Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-01-2013, 08:25 AM   #1
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold
Default GDT: Mavs at Rockets 11/1/2013 7 PM CST

TV: FSSW Radio: 103.3 FM

This is going to be a real test of the Mavs across the board...fast paced offense with a strong interior and a with the move of Lin to the bench some solid second unit scoring options. I think if we put Asik/Howard on the line a ton and Calderon has a better game we can mark this in the win column. Really wish Wright was back. I would expect to see Sarge tonight, and I expect him to get into foul trouble quick (on purpose).
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2013, 08:37 AM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for getting the GDT up, DK!

Lets see a LOT more of that Ellis/Dirk P&R tonight...and lets hope Calderon is hot.

This could be a tough one, need the good guys on their A Game.

GO MAVS!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:43 AM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quick question: Will the Rockets be playing zone when Howard and Asik on the floor tonight?

If not, who is guarding Dirk?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:52 AM   #4
Aggie E

Aggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Quick question: Will the Rockets be playing zone when Howard and Asik on the floor tonight?

Josh McRoberts had a career game versus Houston so i doubt Houston plays those 2 very much together..
Aggie E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #5
Aggie E

Aggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk's Knee View Post
TV: FSSW Radio: 103.3 FM

This is going to be a real test of the Mavs across the board...fast paced offense with a strong interior and a with the move of Lin to the bench some solid second unit scoring options. I think if we put Asik/Howard on the line a ton and Calderon has a better game we can mark this in the win column. Really wish Wright was back. I would expect to see Sarge tonight, and I expect him to get into foul trouble quick (on purpose).
I would not expect Wright to play much against a team similar to Houston becuase he is not a good defender or a good rebounder. Blair is undersized but he is rugged and tough..
Old 11-01-2013, 09:01 AM   #6
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Maybe they put Parsons on Dirk and Asik/Howard on Marion? In preseason it was Howard if i remember it correctly.

We will see...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:10 AM   #7
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Can't wait for this game! Missed the season opener, so this my first of the season.

GO MAVS!
Old 11-01-2013, 09:18 AM   #8
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie E View Post
Josh McRoberts had a career game versus Houston so i doubt Houston plays those 2 very much together..
Looks like Harden and Beverly missed practice Thursday due to injury and Terrence Jones is continuing to have shoulder issues. I bet we'll see some zone out of them but I'd question whether we'll see Asik and Howard together on the floor.

Quote:
I would not expect Wright to play much against a team similar to Houston becuase he is not a good defender or a good rebounder. Blair is undersized but he is rugged and tough..
Disagree entirely. No one on this team is going to be able to cleanly defend Howard inside. You put him on the line, and we've got enough fouls combined on the floor to get inside his head and slow down the pace of the game if needed. I see Wright blossoming into the key second unit scorer this season. Once he's back, I'm betting we'll see a career year from him. His numbers last year are depressed from limited minutes in the first half of the season. He was key after the all star break in getting us to .500.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Maybe they put Parsons on Dirk and Asik/Howard on Marion? In preseason it was Howard if i remember it correctly.

We will see...
To be honest, it really doesn't matter who they put on Dirk just like it doesn't matter who we put on Howard. Neither team has a defensive answer for the others big. The difference is if you put Dirk on the line, he'll still put up points...
Old 11-01-2013, 10:04 AM   #9
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

i hope we beat our i-45 rivals!
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #10
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all

http://www.hickory-high.com/?p=9540

Check out this article about how Houston, with Howard and Asic, are vulnerable to stretch 4s! Interesting to see Dirk go off tonight!
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:01 AM   #11
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

"Guard Dirk" - LOL

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-01-2013 at 11:02 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:12 AM   #12
Dirk's Knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman View Post

Check out this article about how Houston, with Howard and Asic, are vulnerable to stretch 4s! Interesting to see Dirk go off tonight!
I've been bringing this up since Howard went to Houston. They will have to trade Asik for a power forward at some point this season. And it won't be with us. No way they are giving us Asik and no way we are giving them Wright. If Dirk shoots well and our other bigs commit to hard fouling Howard early, we can beat them every time.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:23 AM   #13
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a little optimistic about this game.

Sammy has to step it up and play a lot more. Blair won't cut it against two seven-footers with size that are fundamentally sound.
Dirk has to step it up on the boards and Marion/Carter have to crash the boards hard, too.

If we can keep the rebounding battle within 4-5, then I predict a victory.

98-95

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-01-2013 at 11:27 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:29 AM   #14
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman View Post

Somewhere in Cancun, Don Nelson's spidey-sense is going crazy...

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:29 AM   #15
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

It's gonna be a tight game. They were back and forth the entire 3 quarters both teams starters played in the preseason.
Dwight killed us on the boards though and I expect that trend to continue tonight. I expect Monta and Dirk to basically get whatever they want offensively. We'll need a big game from Marion and Blair on the boards.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:37 AM   #16
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

A similar performance from this previous game by Ellis would beeee....adequate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsOxGWV_mbQ

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:43 PM   #17
Dirk's Knee

Looks like Houston will be starting Howard as a PF on Dirk. My bet is RC essentially plays Dirk at SF drawing Howard out to the 3 point line allowing Marion and Dalembert to battle for bounds inside. We're going to see a lot of dribble penetration and kicking it back out for wide open Dirk 3's...

http://www.csnhouston.com/basketball...bcs&ocid=yahoo

Last edited by Dirk's Knee; 11-01-2013 at 12:47 PM.
Dirk's Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #18
Aggie E

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I'm a little optimistic about this game.

Sammy has to step it up and play a lot more. Blair won't cut it against two seven-footers with size that are fundamentally sound.
Dirk has to step it up on the boards and Marion/Carter have to crash the boards hard, too.

If we can keep the rebounding battle within 4-5, then I predict a victory.

98-95
Blair has the size and strength to block those guys out. How do you think guys like Barkley, Ben Wallace and Reggie Evans get so many rebounds. he would have a better chance than Wright against those guys rebounding wise. Blair is about 270 lbs..
Old 11-01-2013, 01:01 PM   #19
Dirk's Knee

Quote:
Blair has the size and strength to block those guys out. How do you think guys like Barkley, Ben Wallace and Reggie Evans get so many rebounds. he would have a better chance than Wright against those guys rebounding wise. Blair is about 270 lbs..
Sorry, really no faith in Blair vs Howard in that regard. Howard would dominate both rebounding. Except that Wright is a much better shot blocker (1.2 BPG last year, Blair never more than .5 BPG over his career) plus is an extremely efficient scorer. I like Blair's hustle and energy. But really that's about all he's got. He'll no doubt have a few good games this year but I seriously doubt they'll come against any of the premier big men. Tonight, he's good for 6 fouls and they better use them.
Old 11-01-2013, 01:05 PM   #20
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Beverly is out for tonights game. Lin back as starter.

I cant wait tonight. Got my chromecast plugged in, installed the ad blocker for first row. Go Mavs!
Old 11-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #21
Aggie E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Beverly is out for tonights game. Lin back as starter.

I cant wait tonight. Got my chromecast plugged in, installed the ad blocker for first row. Go Mavs!
Dont feel sorry for Houston since Dallas has PG injuries as well. No Beverly means a weak perimeter defense for Houston. Our back-court should have an easy time lighting up Brooks and Lin...
Old 11-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #22
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

First hard test tonight.

I hope that ours guys get the Win.

Go Mavs!!!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:31 PM   #23
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

1-1 would be fine with me.

2-0 would be sublime. We gotta win as many of these tough games as we can early, despite the developing chemistry and tough road schedule.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:32 PM   #24
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dont feel sorry for Houston since Dallas has PG injuries as well. No Beverly means a weak perimeter defense for Houston. Our back-court should have an easy time lighting up Brooks and Lin...
Dont worry. I feel no sorrow for houston. Only hate
Old 11-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #25
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Mavs easily could outrun this team. Especially if they start 2 centers(Asik and Howard). No holding back on the fast tempo!
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:41 PM   #26
vcmavs25

vcmavs25 has a spectacular aura aboutvcmavs25 has a spectacular aura aboutvcmavs25 has a spectacular aura about

Francisco Garcia is going to kill us like always.
vcmavs25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:43 PM   #27
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Trim Harden, tweak Howards back!
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:04 PM   #28
DTownKidd

DTownKidd is a jewel in the roughDTownKidd is a jewel in the roughDTownKidd is a jewel in the rough

Very interesting match up.

Jose/Ellis and Lin/Harden seemingly have the same strengths and weaknesses. Good penetration, bad/below average D.

While the Rockets have superior defense in the paint, it'll be interesting to see if Dirk can stretch them out and make room for the guards. I would guess having parsons on Dirk would be the best option since dirk will get his, but do the best to stop everyone else at the rim.

What will cave? The Rockets defense or the Mavs offense. It is cliche at this point to say dwight slows down rockets offense, so only time will tell if the can run with high scoring of the mavs.

I'll say points in the paint are most important, followed by perimeter defense.

Avg scoring game 105-99 mavs
DTownKidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #29
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

I hope Calderon shows up tonight. Yes he had some good assists and even some passes that should have been assists but he's got to be more aggressive with his scoring. He's definitely got a lot of that Kidd dribble up the floor and stand around and make great passes. Big difference is JKidd was an elite ball thief, great rebounder, and played solid d. He's got to do more while he's on the floor. The offense really didn't pick up until Ellis handled the ball and Calderon stood at the 3. Ellis really impressed with some nice passes but some really sloppy play at times. His quickness and ability to create his own shot is something the mavs have needed. We have a shot creator in Vince but the guy is old. To have an elite talent in his prime for 8 mil a year will likely be the best free agent steal in the nba at seasons end.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:25 PM   #30
GhostOfAdamMorrison
Banned

GhostOfAdamMorrison will become famous soon enoughGhostOfAdamMorrison will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Wright is a bad defender? Well that's just patently false. He struggles to guard bulky centers like Marc Gasol, Lopez, etc. for obvious reasons, but he's easily the team's best rim protector and in most cases, their best defensive center. Wright has had a DRtg of 100 and 105 with the Mavs with an average 5.8 block %.
GhostOfAdamMorrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #31
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

Wright is a guy that would have been great against Atlanta but a liability against Houston. He's the perfect nellie ball center.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:30 PM   #32
Aggie E

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAdamMorrison View Post
Wright is a bad defender? Well that's just patently false. He struggles to guard bulky centers like Marc Gasol, Lopez, etc. for obvious reasons, but he's easily the team's best rim protector and in most cases, their best defensive center. Wright has had a DRtg of 100 and 105 with the Mavs with an average 5.8 block %.
Thats what I was talking about bro. he is a solid weakside shot blocker but not a good rebounder or a big man defender...
Old 11-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #33
Aggie E

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Wright is a guy that would have been great against Atlanta but a liability against Houston. He's the perfect nellie ball center.
Exactly, although Nelson would have wanted him to have the ability to shoot mid-range or 3 point shots
Old 11-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #34
GhostOfAdamMorrison
Banned

GhostOfAdamMorrison will become famous soon enoughGhostOfAdamMorrison will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Wright is a good center against most teams. There are few situations where his limitations are severely exposed. Houston is one of those situations (though he's still a better option at Center than Blair).
Old 11-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #35
GhostOfAdamMorrison
Banned

Quote:
Thats what I was talking about bro. he is a solid weakside shot blocker but not a good rebounder or a big man defender...
You said he isn't a "good defender," bro. Defense encompasses more than rebounding and post defense. He's a great rim protector and a good man defender outside of a handful of centers...
Old 11-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #36
Aggie E

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
1-1 would be fine with me.

2-0 would be sublime. We gotta win as many of these tough games as we can early, despite the developing chemistry and tough road schedule.
Suprisingly Dallas has not been 2-0 since 2004-05. I remember when they started like 17-0 when the zone defense was 1st allowed. They finally lost in Indiana when Jermaine O'Neal was still a franchise centerpiece

Last edited by Aggie E; 11-01-2013 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Spelling correction
Old 11-01-2013, 04:37 PM   #37
Aggie E

Quote:
I hope Calderon shows up tonight. Yes he had some good assists and even some passes that should have been assists but he's got to be more aggressive with his scoring. He's definitely got a lot of that Kidd dribble up the floor and stand around and make great passes. Big difference is JKidd was an elite ball thief, great rebounder, and played solid d. He's got to do more while he's on the floor. The offense really didn't pick up until Ellis handled the ball and Calderon stood at the 3. Ellis really impressed with some nice passes but some really sloppy play at times. His quickness and ability to create his own shot is something the mavs have needed. We have a shot creator in Vince but the guy is old. To have an elite talent in his prime for 8 mil a year will likely be the best free agent steal in the nba at seasons end.
They knew when they got him that he is not a good defender or rebounder, he is a solid floor general that has a good assist/turnover ratio and a very good perimeter shooter. he and Ellis are a much better backcourt than Dallas has had in the last few years...
Old 11-01-2013, 06:22 PM   #38
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

We better win this after what Cuban said about Dwight haha

Hopefully Ellis picks up where he left off against Atlanta. I think the key tonight is gonna be rebounding. Asik + Dwight are two of the best rebounders in the game, they combined for 40rbs in their opener :O so if we don't get killed on the boards, I like our chances
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:43 PM   #39
DTownKidd

DTownKidd is a jewel in the roughDTownKidd is a jewel in the roughDTownKidd is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
We better win this after what Cuban said about Dwight haha

Hopefully Ellis picks up where he left off against Atlanta. I think the key tonight is gonna be rebounding. Asik + Dwight are two of the best rebounders in the game, they combined for 40rbs in their opener :O so if we don't get killed on the boards, I like our chances
I think it's "boy who cried wolf" with cuban nationally most of the time.
DTownKidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 07:07 PM   #40
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs broadcast: http://firstrownow.eu/watch/218301/1...mavericks.html
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote