Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-27-2024, 08:37 PM   #2001
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Friday will be rough. Back in Sac after this humiliation. Kings should put up a fight
I personally don't think Sacramento or OKC are really that good.

Neither team IMO plays much defense so that's why I think Dallas is just better than both of them.

I think the mavs will smoke them again because Gafford and Lively both presents challenges to Sabonis.

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-27-2024 at 08:37 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2024, 08:37 PM   #2002
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Mavs defense

Pre trades:
Opp FG% - .486 (21st)
DRTG - 117.4 (22nd)
Blocks - 4.3 (26th)
Opp Paint pts - 53.3 (22nd)
Opp Paint FG% - .605 (27th)

Post trades:
Opp FG% - .457 (5th)
DRTG - 111.8 (10th)
Blks - 6.0 (7th)
Opp Paint pts - 47.5 (8th)
Opp Paint FG % - .546 (4th)
And these stats include the East Coast trip where they lost 5 out of 6 to the best teams in the East. Since then, they're been better.
Old 03-27-2024, 08:57 PM   #2003
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, THJ has had a string of bad shooting games, yet he is still shooting 38% from 3 for the season. And there are good reasons he keeps getting minutes.

What Kidd, and the rest of the league knows is that Tim can be ice cold, then drop 4 threes in a row at any time. As long as he is in the game, teams have to commit to defend him, to make sure he doesn't get hot. That helps create the space that Luka and Kyrie need to get inside and do damage. Tim is not the guy they want to sag off of. Nobody in the NBA respects Hardy enough to commit to stopping him. He's just as likely to stop himself. He's getting better but he's not ready yet.

If THJ stays out of his slump, he'll be very valuable in the playoffs. I don't have a lot of faith he'll get hot at the right time, but part of Kidd's job is to get him to be effective by then. That's why he keeps getting minutes. No matter how much fans complain.
Old 03-27-2024, 09:40 PM   #2004
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post

Neither team IMO plays much defense so that's why I think Dallas is just better than both of them.
I'm trying not to get too excited, because that usually ends poorly. But of the teams ahead of us in the standings, the only team that I think is unequivocally better is Denver. All the other teams, I think the Mavs are better or at least evenly matched with. I'm really the seeding works so that we can avoid Denver in the first two rounds. If that happens, we might very well be back in the conference finals.

I think we're better than the Pelicans, and the Clippers are in total tailspin. We might very well end up with the 4 seed.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 09:47 PM   #2005
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
Sure, THJ has had a string of bad shooting games, yet he is still shooting 38% from 3 for the season. And there are good reasons he keeps getting minutes.

What Kidd, and the rest of the league knows is that Tim can be ice cold, then drop 4 threes in a row at any time. As long as he is in the game, teams have to commit to defend him, to make sure he doesn't get hot. That helps create the space that Luka and Kyrie need to get inside and do damage. Tim is not the guy they want to sag off of. Nobody in the NBA respects Hardy enough to commit to stopping him. He's just as likely to stop himself. He's getting better but he's not ready yet.

If THJ stays out of his slump, he'll be very valuable in the playoffs. I don't have a lot of faith he'll get hot at the right time, but part of Kidd's job is to get him to be effective by then. That's why he keeps getting minutes. No matter how much fans complain.
All of that is true, and yet, I'll be relieved when THJ is no longer a Maverick, whenever that day is. He's a lot like Jerry Stackhouse, for better and for worse. It's not just that he gets ice cold, its that he makes bad decisions. He's just as likely to lose the game as he is to win it, maybe more. Stack had his big nights too, but I tell you, I was very relieved when basically the first think Carlisle did when he became coach was take Stack out of the rotation.

Every team needs a reliable 6th man who can come in and give you 15-20 points off the bench. Hardy may be not be there yet, but I think he could be if he had the minutes. But even if he isn't that guy, I just trust him more than THJ. The fact that Kidd obviously trusts THJ more than Hardy may be all that matters, but it doesn't make him right.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 03-27-2024 at 09:49 PM.
Old 03-27-2024, 09:50 PM   #2006
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post

I think the mavs will smoke them again because Gafford and Lively both presents challenges to Sabonis.
Yeah, Sabonis is too slow for PF and not a good defender for center.

I'm just happy the Mavs decided to fix defense and rebounding.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 09:51 PM   #2007
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I want so badly to play the Clippers in the first round.

Old 03-27-2024, 09:55 PM   #2008
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
All of that is true, and yet, I'll be relieved when THJ is no longer a Maverick, whenever that day is. He's a lot like Jerry Stackhouse, for better and for worse. It's not just that he gets ice cold, its that he makes bad decisions. He's just as likely to lose the game as he is to win it, maybe more. Stack had his big nights too, but I tell you, I was very relieved when basically the first think Carlisle did w . hen he became coach was take Stack out of the rotation.

