Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 05-06-2008, 12:37 PM   #1
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future
Default Howard & Stack to ATL for Josh Smith

What does everyone think of this trade?

Atlanta Gets:
Josh Howard
Jerry Stackhouse

Dallas Gets:
Josh Smith (S&T)

Atlanta fans appear to be considering trading Smith and Howard's one of the names they have targeted in a sign and trade scenario. Howard seems like he would be a good fit over there in the East along side JJ and Stackhouse would give them some veteran grit with and expiring contract.

Josh Smith wouldn't be that solid #2 option we're looking for behind Dirk but he is a beast of a defensive player and it would truly be a dream to watch him and Kidd play together. He is also extremely young and has defensive player of the year potential (placed 6th in voting this season) If we could then make a trade of Terry for Maggette then we suddenly have several strong guys who can get to the rim and compliment Kidd on the fast breaks.

Dallas Potential Lineup:
Damp / ?
Dirk / Bass
Smith / R. Terry/FA_James Jones?
Maggette / Wright
Kidd / Lue/Duhon?

That's a big tough back court that can defend, get physical, and get tons of easy baskets.

OR

I've seen another offer of:

Atlanta Gets:
Josh Howard

Dallas Gets:
Marvin Williams
Zaza Pachulia

I don't like this one overall as much but it does give us size with a young physical Center in Zaza and a guy with potential who can run the floor in Williams.

Dallas Potential Lineup:
Damp / Pachulia
Dirk / Bass
Williams / R.Terry
Maggette?/ Wright
Kidd / Lue

We'd still have the MLE as well.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 05-06-2008 at 01:09 PM.
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2008, 01:14 PM   #2
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Uhhhh yeee rite.....LOL

but we can dream

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 01:23 PM   #3
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Yeah I know but the off-season is where dreaming happens.

The second one is more plausible but I'm not sure it's enough an improvement when we really need a #2 guy behind Dirk.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

Old 05-06-2008, 01:24 PM   #4
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

The more I think about it..the more I hate players who are in their contract years and are playing for big bucks. We never know if they will keep attacking or play defense...or just take terrible jumpers.

However Josh Smith would be a great fit with Kidd..Kidd excels when there is a high flying dunker on the wing. Josh Smith's defense isn't too bad either ;-)
Old 05-06-2008, 04:16 PM   #5
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Okay so what if we threw Bass into the equation? Smith is now strong enough to play the 4 if need-be so we may be able to get away with trading Bass while is value is very high.

Old 05-06-2008, 04:23 PM   #6
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Josh/Stack for Redd is more realistic, no?

If the Terry for Mags thing is still alive, kidd/redd/mags/dirk/damp would be sick... assuming we added some youth to the bench

quite frankly its the lineup Im hoping/praying for in the offseason.. and although somewhat pipedreamish, I think its somewhat realistic as well.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 04:29 PM   #7
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

I don't know I mean Josh Smith is probably going to be asking for max-like money and I'm not sure if Atlanta will want to fork that much over when they have guys like Marvin Williams (who they drafted over Chris Paul) and Josh Childress who will stay for a lot less.

Then factor in the fact that after the Hawks lossed to Boston in game 7 Joe Johnson was saying he wants more veterans.

With the Josh Smith trade we could still have a rediculous lineup, we just wouldn't be quite as deep but we would be much much better defensively.

Damp
Dirk
Maggette
Redd
Kidd

or

Damp
Dirk
Josh Smith
Maggette
Kidd

Old 05-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #8
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Trade one would be pretty nice, his athleticism and defense are very, very strong.
I would think though they will easily keep him over Childress.

The second deal, that is definitely selling low on Josh.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:11 PM   #9
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

If they are willing to throw in Anthony Johnson, then I say "Pull the Trigger, Donnie"
Old 05-06-2008, 05:46 PM   #10
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Not getting enough for Josh/Stack in my opinion.

Although I like Josh Smith.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:54 PM   #11
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Josh Smith is more than enough. He can still get better, Stack can't get much better but he could freakishly find ways to get worse. It's already been well documented about Howard.

Smith can still clearly work on his offensive game, but he really knows that his game is finishing at the rim. The defense is really good too. You can put him on a guard or small forward and he will work them. I didn't like him going against KG b/c of the size factor, but they didn't have anyone else to throw at him. He really can fill up the stat sheet as well.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:01 PM   #12
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

The Hawks would have to be insane to do this deal.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:04 PM   #13
BGMaverick9
Guru

Insane isn't the right word, desperate is the word.

They've got him and Childress up for contracts and it's going to be hard to keep them both and get more experience that can actually help. That's what Joe Johnson is looking for, he wants to add some vet. experience to the roster and help carry the younger cast. If they keep both of them, they're not going to get "good" vet leadership. They'll get available vet leadership.

So they'll have to let one of them go, so that is a where the desperation would come. You need to get something in return, can't just let them walk.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:06 PM   #14
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

I don't think Alanta wants any of our grandpas, especially how they took the Celtics full-throttle in the playoffs.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:25 PM   #15
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Also..

why would Atlanta want more swingmen? Don't they have a decent amount now?
Old 05-06-2008, 10:38 PM   #16
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball
The more I think about it..the more I hate players who are in their contract years and are playing for big bucks. We never know if they will keep attacking or play defense...or just take terrible jumpers.

However Josh Smith would be a great fit with Kidd..Kidd excels when there is a high flying dunker on the wing. Josh Smith's defense isn't too bad either ;-)
We got owned by Dampier pretty bad, didn't we =[

Worst thing? The guy who vouched for him was just fired. lol

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:39 PM   #17
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Why would you give up the highest flyer in the NBA for a pot head?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:41 PM   #18
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien
I don't know I mean Josh Smith is probably going to be asking for max-like money and I'm not sure if Atlanta will want to fork that much over when they have guys like Marvin Williams (who they drafted over Chris Paul) and Josh Childress who will stay for a lot less.

Then factor in the fact that after the Hawks lossed to Boston in game 7 Joe Johnson was saying he wants more veterans.

With the Josh Smith trade we could still have a rediculous lineup, we just wouldn't be quite as deep but we would be much much better defensively.

Damp
Dirk
Maggette
Redd
Kidd

or

Damp
Dirk
Josh Smith
Maggette
Kidd
We would pick up 3 legitimate starters this summer?

Whatever you are drinking, I want some of it =]

PS: Boston, you lucky SOB's
But even they only picked up 2 starters

Contact Me
Old 05-07-2008, 07:43 AM   #19
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Josh Smith is in his 4th year and avg 17.2 ppg, and 8.2 rpg
Josh Howard just played his 5th year and avg 19.7 ppg and 6.9 rpg.

I expect Smith to get approx the same amount of $$$$$ as Howard.

Would I trade JHo straight up? Quite possibly.

Would this be a great deal for either team, probably mostly a lateral move, IMO.
Including Stack is overpaying though, and his 2M buyout contract is worth more than being a throw-in on a lateral move.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

Old 05-07-2008, 09:05 AM   #20
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Yeah the Hawks would be crazy to trade Smith away but c'mon man, let me have my moment in paradise.

On the other hand, I do think there is a strong possibility we could pick up Redd, Maggette, and someone else pretty good like either Childress or James Jones with our MLE. The Howard & Stack for Redd makes a lot of sense and unless the Clippers make a move for someone like Terry, it appears they would be interested in discussing a Terry for Maggette deal.

Childress would be very very hard to nab with the MLE but we can all hope...most likely it will be someone like Duhon or James Jones.

A lot of people are saying this team is down for the count and that we don't have any pieces to do anything with, but I think we have a legitimate chance at nabbing two starters this off-season.

Old 05-07-2008, 09:27 AM   #21
dalmations202
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien
Yeah the Hawks would be crazy to trade Smith away but c'mon man, let me have my moment in paradise.

On the other hand, I do think there is a strong possibility we could pick up Redd, Maggette, and someone else pretty good like either Childress or James Jones with our MLE. The Howard & Stack for Redd makes a lot of sense and unless the Clippers make a move for someone like Terry, it appears they would be interested in discussing a Terry for Maggette deal.

Childress would be very very hard to nab with the MLE but we can all hope...most likely it will be someone like Duhon or James Jones.

A lot of people are saying this team is down for the count and that we don't have any pieces to do anything with, but I think we have a legitimate chance at nabbing two starters this off-season.
I would prefer Redd or Magette and a Big (JO, Okafor, etc) instead of both of them, but that is purely my opinion.

I like Josh Smith, but I don't see the reason for Atl to let him go.

Keep them coming though, as they at least make me try to think of how he would fit.

Old 05-07-2008, 12:22 PM   #22
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
Josh Smith is in his 4th year and avg 17.2 ppg, and 8.2 rpg
Josh Howard just played his 5th year and avg 19.7 ppg and 6.9 rpg.

I expect Smith to get approx the same amount of $$$$$ as Howard.

Would I trade JHo straight up? Quite possibly.

Would this be a great deal for either team, probably mostly a lateral move, IMO.
Including Stack is overpaying though, and his 2M buyout contract is worth more than being a throw-in on a lateral move.
Josh Smith is 22. Josh Howard is 28.

Dallas would by far get the better deal, that includes the short term and the long term.

Contact Me
Old 05-07-2008, 12:26 PM   #23
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Josh Smith isn't happening. The only high flyer in Dallas history was Tony Dumas. And he's definitely not coming back =/

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:22 PM   #24
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

The two biggest needs are at SG and C. I don't see how acquiring Josh Smith does either of those things.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:10 PM   #25
DIRKNOWITZKI

DIRKNOWITZKI is on a distinguished road

Josh Smith would be great. So would Mike Redd. Heres three deals for you. give me feedback please

Atlanta gets: Josh Howard, Jerry Stackhouse, cash and future 2nd round pick
Dallas gets: Josh Smith, Josh Childress

Milwaukee gets: Jason Terry, Jerry Stackhouse, Erick Dampier
Dallas gets: Mike Redd, Charlie Villanueva, Andrew Bogut, Desmond Mason

Utah gets: Josh Howard, Erick Dampier, Malik Allen, future 1st round pick and Devean George (S&T)
Dallas gets: Mehmet Okur, Kyle Korver, Paul Millsap, Matt Harpring, Ronnie Price
DIRKNOWITZKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:26 PM   #26
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRKNOWITZKI
Josh Smith would be great. So would Mike Redd. Heres three deals for you. give me feedback please

Utah gets: Josh Howard, Erick Dampier, Malik Allen, future 1st round pick and Devean George (S&T)
Dallas gets: Mehmet Okur, Kyle Korver, Paul Millsap, Matt Harpring, Ronnie Price
I'm afraid Atlanta, Milwaukee, and Utah would have less than no interest in any of those deals.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:29 PM   #27
DIRKNOWITZKI

DIRKNOWITZKI is on a distinguished road

we need a big man and a shooter. So if we could get the utah deal done above it would be nice. we might have to include sign and trade of lue, and drafdt right to steve logan and another pick
DIRKNOWITZKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:33 PM   #28
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

The owners of those teams would have to be on cocaine, LSD, and ecstasy to agree to such deals.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:46 PM   #29
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:

The Hawks, Bucks and Utah's gms would all be fired and its a shame because The Bucks just signed a new gm. I'm not sure where Josh's value is at but i'd like to think Josh Smith has a lot more value than Josh does right now. I think you highly overrate Josh Howard which is displayed by that Utah deal. Josh is not a bad player but the whole weed controversy has decreased his value some. To get rid of Josh I think we're going to have to get the worse end of the deal. I hope i'm wrong but his value right now is not as high as you may think.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:52 PM   #30
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:

^^^^^... the polar opposite of SeriousSummer's trades. Equally rediculous... heh
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:03 PM   #31
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold
Cool

Quote:

Would be nice if we could get a couple of 1st round picks as well...
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 08:15 AM   #32
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Nah, bad trade!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:43 AM   #33
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

no f*cking way. i hate Zaza Pachulia
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:26 AM   #34
ghazi
Platinum Member

dammit horse