Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2024, 01:38 PM   #11
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I, for one, relish the chance to run it back at least for a couple of seasons with this core. The outliers to me would then be THJ and Green to potentially work in a trade to improve said core. DJJ is absolutely a part of that and should be easy to retain.
Yes - that's exactly what i was thinking of, is having some continuity with the guys that have been core members of the team. I think it's an underrated component of winning basketball that guys have the chance to get to know each other and grow their games together.

THJ i'm ready to move on from

Green i think still has a role here and he's on a decent contract but i suppose that does make him a better trade asset. I just have a hope still that he turns into a more consistent performer because i think his athleticism and energy brings another dimension to the team.
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote