolutely dominant, but seems to just be missing something as an alpha dog. He is the closest thing to Scottie Pippen there is today.

For that reason, if I could pair Luka with any player in the NBA, it would be Tatum. Give Luka an elite two-way wing that's capable of shutting down the opponent's best scorer and also can go off for 40 on any given night, and you'd have multiple championships.
He'd be a great compliment to Luka. I think you can win a ring with a guy like him just like the Mavs won with Dirk. Dirk wasn't the most vocal alpha dog out there. He lead by his play though.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 03:36 PM   #35
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see him slowing down. Maybe just super nervous to start. 3 really bad TOs and had a 3 blocked but he's slick in the paint (despite what doesn't appear to be a great vertical). Definitely talent there.
Old 07-08-2022, 03:42 PM   #36
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Good to see him slowing down. Maybe just super nervous to start. 3 really bad TOs and had a 3 blocked but he's slick in the paint (despite what doesn't appear to be a great vertical). Definitely talent there.
I think we all need to remember that the kid is probably going to be a long term project. I'm not saying he won't contribute at all this year, and the talent is definitely there, but still, he's not only jumping from high school to the NBA, he even missed his senior year because of covid. Unless you're Lebron, you're probably not going to be a stud right away. I expect him to improve over the course of the season, but I'm not sure we're going to see much from him at first.
Old 07-08-2022, 03:46 PM   #37
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
I think we all need to remember that the kid is probably going to be a long term project. I'm not saying he won't contribute at all this year, and the talent is definitely there, but still, he's not only jumping from high school to the NBA, he even missed his senior year because of covid. Unless you're Lebron, you're probably not going to be a stud right away. I expect him to improve over the course of the season, but I'm not sure we're going to see much from him at first.
Which was the point of my initial "are you sure" question to EL. i don't disagree with you, but man I hope he turns it on soon. We will need him as our roster is presently built.
Old 07-08-2022, 04:18 PM   #38
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Which was the point of my initial "are you sure" question to EL. i don't disagree with you, but man I hope he turns it on soon. We will need him as our roster is presently built.
I mean, I hope so too. I hope he averages 30.
Old 07-08-2022, 06:28 PM   #39
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...dty-story.html

Cuban spin job, but he took the high road with Jalen and the tampering thing so I kinda respect that.

I do believe him though that they weren't able to make an offer. That's a grey area thing that we might never fully know, but I just don't believe they wouldn't do 5/125.

Old 07-08-2022, 08:00 PM   #40
SMC0007
Guru

Kidd said Spencer starting. Hmm

https://twitter.com/DallasTexasTV/st...M5nma280w&s=19