Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-17-2002, 08:36 AM   #1
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light

Link

Are all our German friends safe? Hope you and your family are safe Fidel.
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2002, 11:21 AM   #2
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Hey thanks Fish,
I live in the western part of germany, near Frankfurt. We donĀ“t have any problems here. But obviously we are very concerned with whats happening in Sachsen and Sachsen-Anhalt. 10 people have died allready and the effects of the flooding are really devestating. Alot of people lost everything they got, not only in germany but also in the Czech Republic and in Austria. The economical damage in germany will be around 4-6 billion dollars.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2002, 12:12 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw some of this on CNN in Prague and Germany. Awful awful stuff. We are recovering from massive floods in Texas as well so our best wishes and thoughts are with you.

I hope you and your families are all safe.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote