Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-28-2011, 06:24 PM   #601
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

I mean is there any chance that he's actually ready and has been practicing with the team in secret and is going to show up and play? Has anything like that ever happened? I just feel like, for the most part, the defiant "NO! HE WON'T BE BACK!" response that seems to be coming from the Mavs (other than Rick's tiny little window of possibility) is strange. Wouldn't it be better for them just to say nothing at all?

Probably not. This is 99% wishful thinking,
Old 05-28-2011, 10:02 PM   #602
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
I mean is there any chance that he's actually ready and has been practicing with the team in secret and is going to show up and play? Has anything like that ever happened? I just feel like, for the most part, the defiant "NO! HE WON'T BE BACK!" response that seems to be coming from the Mavs (other than Rick's tiny little window of possibility) is strange. Wouldn't it be better for them just to say nothing at all?

On the other side,if he can play,we definitely don't want them know.
Old 05-29-2011, 05:24 AM   #603
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post

I don't think they could have kept that in secret, the media attends the practices, right?
Budapest Maverick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 11:06 AM   #604
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
I don't think they could have kept that in secret, the media attends the practices, right?
Who's to say really. I'm sure they have locations they can practice away from the media. Again, this is all pipe dreaming, but it'd be really awesome! I actually had a dream last night that Caron was playing in the finals (and playing very well might I add).

Edit: I'm probably one of few people who's highlight reel dream with Caron in the finals was more focused on some killer defense than amazing offense.

Last edited by DavidDaMonkey; 05-29-2011 at 11:07 AM.
DavidDaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:45 PM   #605
CATCH-17

CATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the rough

Carlisle said he is almost 2 months ahead of schedule.

I'm sure the guy is physically ready they are just being super safe alas Roddy.
Old 05-29-2011, 08:59 PM   #606
JamesVE

JamesVE has a spectacular aura aboutJamesVE has a spectacular aura aboutJamesVE has a spectacular aura about

They oughtta at least let Caron run out there a few minutes a game and act as a spot up shooter. Surely he's at LEAST as mobile as Peja right now.

Imagine if we went on and won the championship and Caron didn't get to play one minute the entire series? That would suck. Especially seeing as he/we might never get another chance.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:06 PM   #607
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesVE View Post
They oughtta at least let Caron run out there a few minutes a game and act as a spot up shooter. Surely he's at LEAST as mobile as Peja right now.

Imagine if we went on and won the championship and Caron didn't get to play one minute the entire series? That would suck. Especially seeing as he/we might never get another chance.
Every minute counts. And it's probably a risk for his health and for the team chemistry with him out there. We got a good thing going. Too late in the season to change it. Peja deserves all the minutes Caron could've got.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:15 PM   #608
mavsman

mavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesVE View Post

There's no "if". We win this thing and next year we are coming back with Tuff Juice and we are going to be even more unbeatable. Mavs in 6. Book it!
mavsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 11:39 PM   #609
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Run Butler as a spot shooter? Can Butler even run at all? Is butler ready for a bump or having to change directions while getting hit? If he isn't then no there isn't any reason to play him, there is a reason he hasn't gotten cleared for contact drills.
Old 05-30-2011, 03:58 PM   #610
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

now we could play with those rotations...if the heat will go up 2-0 then we could try Caron.i think this.

Last edited by JeffViggiano; 05-30-2011 at 03:59 PM.
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:21 PM   #611
JamesVE

JamesVE has a spectacular aura aboutJamesVE has a spectacular aura aboutJamesVE has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Run Butler as a spot shooter? Can Butler even run at all? Is butler ready for a bump or having to change directions while getting hit? If he isn't then no there isn't any reason to play him, there is a reason he hasn't gotten cleared for contact drills.
Is he not cleared for contact drills?

I haven't really heard anything about being officially cleared or not. He was excused from practice the other day for personal matters in WI, so I guess I assumed that if he had to be officially excused from practice that he was at least partially participating in "real" practices
Old 05-30-2011, 05:10 PM   #612
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffViggiano View Post
now we could play with those rotations...if the heat will go up 2-0 then we could try Caron.i think this.
then we would be down 3-0....Caron cannot gives us anything...unfortunately
Old 05-30-2011, 10:54 PM   #613
CATCH-17

CATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the rough

I saw him on sportscenter in the background tonight working out like crazy.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:58 PM   #614
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Judging from one of his recent tweets, Caron's the biggest tease ever. Thank God he's not a hot chick.

I still hope that he could somehow make it back and give us ten decent minutes, if necessary. There was hope that he could be cleared for contact practices weeks ago and even Carlisle indicated that he was way ahead of schedule. Seeing that he's been out for five months now, one would hope that "way ahead of schedule" means "ready after five months of rehab."

Then again, I'm not holding my breath and it'd probably be too optimistic to expect crucial, series-changing contributions anyway.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:18 AM   #615
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Considering he's five months into a 4-6 month injury, I fail to see how one evaluates him to be ahead of schedule.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:28 AM   #616
jetron26
Banned

jetron26 can only hope to improve

NBA Finals 2011 Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks - Game 1

Watch Live Stream on http://www.clybs.com/x/QAwJRV

-------------------------------------------------

This is an special site that made for the fans of dallas mavericks.
jetron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:31 AM   #617
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Has this 4-6 month timeframe ever been confirmed as a reasonable goal? Right after Caron messed up his knee, I read a lot of articles about this kind of injury that suggested that a recovery time of 6-9 months was just as likely. 4-6 months might be a realistic goal for an athlete with the best possible medical care, however, it seems that it can easily take longer to get back from a severe injury like this one.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:22 AM   #618
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Considering he's five months into a 4-6 month injury, I fail to see how one evaluates him to be ahead of schedule.
Its at least a 6 month injury.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:52 AM   #619
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

I think it's time to face the fact that we are going to and will have to win with what we have.
mavsjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:16 AM   #620
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Butler will be back next year. I agree that it is now time to lay it to rest what could've been with Butler. We don't get Peja if it wasn't for Butler's injury. I think Peja's 3 point shot makes our offense much more deadly similar to what Bibby did for Miami.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:24 AM   #621
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

We're tough now, and we have to win now, Mavs won't be tougher next season.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:49 AM   #622
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

I'm kinda of getting sick of this Caron Butler stuff now...if the Mavs coach and front office say that they dout Butler will play in the Finals then why is he still doing drills with the team?...all this stuff is doing is getting people hopes up for nothing when everybody know Butler is not gonna play.

It's bad enuff the Mavs have to play the Heat with the Heat having all 3 of there stars and the Mavs having only Dirk to do all the work, I love Butler to death but if he's not gonna play in this series then how about he take a seat and stop doing drills with the team I''m getting sick of it now.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:04 AM   #623
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
I think Peja's 3 point shot makes our offense much more deadly.
Deadly for us or for them? Not so sure after the first game...
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:04 AM   #624
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
I'm kinda of getting sick of this Caron Butler stuff now...if the Mavs coach and front office say that they dout Butler will play in the Finals then why is he still doing drills with the team?...all this stuff is doing is getting people hopes up for nothing when everybody know Butler is not gonna play.

It's bad enuff the Mavs have to play the Heat with the Heat having all 3 of there stars and the Mavs having only Dirk to do all the work, I love Butler to death but if he's not gonna play in this series then how about he take a seat and stop doing drills with the team I''m getting sick of it now.

The team has mentioned several times what an inspiration it is to see Caron out there working and that if he could suit up, it would provide a huge lift.

Yeah, so because some whiney fans think they're being cock-teased let's take away an inspriational teammate and a key contributor from participating in drills.
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:10 PM   #625
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Caron Butler via Twitter: Had a great walk thru with the team about to explore aight....
Old 06-01-2011, 07:37 PM   #626
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

caron,we need you...
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:57 AM   #627
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

Dallasnews.com:I believe miracle,there's still a chance.---Caron Butler
Old 06-04-2011, 02:28 AM   #628
Blackspider

Blackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of light

Well he needs to hurry the fuck up lol
Blackspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:08 PM   #629
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

I keep waiting for Butler to magically show up in this series. Before the series started, I was convinced that it would be game 3. The script would be perfect. Mavs split the games in Miami, come home and reveal Butler. It would be epic and I have no doubt that it would propel the Mavs to the title. I always believed that if there was any chance Butler could play, he would. Now I'm starting to doubt this? I'm starting to question whether he is thinking about his free-agency future over a championship. He doesn't need the money. Winning this year's finals would place his return in the annals of Willis Reed, win or lose. So the question I keep asking myself is why aren't we hearing anything about his return for game 3?

I too believe in miracles. Be our miracle Caron, those of us who suffered through '06' need one!

Last edited by birdsanctuary; 06-05-2011 at 02:10 PM.
birdsanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:16 PM   #630
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsanctuary View Post
So the question I keep asking myself is why aren't we hearing anything about his return for game 3?
Because he isn't coming back this season.

His injury has a MINIMUM 6-8 month recovery time and we just hit the 6 month point... All the optimism in the world can't alter human biology.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:36 AM   #631
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Didn't play in the end. Does he get a ring, I am wondering?
Old 06-13-2011, 04:37 AM   #632
Mavsfan2thedeath

Mavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
Didn't play in the end. Does he get a ring, I am wondering?
Are you serious? Of course he does.
Mavsfan2thedeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:15 AM   #633
twelli
Diamond Member

Sorry, but I forgot what the rule here was. All players on the roster at the time of the finals, regardless of them being active, inactive or injured, get a ring. Is that it? So what about a player (let's say Yao Ming) whose injured before the pre-season and is kept on the injured list until the finals without playing a single second during the whole run, gets a ring, too? I'm probably mixing this up with another sport, but I thought only players selected for the playoffs or players who actually do play are rewarded.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:12 AM   #634
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"He was a whisker away from playing in then playoffs. We were amazed. If it had gone another week or 10 days, he probably would have played. But he still had a tremendous impact in this title even though he didn’t – he was consistent, positive, and held everyone accountable." - Rick Carlisle
So close, so close...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:20 AM   #635
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
Sorry, but I forgot what the rule here was. All players on the roster at the time of the finals, regardless of them being active, inactive or injured, get a ring. Is that it? So what about a player (let's say Yao Ming) whose injured before the pre-season and is kept on the injured list until the finals without playing a single second during the whole run, gets a ring, too? I'm probably mixing this up with another sport, but I thought only players selected for the playoffs or players who actually do play are rewarded.
Yes, everyone will get a ring. Dominique Jones gets a ring.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:31 AM   #636
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I was hoping Butler would just get a couple of minutes just so he could feel more like a part of it.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #637
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

He was there day in and day out and every player down the row said he was a major source of inspiration. It's kind of one of those things where you don't know how much of a role you actually played in the thing.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:46 PM   #638
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
So close, so close...
still not buying it, lol.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:43 PM   #639
ETres

ETres has a spectacular aura aboutETres has a spectacular aura about

I still have a hard time believing he'll ever be as physically capable as before the injury. The patella tendon takes a lot of stress and abuse playing basketball. I'll be surprised if it doesn't nag and drag on him in the future.

Last edited by ETres; 06-15-2011 at 02:15 PM.
ETres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:53 PM   #640
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETres View Post
I still have a hard time believing he'll ever be as physically capable as before the injury. The patella tendon takes a lot of stress and abuse playing basketball. I'll be surprised if it doesn't nag and drag on him in the future.
He's had this injury before and came back just fine

Tags
butlerrang, butler_is_done, lambasted rick41, suffering from p.e.