Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-22-2002, 06:59 AM   #1
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

I presume Tracy M and the other Magic had the athleticism to stay with the young Clippers. They played in Orlando, if I'm not mistaken, and that is not good for the Clippers. They are now 27-29, 2 games back of the final playoff spot and in a virtual tie with the give up Suns.

I thought the Clippers might unload their problem child before the trade deadline but I guess they didn't like the fifty cent on the dollar they were offered for Lamar. They will perhaps get that done this summer or just let him walk, as is their habit in such situations.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2002, 09:15 AM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Even if the Clips sneak into the playoffs, they will get smoked unless they can somehow get into the top 5 seeds.
MFFL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 02:36 PM   #3
Joe Joe
Banned

Joe Joe is on a distinguished road

What's your def of "smoked"? I have seen the Clippers beat every top team in the west, and our beloved Mavs twice. So I wouldn't necessarily say "smoked", as a matter of fact I think they have a real chance against anyone. I aint saying they are going to go in and sweep a team, or even win a series but to say they will get smoked is somewhat ridiculous. There's not a top west team they haven't beaten, and again the Mavs took a beating both times they beat them.
Joe Joe is offline   Reply With Quote