Every team needs a reliable 6th man who can come in and give you 15-20 points off the bench. Hardy may be not be there yet, but I think he could be if he had the minutes. But even if he isn't that guy, I just trust him more than THJ. The fact that Kidd obviously trusts THJ more than Hardy may be all that matters, but it doesn't make him right.
Well we need three point shooting and thats why THJ gets minutes. It's the only reason at this point.

What I can't believe is Maxi still getting minutes. He is averaging...get this...1.9 ppg in the month of March. How can you even be that bad?

Old 03-28-2024, 02:15 AM   #2009
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Well we need three point shooting and thats why THJ gets minutes. It's the only reason at this point.

What I can't believe is Maxi still getting minutes. He is averaging...get this...1.9 ppg in the month of March. How can you even be that bad?
Hardy is at least as good a shooter as THJ, so I don't think that's a good reason.

But yeah, Maxi is done as a useful NBA player as far as I'm concerned. I in the offseason, we can find something akin to what Maxi used to be. As great as Gafford and Lively are, we do need at least one big who can stretch the floor.
Old 03-28-2024, 10:52 AM   #2010
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hardy is at least as good a shooter as THJ, so I don't think that's a good reason.

But yeah, Maxi is done as a useful NBA player as far as I'm concerned. I in the offseason, we can find something akin to what Maxi used to be. As great as Gafford and Lively are, we do need at least one big who can stretch the floor.
Coleman Hawkins - 6'10", 225 - #71 on the tankathon website so just out of drafting rank. could be a good signing to see what he's got. He's lanky with pretty good athleticism and though he's not a great shooter, definitely has NBA range from deep. Often runs the Illinois offense from the top of the key and often is at that same spot on defense (Illinois switches just about everything).
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 11:34 AM   #2011
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:

Well you know I don't agree with it. This summer it has to be move THJ and play Hardy. This babying of Tim and Maxi has to end.

Old 03-28-2024, 02:22 PM   #2012
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:

OMAXXX
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 02:35 PM   #2013
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
OMAXXX
Man, I really hope you're right. Especially considering how much draft capital we've given away in all of our recent trades, we really need the young guys we do have to pan out. If Omax can be a legit 3 and D guy, that changes the whole trajectory of the franchise for the better.
Old 03-28-2024, 03:13 PM   #2014
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
OMAXXX
This. Dude is getting more consistent. I was hoping for some more actual PT this year for him, though. I could see him getting some minutes at backup four next year, though. 18pts, 8reb on 42% shooting from the NBA three in the Gleague.

Lively/Gafford/Powell/Kleber
Washington/OMax/Kleber

That's not a bad rotation honestly. Lots of hustle, decent rebounding, good defense, and (potentially) good shooting
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 03:23 PM   #2015
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Remember when Omax was supposed to start with Lively to begin the season. He was obviously too raw then, and players of similar ilk like Leonard Miller haven't seen the court.

But he is consistently hitting threes in the g league. That was the main knock. All he has to do is better than 1.9 ppg.

Old 03-28-2024, 05:06 PM   #2016
G-Man
Platinum Member

Quote:

I'm not saying Hardy is not a better player than THJ. He's got much better ball handling skills so he can get inside and score or pass where Tim is more likely to fumble.

I'm saying that, in the NBA, all those games in years past where THJ got hot resound in the minds of other coaches. They will put a defender on him to make sure he doesn't heat up, and that is one less defender to double team Luka or Kyrie. Some of the same is true of Maxi. The threat that either might have a good game demands defensive attention, which stretches the court. Teams never know when Tim might put up 20, like he did in Sacramento. Count the Mavs among the teams that don't know. The answer could be tomorrow, but it could also be never.

Right now, no one is worried that Hardy will score 20. Because of injuries, he's gotten a lot of minutes and he's gotten better. He has more potential than THJ...but Tim has a history. As bad as he's been lately, he's still shooting his career average of 36% on threes, and that's what keeps him on the court.
Old 03-29-2024, 04:19 AM   #2017
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Washington and Prosper rotation could be great, but I'm hoping Prosper can become that 5th starter at SF.

Expecting Prosper to become another Aminu, but hoping for Matrix.
Seems to have the athleticism and lateral quickness to keep up with guards and if he can consistently knock down 3s, this team could really be good next season.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 04:28 AM   #2018
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder why Kidd doesn't consider using Morris more.
His size, strength, ability to defend and stretch the floor seems like he could have an impact in the POs.
I can't see how he could be any worse than Maxi.

Plus, he is the type of guy we could use on the floor in the POs....brings a little toughness and attitude that seems to be lacking.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 05:48 PM   #2019
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

I thought these boards were done for for good this time, but it never dies!

Right during the best game of the year too.

Old 03-30-2024, 07:52 PM   #2020
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought these boards were done for for good this time, but it never dies!

