Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-21-2008, 11:14 PM   #441
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballgirl25 View Post
I'll give you the top 10 teams
Nets
Cavaliers
Bucks
Hornets
Magic
Raptors
Suns
76ers
Lakers
Heat

the other teams I can stand and just don't root for if any of the above teams are playing them

Knicks
Mavericks
Celtics

are teams I dislike the most

Knicks because they are just the Knicks and most people in NJ/NYC area root for them so I just dislike them

Mavericks I dislike because they are always so good, I think the only reason I hate them now is because Cuban is owner, I can't like anything if I know he has something to do with it, I've hated that man for a few years now, he needs to learn to shut up and sit down. I kind of feel bad about my dislike for the Mavericks because it's only because of Cuban I dislike them

Celtics, I just hate Boston fans, they are so annoying, so that is the main reason I dislike Boston

and I do post of all the message boards, not all everyday but I usually pick two message boards a week to post on for that week or so.
you're so full of shit. no one cares. just go away.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:26 PM   #442
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINATOR View Post
you're so full of shit. no one cares. just go away.
I'm not full of shit those are the tope 10 teams and like and I do only dislike the mavs because I can't stand cuban. Tell me why I disliked Steve Nash when he was on Mavs and starting to like him when he started when the Suns
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:59 AM   #443
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballgirl25
I'm not full of shit those are the tope 10 teams and like and I do only dislike the mavs because I can't stand cuban. Tell me why I disliked Steve Nash when he was on Mavs and starting to like him when he started when the Suns
Your story has grown tiresome.

Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:02 AM   #444
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Your story has grown tiresome.

Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance!
Your written German accent is lacking, my friend
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:35 AM   #445
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Sources: Thunder fire Carlesimo

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

Sources: Thunder fire Carlesimo
By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports
42 minutes ago

After losing 12 of 13 games to start the season, P.J. Carlesimo has been fired as Oklahoma City Thunder coach, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Assistant Scott Brooks will take over as the interim coach beginning with Saturday night’s game against the Hornets in New Orleans.

The final indignity for Carlesimo was a mortifying 105-80 loss to the Hornets on Friday night in Oklahoma City. General manager Sam Presti informed Carlesimo of the decision before the team boarded the flight to Louisiana.

Before the feeble start to this season, Carlesimo was 20-62 a season ago in Seattle. As the assistant GM in San Antonio, Presti had worked with Carlesimo, an aide on Gregg Popovich’s coaching staff. Presti and owner Clay Bennett considered firing him over the summer, but allowed Carlesimo a chance to salvage a second chance. With a roster gutted of veterans, this was a difficult job from the start.

After building a reputation as an unrepentant screamer in his first two NBA jobs in Portland and Golden State, Carlesimo sold himself as reformed with a five-year stay on Popovich’s staff. He insisted that he learned the art of developing relationships with players under the four-time champion Spurs coach, but several sources insisted that he reverted back to the strident ways that precipitated the Latrell Sprewell attack in 1999.

In parts of eight seasons as an NBA coach with Portland, Golden State and Seattle-Oklahoma City, Carlesimo had a 204-296 record.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:51 AM   #446
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Good. Those OKC fans are a pretty supportive group, and they deserve better.

I think it's funny that the Thunder are going to play the Hornets two nights in a row and with two different coaches.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:03 PM   #447
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

George Hill is quickly climbing my list of favorite players.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:30 PM   #448
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

You know who should coach Durant and them? Avery. I'm being serious.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:49 PM   #449
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'll give you the top 10 teams
Nets
Cavaliers
Bucks
Hornets
Magic
Raptors
Suns
76ers
Lakers
Heat
where are the Thunder?

Quote:
I'm also a Thunder fan, so I am deff not a bandwagon fan. I just like different teams, if there is a crime about liking different teams and not liking teams tell me

Quote:
Celtics, I just hate Boston fans, they are so annoying, so that is the main reason I dislike Boston
Quote:
what? Lakers, Cavs, and Celtics are great teams, got to root for them.

Old 11-23-2008, 03:39 AM   #450
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

Old 11-24-2008, 01:31 AM   #451
jc1988

jc1988 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

yao: that's what tonight's game is all about, rockets and me USING INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE on magic and you.

howad: ...

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-24-2008 at 01:49 AM.
jc1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:45 PM   #452
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Ginobli makes his return to the court tonight against the Grizzlies. I'm sure Pop will limit his minutes but good news for the Spurs. Parker is about a week away. Two at most.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:09 PM   #453
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yaonstipation?
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:44 PM   #454
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Cavs, Celtics, and Lakers have been the 3 best teams so far.

I'm kinda worried about the Spurs. I thought a problem last year was that outside the big 3 they lacked scoring. Mason appears to be their legitimate #4 option + their defense is slowly picking up. Duncan is their best player, but they'll go as far as Manu takes them IMO. Will he have the same explosiveness after an injury riddled past 6 months?

The Spurs have had ridiculous 3-PT shooting the last few games though. They very easily could've been 4-8 or 3-9 right now.

The Jazz should pickup once they get healthy

The Rockets look good on paper, but I just don't get a "championship" vibe out of them.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:41 PM   #455
amuseddaysleeper

amuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
Cavs, Celtics, and Lakers have been the 3 best teams so far.

I'm kinda worried about the Spurs.
amuseddaysleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:18 PM   #456
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

6 points for McGrady in 31 minutes....gg.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:56 PM   #457
jc1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
and we still win. gg
Old 11-24-2008, 11:04 PM   #458
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
McGrady is too inconsistent this season so far. The only starter not in double digits. Two bench players were in double though (Landry and Brooks). Artest had a cool 20, and Yao posted up 28 and 12. Brick Barry continued his mediocre shooting, with a season best 2-4 (50%), from the field. I can't wait until we get Battier back. He stretches the court for us.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:26 PM   #459
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

looks like ming is shatting out howard's leg.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:37 AM   #460
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I really hate Portland. They beat the Kings at home by 1 and explode confetti everywhere.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:55 AM   #461
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I remember in the offseason Spurs fans were saying they were no longer playoff contenders because they drafted some guy named George Hill and signed some guy named Roger Mason who was just a jump shooter and offered nothing else. I was shocked Spurs fans didn't have more faith in their organization who seem to find talent anywhere and have enough confidence to find talent that they'd get rid of Luis Scola for money reasons. What a find in Roger Mason. I wish teh Mavs couldv'e signed him. I would love to have him starting for us at the 2 guard. George hill. I'll admit i'm not familiar with him but seems like everytime I look at the box score he's putting up 20 points lol. Suddenly the Spurs don't look so old anymore.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:30 AM   #462
jc1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I remember in the offseason Spurs fans were saying they were no longer playoff contenders because they drafted some guy named George Hill and signed some guy named Roger Mason who was just a jump shooter and offered nothing else. I was shocked Spurs fans didn't have more faith in their organization who seem to find talent anywhere and have enough confidence to find talent that they'd get rid of Luis Scola for money reasons. What a find in Roger Mason. I wish teh Mavs couldv'e signed him. I would love to have him starting for us at the 2 guard. George hill. I'll admit i'm not familiar with him but seems like everytime I look at the box score he's putting up 20 points lol. Suddenly the Spurs don't look so old anymore.
they probably have the best organization in the past 10 years in nba...players thrive under their system it seems.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:23 AM   #463
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc1988 View Post
they probably have the best organization in the past 10 years in nba...players thrive under their system it seems.
San Antonio Spurs = New England Patriots

(the key is in their coaches/front office...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-25-2008 at 10:24 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:39 AM   #464
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
As a Spurs fan it is pretty amazing to me how many Spur fans have trouble accepting that RC and Pop might actually know what they're doing. Most fans wanted the Spurs to draft Chris Douglas Robers or Darrell Arthur and for them to go chase JR Smith in free agency.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:44 AM   #465
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs have a great FO and the best coach in the NBA.

That being said, f*ck the Spurs.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:52 PM   #466
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Spurs have a great FO and the best coach in the NBA.

That being said, f*ck the Spurs.
Real talk. Whoever said the Spurs equal the Patriots is right. Players who would be below average on most other teams turn into quality players.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:12 PM   #467
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Lakers are losing to the Nets right now, I know it's only the second and Nets are prob going to lose, but I'd love it if Lakers lost. Would make the Lakers and Mavs game on tv Friday pretty exciting, haha
Old 11-25-2008, 11:25 PM   #468
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lakers are losing to the Nets right now, I know it's only the second and Nets are prob going to lose, but I'd love it if Lakers lost. Would make the Lakers and Mavs game on tv Friday pretty exciting, haha
Go away...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:00 AM   #469
fluid.forty.one

poor thunder
Old 11-26-2008, 02:30 AM   #470
fluid.forty.one

I have to admit...

My inner NBA fan is drooling at the idea of LeBron in NY.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:51 AM   #471
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

It's scary how in the past week the Lakers have beaten teh Suns by 13 with Pau scoring 4 points, and beat the Nets by 27 tonight with Kobe scoring 12 of 5-17 shooting.

What an incredible bench to not only stay in games, but win them convincingly even with off nights by stars.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:02 AM   #472
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the Spurs cheat.

Spurs > Patriots

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:17 AM   #473
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
It's scary how in the past week the Lakers have beaten teh Suns by 13 with Pau scoring 4 points, and beat the Nets by 27 tonight with Kobe scoring 12 of 5-17 shooting.

What an incredible bench to not only stay in games, but win them convincingly even with off nights by stars.
Lakers and scary, hopefully they continue to be scary, I think they are the onlt team that could beat Celtics, so if they stay good I love it
Old 11-26-2008, 11:13 AM   #474
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lakers and scary, hopefully they continue to be scary, I think they are the onlt team that could beat Celtics, so if they stay good I love it
Once again, I present to you Exhibit A:

Quote:
Lakers, Cavs, and Celtics are great teams, got to root for them.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:01 PM   #475
mavspwnage
Golden Member

The Pacers just beat the Rockets 91-90. Houston had the ball with 13 seconds left, and had a few chances, but could never score on the last possession. Artest couldn't, Yao couldn't... lol
Old 11-26-2008, 11:23 PM   #476
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I have to admit...

My inner NBA fan is drooling at the idea of LeBron in NY.
Personally, I'd rather see LeBron get suspended from the NBA for the rest of his life than see him playing in NY.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:06 AM   #477
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
The Pacers just beat the Rockets 91-90. Houston had the ball with 13 seconds left, and had a few chances, but could never score on the last possession. Artest couldn't, Yao couldn't... lol
Pacers are a good team(well last year I thought they were)
Old 11-27-2008, 12:24 AM   #478
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Pacers are a good team(well last year I thought they were)
36-46 = good
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:17 AM   #479
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
36-46 = good
there record didn't show it of course, but they have some great players on the team and is a team in the nba that can beat any team on any given night even with a not so good record, I just think they are a team that plays pretty hard and that's a good team to me
Old 11-27-2008, 02:42 AM   #480
Burn this City

Burn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really nice

Quote:
there record didn't show it of course, but they have some great players on the team and is a team in the nba that can beat any team on any given night even with a not so good record, I just think they are a team that plays pretty hard and that's a good team to me
Couldn't you say that about almost every mediocre team in the NBA?

Tags
brain seargantry, got a bit fluffy in here, great exceptations, guerillablackformavsfan!, i hate the nba, lakers vs ??? finals 2009, not enough tags, refs will win it all, shutup closet spurs fan, special orders upset us, sweet & sour chicken, tanking 101, utah sucks! woo!!!, you'll do it my way