Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-07-2001, 12:33 AM   #1
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

I don't know if anybody else saw this, but this guy in the minor leagues went crazy after a brush-back pitch. He kicked the catcher and then went swinging at the pitcher. I guess he kicked the catcher so he wouldn't get him from behind or something, but it looked like he had it planned in his mind. Oh well...there is a place to download the clip at espn.com on the front page but I don't know how to post the link so someone else can if they would like.
Old 07-07-2001, 12:36 AM   #2
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

I'm going to try to post a picture of it:

Old 07-07-2001, 12:38 AM   #3
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Sweet...it worked! Oh yeah...the guys name is Izzy Alcantara.
Old 07-07-2001, 11:07 PM   #4
NotEnuffEyesToSee

NotEnuffEyesToSee is on a distinguished road

I saw that clip, too
His kinda sidekick looked great to me, I'll give him 2-base HIT for that (actually he HIT someone really hard) ...
Too many lives to lead Not enough time
It's too late
NotEnuffEyesToSee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2001, 11:12 PM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Well, by doing that, he got exactly what he wanted. His name in the paper and to be seen on TV.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2001, 11:14 PM   #6
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

LOL. That looks pretty funny.
Old 07-07-2001, 11:29 PM   #7
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

That must have really hurt that catcher being cought off guard and all. If I was him I would have ran out to the mound and speared him in the back.
Old 07-07-2001, 11:31 PM   #8
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you mean flying tiger, that guy would of only caught me off guard once. But, I'd be whipping his ass for it for sure.
Old 07-07-2001, 11:33 PM   #9
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

The catcher probably would have kicked his a$$ but the idiot ran away like a little wuss.

Old 07-07-2001, 11:37 PM   #10
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

I just want to know...can yall see the picture above? Cause I can.
Old 07-07-2001, 11:43 PM   #11
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Yes.

Old 07-07-2001, 11:43 PM   #12
MavsFanFinley
Guru

I can see the picture on this thread...just not on the other one.
Old 07-07-2001, 11:44 PM   #13
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Good, good...thank you.
Old 07-07-2001, 11:45 PM   #14
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

OK, wait. Now your Crab's gone away? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

NOT! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'm just messing with ya.

Old 07-07-2001, 11:46 PM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

the batter wasn't running away from the catcher..he was running to try and kill the pitcher
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2001, 11:50 PM   #16
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Yeah...and with the blows he was throwing he could've broke the guys jaw.
Old 07-07-2001, 11:51 PM   #17
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

...and that wasn't funny Rob.
Old 07-08-2001, 01:36 AM   #18
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Does anyone know how to post a link to the clip? I don't see it on espn.com any more.
Old 07-08-2001, 08:45 AM   #19
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

I'd post the link but the video clip's not there anymore.