Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-15-2003, 05:49 PM   #1
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

How is Stressboy listed as a new member? I did a search and reread a lot of his posts. Stressboy is quality. I don't agree with every thing he says, but he is rock steady. Bonus points for readability, grammar and spelling.

Some people need to post more. Stressboy is numero uno on that list.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2003, 05:54 PM   #2
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I'll second this.
Old 04-15-2003, 06:46 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

wouldn't go that far..maybe #4 or #5..
would rather have more contributions from..

hoopsmeister
thekid
sturm
ames..

i'm sure i could come up with another couple

but, he isn't bad.

However, i can come up with a long list of people that need to either go away or only post in the lounge
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 06:47 PM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

in case you didn't know stressboy, just giving you a hard time
Old 04-15-2003, 06:58 PM   #5
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Dooby, maybe its because cows like to stay in herds? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

edit: spelling

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 07:04 PM   #6
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I thought Stressboy was Dooby? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 07:11 PM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

stressboy is dooby without his dime bag
Old 04-15-2003, 09:05 PM   #8
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

I don't have a dime bag. In fact, as most of you know, I just got a big bag of nothin'.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Old 04-15-2003, 09:11 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

<< I don't have a dime bag. In fact, as most of you know, I just got a big bag of nothin'. >>

I think it's the funny look of the cows face in doobys icon combined with the above statement that actually made me laugh.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 09:17 PM   #10
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

How about me?
Old 04-15-2003, 09:36 PM   #11
Dooby
Diamond Member

<< How about me? >>

Despite my earlier ridicule, you are improving. Perhaps I should ridicule you some more. I liked the post-season grades thread.

Old 04-15-2003, 09:38 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Improving maybe, but then withthe thread about sweets starting the gameday Spurs thread...well...alll caps...and a little gay.

-10 points.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 09:50 PM   #13
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

I have stopped using LOL in my posts. Does that matter or is everyone against Murph?
Old 04-15-2003, 09:53 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

mavsfanforever, it's a good start.

you've got to weed out some of the corniness in some of your posts. Try not to be too big of a mav homer. It's Great to love the Mavs, but don't let it blur your views of reality. At times, you have done that. When you do so, it makes you appear no different than the Spurs trolls that have visited the board (obviously, with one exception,...you're pro mavs)
Old 04-15-2003, 10:03 PM   #15
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

<< ... is everyone against Murph? >>

Yes. Unequivocally so. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 10:20 PM   #16
ariosto

ariosto is on a distinguished road

<<

<< How about me? >>

Despite my earlier ridicule, you are improving. Perhaps I should ridicule you some more. I liked the post-season grades thread.
>>

Sounds like the way Nellie treats Raef.
Old 04-16-2003, 10:52 PM   #17
Dooby
Diamond Member

<<

<<

<< How about me? >>

>>

Sounds like the way Nellie treats Raef.
>>

Genius.

Old 10-07-2003, 01:57 PM   #18
Stressboy

Stressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the rough
Default In Praise of Stressboy

Damn fellas,

Where was I when all this love was being spread around. I just found this thread looking for one of my 10 or so posts. I'm honored and I'll try to contribute a little more, but only if Murphy keeps em coming.

Stressboy
Stressboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 02:11 PM   #19
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Oh! Oh! Is this the thread where Murph gives advice to young up-and-comers on how to be better? Can I get in on that?[img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img]
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 02:34 PM   #20
Stressboy

Stressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the rough

I know I have gone missing for a while on this board, but Erica has to be my favorite new edition.

Erica, I'm sure there is very little Murphy could teach you unless you have not mastered surly sarcasm 101.

Stressboy
Old 10-07-2003, 02:44 PM   #21
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Stressboy definitely needs to post more.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 02:51 PM   #22
Murphy3
Guru

Honest, i'm not sarcastic.

anyways, stressboy is quality. it has never been more evident than in the past couple of weeks.

and yeah, i'll gladly give advice to any poster any time they want it on what they can do to improve. Hell, I'll even give you advice on what you need to do to improve even when you don't want it...especially when you don't want it.

and mavsfanforever, there probably hasn't been another poster on this site that has made as much quality progress as you have since you first joined.
Old 10-07-2003, 02:52 PM   #23
Stressboy

Now that is what I'm talking about Murphy. Thanks MFFL.

Now lets ignore this thread and get back to basketball.

Stressboy
Old 10-07-2003, 02:54 PM   #24
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
and mavsfanforever, there probably hasn't been another poster on this site that has made as much quality progress as you have since you first joined.
I agree completely. IMO mavsfanforever turned the corner with the new icon.
Old 10-07-2003, 02:55 PM   #25
MFFL
Guru

And I'd like to see some more posts from jacktruth. Some definite HSOs from that one.
Old 10-07-2003, 08:54 PM   #26
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely agree on mavsfanforever. He's an MIP (Most Improved Poster).

Agree on jacktruth too. Get more active, pal. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2003, 08:58 PM   #27
Murphy3
Guru

let's not get FFM