Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-23-2008, 11:39 PM   #1
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 16-11: Mavs beat the Grizz

Well, that was a solid, steady effort tonight. Sure is nice to bring that kind of defense on a night when the offense takes so long to get going.

The player of game for me was Damp. He absolutely carried the team in the first quarter and was dominant in every phase of the game. Which is why I don't understand why he didn't play in the fourth quarter. Bass scored well down the stretch, but that interior defense was porous in key stretches in my opinion.

Jason Kidd had a nice night and is back to looking involved in the offense.

Singleton brought good energy again tonight. His line doesn't look as nice as it did Sunday, but he was effective. I love the elements he bring to the team as the backup PF.

I've been pretty vocal in my opinion that Wright should be at least sharing time with George. I think Wright guards 2's just as well as George and brings a better flow to the offense when he's playing with confidence. However, when George plays like he did tonight, especially when he rebounds like he did tonight, I have to shut up.

Even when George isn't playing at this level, he does bring more flexibility defensively than Wright. Kidd, Josh and George being on the floor together gives you incredible flixibility defensively. Their transition defense is awesome because they don't have to worry as much about getting caught in mismatches. Same goes for defending pick and rolls.

I thought Josh looked a bit more like himself tonight. He didn't shoot the ball well (neither did Dirk early on) but I thought he had a much more well rounded game tonight. Heck, he made a good pass on the break that led to a Jet three. That's headline news.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 11:44 PM   #2
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Good win tonight, even though it was against a bad team you deserve credit for an 18 point margin.

All I want for Christmas is 2 wins on this 3 game road trip.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:55 PM   #3
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post

All I want for Christmas is 2 wins on this 3 game road trip.

No, you want to go 3 for 3.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:03 AM   #4
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure Damp sat late because he just wasn't needed. They never really threatened to get it close. Carlisle did that the other night too with Dirk and co.

Green/Wright can't even get late/mop up minutes.. Whats up with that? Got to be kidding me. I would love an explanation of some sorts from coach if possible.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:05 AM   #5
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

I feel that we can beat the Jazz due to all there injuries.
But a win against the Trailblazers could make a statement and move us up in the standings.

go mavs!!
Old 12-24-2008, 12:32 AM   #6
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post

Green/Wright can't even get late/mop up minutes.. Whats up with that? Got to be kidding me. I would love an explanation of some sorts from coach if possible.

Without a legit excuse from carlisle, i am absolutely livid about that.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:37 AM   #7
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Sadly I think George is a better shooter than Wright, even though George sucks at shooting.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:47 AM   #8
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sadly I think George is a better shooter than Wright, even though George sucks at shooting.
Even though Wright has actually been known as a good shooter (besides his long range)... we do not necessarily need another good jump shooter. We need someone that is going to take it to the basket on a consistent basis as well as defend well. I think Wright still fits that bill better than George... but the main reason for playing Wright is for the future. He has a lot of potential that is not being developed.

And I really really wish I knew why Green gets thrown to the curb all the time...is he just a straight up ass to deal with or what?

Last edited by Robillion; 12-24-2008 at 12:47 AM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:47 AM   #9
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

George is a better shooter than wright.

Gerald Green was inactive tonight. Let's see...

Jkiddo, JJB, Jason, Dirk, Josh, Damp, Diop, Singleton, Bass, ShawneWilliams, Jet, AntoineWright were in uniform.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:49 AM   #10
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont' think we want antoine wright to be the focal point of an offense. I think that's why Devean is out there. You want him to be guarded (especially at the 3-pt line) to space the floor. Antoine Wrights guy would be probably hanging in the lane.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 12-24-2008, 12:52 AM   #11
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

It really makes me INSANE that Wright can't even get on the floor during garbage time.

It would be one thing if the guy had played lousy but he had some good games... and then was never heard from again.

It's insane.

Everyone keeps talking about how Carlisle bases playing time on how people perform in practice... so maybe he just sucks in practice... but if a guy is great in practice but is Devean George on the court... is that really a good policy? In game situations Wright has shown so much promise it would be so stupid to murder him just because he isn't as good in practice. Practice is important but game time is more important.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:52 AM   #12
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Antoine Wrights guy would be probably hanging in the lane.
We certainly wouldn't want any Mavericks shooting from too close to the basket! (sarcasm indicated)
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:59 AM   #13
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Good teams win when they are suppose to. Good win today.

PLEASE, OH PLEASE BEAT THE BLAZERS ON CHRISTMAS!!!
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 03:17 AM   #14
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
George is a better shooter than wright.

Gerald Green was inactive tonight. Let's see...

Jkiddo, JJB, Jason, Dirk, Josh, Damp, Diop, Singleton, Bass, ShawneWilliams, Jet, AntoineWright were in uniform.
George is better at just about everything than Wright, except Wright is a better driver/finisher. Oh, and obviously he's a lot younger, too. Although, there is obviously something to be said as to giving guys like Wright time to help develop them and build their confidence--but apparently Rick doesn't think too highly of that.

I hate watching George chunk up 1-10 nights just as much as anyone, but the guy brings a lot to the table besides his scoring.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 06:29 AM   #15
ghazi
Platinum Member

2-9 separated by 2.5 games in the west. a slump can doom our beloved Mavs, or a hot stretch can help our seeding positioning.

