Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-25-2005, 04:31 PM   #41
mercury_rev

mercury_rev will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Carrey should have been nominated.

I thought DiCaprio sank with the Titanic. Why does he keep bobbing up to the surface?
mercury_rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2005, 04:37 PM   #42
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: mercury_rev
Carrey should have been nominated.

I thought DiCaprio sank with the Titanic. Why does he keep bobbing up to the surface?
He was solid in The Aviator...no gripes about that.... but someone should have been knocked out so that Carrey could get the nomination... perhaps Eastwood. He was solid in Million Dollar Baby, but the movie was stolen by Swank.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 05:33 PM   #43
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

depp in finding neverland? i don't know about that. i mean i like depp, but that movie wasn't that great. especially with getting the nod over carrey.
Old 01-25-2005, 07:59 PM   #44
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

It's off topic, but hey, this is the Lounge.

It was absolutely criminal for Passion of the Christ to get snubbed by the Oscar voters.
Old 01-25-2005, 08:21 PM   #45
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Kg, can you keep the thread on topic? I mean..I know you're a mod, but that doesn't exempt you from the rules of the board.
Old 01-25-2005, 09:31 PM   #46
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Kg, can you keep the thread on topic? I mean..I know you're a mod, but that doesn't exempt you from the rules of the board.
So sue me.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2005, 09:40 PM   #47
Murphy3
Guru

It's that type of attitude that runs people off.
Old 01-25-2005, 10:12 PM   #48
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
It's that type of attitude that runs people off.
Exactly. That's what I want to do. Run people off.

Old 01-25-2005, 10:17 PM   #49
Murphy3
Guru

Mission accomplished.... I'm out.