Right during the best game of the year too.
Yea. I wasnt sure what was going on.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 11:08 PM   #2021
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Yea. I wasnt sure what was going on.
and.... we're back.

Yeah 20 years on this board
i thought it was toast

FWIW, does anyone here lurk/post other places mavs related?
I'm on MMB sometimes same name
it'd suck to no longer hear your guys' thoughts
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 12:22 AM   #2022
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs .5 games behind 5th now and 2 games from 4th. Either way we?re probably facing Clippers yet again

Then again, It used to look like an easy schedule but other than Hornets/Pistons:
Surging Warriors (6-4) x2
Surging Rockets (10-0) x2
Improved Hawks (5-5)
Improved Heat (5-5)
Top tier Thunder (7-3)
Old 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM   #2023
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
and.... we're back.

i thought it was toast

I lurk r/Mavericks almost every day. On the one hand, it's great to talk with so many other Mavs fans 24/7. On the other hand, there's no real sense of community like with a good old fashioned forum. There are so many people on all the time, that it's difficult if not impossible to develop any kind of rapport with other specific users.
Old 03-31-2024, 01:40 AM   #2024
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Mavs .5 games behind 5th now and 2 games from 4th. Either way we?re probably facing Clippers yet again
Here's hoping, because if the playoffs started today, we'd be facing the Nuggets. Just shoot me. Honestly at this point I'll be happy facing just about anyone in the first round other than the Nuggets.
Old 03-31-2024, 07:53 AM   #2025
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
and.... we're back.

i thought it was toast

Mavsboards.com is an evolution of Mike Fisher's old forum. It's aiight, but similar to what Spiral said about reddit where opinions kinda feel cold and unheard. Just my two cents.

Old 03-31-2024, 10:35 AM   #2026
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Biggest winning streaks

Rockets - 10
Mavs - 6
Wolves - 4
Nets (?) - 3

One of the top two streaks will end today
Old 03-31-2024, 11:12 AM   #2027
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and.... we're back.

i thought it was toast

That was a close one I thought we were finished. During the rough years the forum almost shut down and a few of us followed on twitter. I don?t post anywhere else. The Reddit sub I?m not a big fan of.

What a finish by the Mavs and Kyrie in the 4th!
Old 03-31-2024, 11:31 AM   #2028
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
That was a close one I thought we were finished. During the rough years the forum almost shut down and a few of us followed on twitter. I don?t post anywhere else. The Reddit sub I?m not a big fan of.

What a finish by the Mavs and Kyrie in the 4th!
We have a thread that likely nobody bothers to go to anymore in the stuff section. What is your X handle?

@KCMavsfan is mine.

I don't post on twitter a lot, but it's a good way for all of us to keep in touch in case this place finally nukes itself.

Old 03-31-2024, 04:45 PM   #2029
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/GrantAfseth/stat...Ngo26CXIg&s=19

Old 03-31-2024, 05:09 PM   #2030
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
You?re saying there?s a chance OMax starts?
Old 03-31-2024, 05:43 PM   #2031
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
You?re saying there?s a chance OMax starts?
Starts getting splinters, probably

Old 03-31-2024, 05:45 PM   #2032
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We have a thread that likely nobody bothers to go to anymore in the stuff section. What is your X handle?

@KCMavsfan is mine.

I don't post on twitter a lot, but it's a good way for all of us to keep in touch in case this place finally nukes itself.
Heh looks like we already follow each other. I?m dirkfan87
Old 03-31-2024, 05:46 PM   #2033
Melonhead
Guru

I?d be lying if I said I wasn?t worried about Luka. I need a fully healthy Luka in the playoffs. Not a questionable limping Luka.
Old 03-31-2024, 05:52 PM   #2034
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Omax's numbers through 24 games in the G league- 18.3/7.8/2/1/0.5 on 51/42/77.

That 3pt% is really encouraging.
Old 03-31-2024, 05:53 PM   #2035
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Only Green on the injury report and he's doing 1:1 practices pregame. Looks like he could be back in the next couple of games, which would be solid going into the playoffs.
Old 03-31-2024, 06:01 PM   #2036
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Heh looks like we already follow each other. I?m dirkfan87
lol I totally didn't know that was you.

Luka playing tonight worries me a bit.

Old 03-31-2024, 06:06 PM   #2037
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

For better worse, as long as he is medically cleared to play, Luka is probably going to play every game for the remainder of the season. The standings are too close and there's too much on the line. Not saying I agree with it necessarily, but that's just the way it is.

Let's just remember that none of us are team doctors, and hope the professionals know what they're doing.
Old 03-31-2024, 06:34 PM   #2038
Melonhead
Guru

This hardaway maxi lineup drives me crazy defensively
Old 03-31-2024, 06:35 PM   #2039
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of light

I am tired of THJ being on the court.
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 06:35 PM   #2040
Melonhead
Guru

Luka dominating these little rockets

Tags
copenhagen, straight jacket?, unfresh jive