14-4 in our last 18... I wouldn't mind 14-4 in our next 18!
Old 12-24-2008, 09:52 AM   #16
erdubya

erdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemablend View Post
It really makes me INSANE that Wright can't even get on the floor during garbage time.

It would be one thing if the guy had played lousy but he had some good games... and then was never heard from again.

It's insane.

Everyone keeps talking about how Carlisle bases playing time on how people perform in practice... so maybe he just sucks in practice... but if a guy is great in practice but is Devean George on the court... is that really a good policy? In game situations Wright has shown so much promise it would be so stupid to murder him just because he isn't as good in practice. Practice is important but game time is more important.
I'm willing to bet it was a disciplinary move by the coach... it's gotta be.

erdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:00 AM   #17
erdubya

erdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really nice

Quote:
2-9 separated by 2.5 games in the west. a slump can doom our beloved Mavs, or a hot stretch can help our seeding positioning.

14-4 in our last 18... I wouldn't mind 14-4 in our next 18!
All we gotta do is maintain this pace and we're sure to have the #2 spot @ .667 provided all other west teams maintain their w/l pace.

And who knows, maybe the lakers can get caught slipping and relinquish that #1 spot. I'm sure other teams are studying that heat/laker game to see how to dethrone em.

erdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:07 AM   #18
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
George is better at just about everything than Wright, except Wright is a better driver/finisher. Oh, and obviously he's a lot younger, too. Although, there is obviously something to be said as to giving guys like Wright time to help develop them and build their confidence--but apparently Rick doesn't think too highly of that.

I hate watching George chunk up 1-10 nights just as much as anyone, but the guy brings a lot to the table besides his scoring.
The problem is the numbers show that the offense runs much more smoothly with Wright on the floor. Now that could just be an aberration (and we'll probably never know based on Wright's recent playing time). But right now Wright has the best on floor offensive effeciency on the team. Even conceding that some of that is an aberration, the offense clearly performs well with him on the floor despite his poor outside shooting.

However, the floor time stats are finally starting to show George having the positive affect on the defense that you would expect. As long as that keeps up and he rebounds at least a little, I don't have a problem with him playing over Wright.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:31 AM   #19
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

easy win, #7 in the West now!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:32 AM   #20
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

George's ability to guard multiple positions and size as well as his ability to hit the corner three make him a better fit than either Wright or Green at this point. The Mavs need to make a trade, but if they don't it's looking to me like Devean George is your best bet as the starting SG.

Take that for what it's worth.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:47 AM   #21
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Huge game on Christmas day. Hopefully we can take advantage of a still young team in a big game. #1 rebounding team vs. #2 rebounding team, should be interesting to say the least.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:09 AM   #22
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

We just need to impose our will on them and keep Roy under 25pts.

I like Jho at the SG.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:32 AM   #23
dude1394
Guru

I think josh has become our sg...now we need to find a sforward??
Old 12-24-2008, 11:50 AM   #24
SMC0007
Guru

Either way. Maybe he takes it upon himself to attack the cup more at the 2..

All I know is that if we score more points than Portland we should win. Right?

Last edited by SMC0007; 12-24-2008 at 11:51 AM.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:04 PM   #25
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Either way. Maybe he takes it upon himself to attack the cup more at the 2..

All I know is that if we score more points than Portland we should win. Right?
NOOOOOOO WAY
Old 12-24-2008, 12:12 PM   #26
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

Quote:
I think josh has become our sg...now we need to find a sforward??
Lebron?
Pay Dirk 600,000 in 2010 and bring in lebron.

Blazers won yesterday....against the Nuggets, this one i going to be a tough one for sure.
Also what Carlislie is probably doing is not giving them minutes so they could only put it on themselves to perform better.

Man I love'd seeing Green on the court. But If we bring him in now it will mess up our chemistry.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:12 PM   #27
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

I think Mavs will be in 6th if they take care of Portland on X-mas. Not bad at all.

EDIT: And only 1 game behind San Antonio.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.

Last edited by bcrav4; 12-24-2008 at 01:12 PM.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:29 PM   #28
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Everyone keeps talking about how Carlisle bases playing time on how people perform in practice... so maybe he just sucks in practice... but if a guy is great in practice but is Devean George on the court... is that really a good policy?
+rep

I hate when Mavs guys are Devean George on the court.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:33 PM   #29
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
The problem is the numbers show that the offense runs much more smoothly with Wright on the floor. Now that could just be an aberration (and we'll probably never know based on Wright's recent playing time). But right now Wright has the best on floor offensive effeciency on the team. Even conceding that some of that is an aberration, the offense clearly performs well with him on the floor despite his poor outside shooting.
I don't think it's an aberration. He actually fits in quite well out there, despite his crappy shooting. Personally, I do wish Carlisle would play Wright more. I think he could be a nice player for us. But I do understand why he goes to George so much, despite his usual inability to hit the broad side of a barn.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:56 PM   #30
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I don't think it's an aberration. He actually fits in quite well out there, despite his crappy shooting. Personally, I do wish Carlisle would play Wright more. I think he could be a nice player for us. But I do understand why he goes to George so much, despite his usual inability to hit the broad side of a barn.
At the very least, Wright can't possibly clog up the offense more than George.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #31
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Quote:
"Man, we are talking about practice here. Not the game. We are talking about practice!"

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:45 PM   #32
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinylstar View Post
+rep

I hate when Mavs guys are Devean George on the court.
I'm all for random Devean George hate, but he has been playing relatively well recently.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote