Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-29-2007, 09:51 AM   #1
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default your wishes granted: a timewaster

A funny game I play on another forum. Very simple. A person writes a wish they want and the next person grants it, although with consequences, then they leave a wish the next person grants. For example:

Poster 1: "I wish I had a million dollars"

Poster 2: "Granted. You get your million dollars but its Australian dollars, the money is coated in a white powder that smells like anthrax and when you were little you forgot to get the anthrax vaccine.

I wish I had a boyfriend."

Got it? Ok.

I wish I lived in a nicer apartment
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2007, 10:09 AM   #2
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Granted. You have a nicer apartment, but your roommate is 50 Cent, and he's always having loud parties and stabbing people with your favorite kitchen knife.

I wish I had a nicer car
Old 06-29-2007, 10:49 AM   #3
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Granted. You have a nicer car, but it was totaled on day two by a hit and run band of gypsies and insurance will only cover a portion of the price.

I wish the Mavs would win the title.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:05 AM   #4
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Granted. But it will be in 2248 when Cuban's great great great great grandson is in charge of the team and Madape's great great great great grandson will be pissed off with Cuban's decision to let go of Nash's great great great great grandson Peter Nash.

I wish I could dunk.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 06-29-2007 at 11:06 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:32 AM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Granted. But the only thing you can dunk is a donut into your cup of coffee.

I wish I could go home right now.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:45 AM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Granted. You can go home, but you will find your wife having an affair with sike, and his space ship parked akwardly through your roof.

I wish people would stop posting dumb trade rumors.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-29-2007 at 11:45 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:56 PM   #7
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Granted. But you'd be too bored on this board and start taking that "Are you gay" test and realize that you ARE indeed gay.

I wish I have superhuman powers.

Last edited by TripleDipping; 06-29-2007 at 12:57 PM.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:56 PM   #8
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

dp

Last edited by TripleDipping; 06-29-2007 at 12:57 PM.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:18 PM   #9
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Granted. But unfortunately, everyone else on earth is granted the same power at the same time, rendering your power useless.

I wish I had the cure to cancer.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:23 PM   #10
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Granted. But unfortunately the side effect to the cure is a new disease called sikeitis.

I wish the Texas Rangers would win the World Series in 2007, followed by a Cowboys win of the Superbowl in 2008, followed by Dallas Mavericks NBA Finals Championship next June.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

Old 06-29-2007, 01:30 PM   #11
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Granted. Unfortunately, soon after the Mavericks win in June of '08, Tom Hicks, Jerry Jones, and Mark Cuban all announce they're selling their teams to a faction from the middle east with terrorist ideals and a penchant for beheadings. The three previous owners take a private jet to Figi where their true, inner gaydom can come out undeterred. Their favorite game is "circles."

I wish Houston Nutt was banished from the State of Arkansas and never allowed to coach there again.

Last edited by ocelot_ark; 06-29-2007 at 01:30 PM.
ocelot_ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:45 PM   #12
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Granted. But only with the stipulation that you are obligated to live with Houston Nutt for the rest of your life.

I wish that I had genie like Tony did on "I Dream Of Jeannie".
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:15 PM   #13
dalmations202
Diamond Member

Granted. But instead of looking like Jeannie, she looks like Rosanne Barr and all the wishes come out with a Poe's Monkey Paw ending.

I wish for everyone to just get along.

Old 06-29-2007, 03:20 PM   #14
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Granted..... for 5 minutes.... then everyone hates everyone forever.

I wish Doc's graduate students would identify themselves.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:31 PM   #15
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Granted. With the caveat that after they do, they will have their way with you in a dark room equiped with only a latex glove and a jar of mustard.

I wish I was taller.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:45 PM   #16
MissNU

MissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura about

Granted....but you only grow 1mm taller and therefore wasted your wish.
I wish I could go back in time to the year 2000.
MissNU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:46 PM   #17
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

(damnit...you stole my spot)

Granted! But this time, that whole y2k thing really goes bananas and a satelite crashes into your house.

I wish I could hear what women are thinking

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-29-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:48 PM   #18
MissNU

MissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura about

They wish that you would grant their wish
Old 06-29-2007, 03:54 PM   #19
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNU
They wish that you would grant their wish
You suck at this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
(damnit...you stole my spot)

Granted! But this time, that whole y2k thing really goes bananas and a satelite crashes into your house.

I wish I could hear what women are thinking
Granted, but the thoughts of what they think of YOU drive you to suicide.

I wish I could go home an hour early today.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:01 PM   #20
MissNU

He stole my spot!
Granted...but when you get home you found out the floods carried your house over the border and now you have to stay in Mexico.
I wish my ex-husband was dead.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:42 PM   #21
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Granted, but his dead body becomes a blood thirsty, horny zombie and he comes into your room every night and rubs his dusty, moldy phallus on you.

