Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 10-18-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute
Default The most intriguing political question ever....

Was Rand Paul a Noze Brother?

Quote:
...Conway said the ad raises legitimate questions about Paul's values and repeatedly challenged Paul to answer two questions: Why did he join a college society, the NoZe Brotherhood, that mocked Christianity, and when is it appropriate to tie up a woman and make her bow down to "Aqua Buddha"?
OK, so maybe this only intriguing to my fellow Baylor alumni, and maybe it's not all that intriguing even then...still, it's kinda funny....
Old 10-18-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

This came out like two months ago, didn't it?

The people I've talked to who know nothing about the NoZe were utterly shocked about allegations about "Aqua Buddha," etc. The people who do know about the NoZe all said that it made perfect sense.

I recall back when the Salon (I think it was) article came out, they had a picture of him NoZed up. I do find it rather ironic, and perhaps funniest, that it's the Republican in this case who's getting accused of a lack of sincere religiosity.

This is a race I'm following closely, but not for the whole Baylor/NoZe connection. Ever since day 1 of the campaign when Paul actually came out in opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (which he later insincerely backed off on), this is something I have to watch closely.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #3
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I must have missed this one. It's just funny to me that anyone can take the NoZe Brotherhood seriously.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:58 PM   #4
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
I must have missed this one. It's just funny to me that anyone can take the NoZe Brotherhood seriously.
Prior to moving to Waco, I heard tons about them, but once I got there I was beyond disappointed at the complete lack of creativity of The Rope. Now that I'm gone, I really don't get what the fuss is about.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:55 PM   #5
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe it's being taken seriously, either.