Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-28-2008, 08:57 PM   #1
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cool little note...

Quote:
When you travel with the Dallas Mavericks you see that every player has thier own set of head phones. They listen to their ipods or watch dvd movies on their computers during the long flights and the in-between hours of bus time and game time.

The variety of headsets range from small ipod type to large music studio type headsets that look more like giant Eskimo earmuffs.

Recently, a new trend has been started by Jason Kidd who purchased "Ultimate Ear" personal headsets for all his teammates.

“They came in and fitted everyone on the Olympic team, so I figured it would be a good gift for our guys too. They are really cool and everyone gets to make them unique in their own way!”

Everyone took advantage of the gift and has spent the last month waiting and watching for each set of new custom ear phones to arrive.

Gerald Green got “G$” on both the left and right ear pieces of his set.

Jose Barea got “JJ” on his right ear piece and the Peurto Rican flag on his left ear piece.

Devean George got a replica of his L.A. Laker Championship ring on both ear pieces.

Equipment manager Al Whitley got his home country - Canadian flag on his left ear and "Big Al" on his right ear.

Strength Coach Robert Hackett got his nickname "Hack" on his right ear and the 2 of spades on his left ear.

Dirk got “41” on his custom pair of ear phones and says that “They are really good ear phones. Once I figured out how to put them in my ears...they are really pumping!”
Link

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 11-28-2008 at 08:57 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2008, 09:00 PM   #2
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Nice little article! Thanks for sharing!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:03 PM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Neato...custom ear phones...sounds like a great gift. Those earbuds hurt my ears after awhile.

wow...$900 bucks apiece..starting out.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 11-28-2008 at 09:06 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:04 PM   #4
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

haha, nice
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:51 PM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Those things are supposed to be better for the future of your hearing also. And supposedly extremely comfortable. I didn't realize they were that expensive.

And after reading that I hate George even more so than I did before.... and I didn't think that was possible.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:54 PM   #6
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I got a pretty nice set of earbuds a few months back (not $900 nice, more like $130). I gotta say--it is well worth the investment. A good set of earbuds will block out the external noise by creating a seal, which lets you listen to your music at a much lower volume. This really does save your hearing in the long term. I haven't turned my iPod up past 50% volume since I got these new ones (whereas before, it was usually around 75%-80%).

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:58 PM   #7
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I got a pretty nice set of earbuds a few months back (not $900 nice, more like $130). I gotta say--it is well worth the investment. A good set of earbuds will block out the external noise by creating a seal, which lets you listen to your music at a much lower volume. This really does save your hearing in the long term. I haven't turned my iPod up past 50% volume since I got these new ones (whereas before, it was usually around 75%-80%).
Do they stay in place during a workout? Sounds like a good deal.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 11-28-2008, 10:03 PM   #8
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Do they stay in place during a workout? Sounds like a good deal.
Mine stay in place pretty damn well. That said, it's not perfect. If you're working out in a way that involves a lot of impact to your body (i.e. running on a treadmill, rather than an elliptical), you'll have a bit more of an issue.

Still, it's definitely something worth looking into. And besides the hearing benefits, the sound quality is just unparalleled. Most of these top-of-the-line earbuds have little subwoofers built into the bud, so the bass response is really, really good. I've heard little nuances in some of my favorite songs that I'd never heard before.

The ones I got are made by Shure (the SE210 model). They make at least one cheaper model, and a bunch of more expensive models.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:17 PM   #9
dude1394
Guru

Shure I've heard are some nice ones.
Old 11-29-2008, 03:17 PM   #10
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll just chime in briefly and say that I had a pair of ER6's by Etymotic (which I lost, sadly) that were the best headphones I've ever used. The type of headphone you wanna look for is called In-ear-monitor or IEM. Indeed, it's almost like you're walking around in a video with your own soundtrack. Way better than some Bose a coworker had that were noise cancelling. Why cancel the noise when you can block it altogether?

Also, they usually use a clip so you can keep them from dangling down, and the cables are really thin, so as to not weight the IEM's down and pull them out of your ear. I also suggest foams instead of the regular rubber plugs they have. Or the Ultimate Ear ones if you have that kind of money. You truly do hear stuff you never heard before. Better than any speaker or any other headphone.
Old 11-29-2008, 04:41 PM   #11
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

I bought my headphones for 5 bucks at Wal-Mart. They're pretty sweet.
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:01 AM   #12
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dallasbasketball.com/fullColumn.php?id=1168

This article was just posted up on the db.com site recently...talks a little bit more about them, also shows pictures of other player's setup.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:20 PM   #13
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
Those things are supposed to be better for the future of your hearing also. And supposedly extremely comfortable. I didn't realize they were that expensive.

And after reading that I hate George even more so than I did before.... and I didn't think that was possible.
This was my thought as well.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:22 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by craggmac View Post
I bought my headphones for 5 bucks at Wal-Mart. They're pretty sweet.
I agree. If I ever spend more than $100 on headphones or earbuds (whatever), you have my permission to come shoot me.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:34 PM   #15
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Headphones are something you take for granted simply because it's one of those cases that they bastardized technology (kinda like how they bastardized pizza in most of the world). When you have the real thing (whether we're talking about pizza or a really good set of headphones), it's quite an awakening. Ignorance truly is bliss, and a luxury once sampled becomes a necessity. If you don't wanna spend $100 on a set of headphones, don't listen to them, or you'll probably change your mind.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:42 PM   #16
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Deron Williams = from Dallas
Steelers designs = fail.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:27 PM   #17
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

According Wikipedia he was born in WV. That would explain him being a Steelers fan.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:47 PM   #18
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

^ oh got it

I thought he was a Dallas kid, born and raised. I used to love watching him at The Colony HS.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:35 PM   #19
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I agree. If I ever spend more than $100 on headphones or earbuds (whatever), you have my permission to come shoot me.
I guess some people value actually hearing their music like it's supposed to be heard, with a full dynamic range and all the nuances, and preserving their long term hearing more than you do.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 12-18-2008 at 02:37 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:37 PM   #20
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Well he was in Texas when he was 8, he won a wrestling age state title......his school friends were probably giving him hell about Cowboy-Steelers Superbowl back in 95-96.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:43 PM   #21
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Headphones are something you take for granted simply because it's one of those cases that they bastardized technology (kinda like how they bastardized pizza in most of the world). When you have the real thing (whether we're talking about pizza or a really good set of headphones), it's quite an awakening. Ignorance truly is bliss, and a luxury once sampled becomes a necessity. If you don't wanna spend $100 on a set of headphones, don't listen to them, or you'll probably change your mind.
I've listened to the real thing.. Give me a break..
Old 12-18-2008, 03:45 PM   #22
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
I guess some people value actually hearing their music like it's supposed to be heard, with a full dynamic range and all the nuances, and preserving their long term hearing more than you do.
Wow... and you're telling this to someone that has played musical 4-5 musical instruments for the past 20 years? I didn't realize that I knew so little about music...
Old 12-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #23
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

One time in band camp I stuck a flute in my puzzy.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:02 PM   #24
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow... and you're telling this to someone that has played musical 4-5 musical instruments for the past 20 years? I didn't realize that I knew so little about music...
I don't really have a stake in this either way. I am curious though, do you also snub your nose at home theater surround sound systems in favor of TV speakers? Pretty much the same thing.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:41 PM   #25
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
One time in band camp I stuck a flute in my puzzy.
Excuse me??

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:20 PM   #26
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would agree with this. For the longest time I just listened to generic headphones. Then a couple years ago I got Bose earpieces for my iPod, it was such a dynamic difference. It's enough to tide me over for now, but eventually I'd like to move up to the next level for listening pleasure.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:21 PM   #27
LonghornDub

Quote:
I don't believe I claimed you didn't know anything about music. I'm sure there are plenty of musicians out there who, for example, have never listened to a single second of music on headphones in the first place. The two are fairly different.

That said, I'd hope most of those knowledgeable musicians such as yourself wouldn't be so foolish as to say something like they should "shoot themselves" if they ever spent over 100 bucks to get a nice pair of head phones that would enhance the audio quality and protect their ears.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I've played music for the vast majority of my life too.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 12-18-2008 at 07:21 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:07 PM   #28
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I would agree with this. For the longest time I just listened to generic headphones. Then a couple years ago I got Bose earpieces for my iPod, it was such a dynamic difference. It's enough to tide me over for now, but eventually I'd like to move up to the next level for listening pleasure.
I believe that's known as "aural pleasure."
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 10:21 PM   #29
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

God dangit, I'm still using those jelleez I got from walgreens.

I want me some G-money.

When was the last time they gave something at the AAC? Like some t-shirts.

Last edited by MaVs 41 BaLler; 12-18-2008 at 10:22 PM.
MaVs 41 BaLler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:50 PM   #30
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

JVC has an in-ear phone called the "Marshmallow" which is comfortable because it has a foam piece, which inadvertently makes a pretty good seal if you put them in right. Not nearly as perfect as what some of you guys are talking about, I'm sure, but they do a really good job of blocking out noise on airplanes. They're definitely awesome for the $20 they cost.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:30 AM   #31
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fine with my $12.99 Phillips earphones.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 02:25 AM   #32
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

sennheiser 457s ftw. best $50 I've ever spent.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:43 AM   #33
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:33 PM   #34
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I have some of those insert in ear bose headphones. Very nice they are.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:55 PM   #35
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Quote:
I've listened to the real thing.. Give me a break..
Ok, but I expect you back at the office at 15 past 12 and not one minute later!