I wish I didn't just gross myself out there.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:51 PM   #22
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Granted, but his dead body becomes a blood thirsty, horny zombie and he comes into your room every night and rubs his dusty, moldy phallus on you.

I wish I didn't just gross myself out there.
Granted. But the dead horny zombie then visits you every night as well and does the same thing.

I wish the cussing thread would be more active.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:52 PM   #23
MissNU

Granted....but now that I am thoroughly grossed out as well you must listen to me talk about that time when I took a crap so big and hard that is tore my asshole and it bled a lot. It was that kind of crap that felt like it had little spikey things on it. Maybe I ate something with some corn or nuts in it....who knows?
I wish I never admitted that.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:10 PM   #24
MissNU

This doesn't work very well when 2 people post at the same time LOL
Old 06-29-2007, 10:16 PM   #25
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNU
Granted....but now that I am thoroughly grossed out as well you must listen to me talk about that time when I took a crap so big and hard that is tore my asshole and it bled a lot. It was that kind of crap that felt like it had little spikey things on it. Maybe I ate something with some corn or nuts in it....who knows?
I wish I never admitted that.
ummmmm...... gross.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:45 PM   #26
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

damn. i wish i could have participated in this thread before missnu murdered it in cold ass blood.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:22 PM   #27
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Wish not granted: you already did. Wishes cannot be retroactive.

I wish I had a date with Jack from Lost
Old 06-29-2007, 11:34 PM   #28
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Wish not granted: you already did. Wishes cannot be retroactive.

I wish I had a date with Jack from Lost
Wish granted. However what has yet to be revealed in season 4, is that Jack has syphilis. And now so do you. Do you always do that on the first date? geez.

I wish I had a video of Sun and Kate from LOST having a pillow fight in their panties.
Old 06-30-2007, 12:53 AM   #29
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wish granted. However what has yet to be revealed in season 4, is that Jack has syphilis. And now so do you. Do you always do that on the first date? geez.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Flacolaco again.
Old 06-30-2007, 12:55 AM   #30
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Granted, but then you realized that without Hollywood makeup and lighting, Sun truly is Yao's fiance, (i.e. a man), and that just made it an awkward STRAIGHT pillow fight that isn't nearly as satisfying as your initial request.

I wish our company let us off the 2nd of July through the 4th rather than just the 4th.
Old 06-30-2007, 01:09 AM   #31
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Wish granted. However, you must work the 30th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th in compensation.

I wish I had better grass in my front yard.
Old 06-30-2007, 01:35 AM   #32
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot_ark
Wish granted. However, you must work the 30th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th in compensation.

I wish I had better grass in my front yard.
Granted. Also, your wife wishes she had 'better grass in her front yard as well'. (sorry, you set yourself up for that one, mate)

I wish Red Bull was more affordable to go with this vodka.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-30-2007 at 01:35 AM.
Old 06-30-2007, 01:58 AM   #33
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Granted. Also, your wife wishes she had 'better grass in her front yard as well'. (sorry, you set yourself up for that one, mate)

I wish Red Bull was more affordable to go with this vodka.
Granted, although you unfortunately enjoy the combination so much that you end up extremely intoxicated. In your inebriated state you agree to go along with Sike's "alien experiments", a decision that will forever haunt your dreams.

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer weiner.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 06-30-2007 at 02:00 AM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:08 AM   #34
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Granted, although you were before you will also be in the future.

I wish I had a vacation home near Dallas so I could watch all the games I wanted at the AAC
Old 06-30-2007, 03:40 AM   #35
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Wish granted, but your summer home has polluted water as bad as the Riverwalk.

I wish I had a bigger room.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 04:31 AM   #36
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Wish granted, but your summer home has polluted water as bad as the Riverwalk.

I wish I had a bigger room.
Granted. Although at age 30 you will move into the biggest room of all-- the great outdoors as a homeless panda.

I wish the NBA would start tomorrow.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:15 AM   #37
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Granted. But all of Dallas' good players remain on summer break and the team loses a record amount of games. They do, however, manage to get the number one overall pick but are forced to give it to San Antonio in a trade that puts Michael Finley back in a Mavs Uniform.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of Cheezits.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:55 AM   #38
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Granted...they are all stale and if you eat them, you will die...sooon

I wish I wasn't graduating next year
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:06 AM   #39
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Granted. You'll fail all of your classes and move into a van down by the river, where you will eat bugs and fall in love with a something named Pat, who's sex is a mystery to you.

I wish we could have a nice sunny day for once instead of all this rain.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:14 AM   #40
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Granted, the sun's mass will grow exponentially and it's increased gravitational pull on the earth will knock the earth out of its regular orbit and send the earth flying in to the sun in less than a week. The rest of the time you are alive, it will be gradually sunnier and hotter. Congratulations, your wish has killed off all known life.

I wish I were Jesus
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote