Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 12:15 PM   #1
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default Britney Spears poses nude for Harper's Bazaar

Pop star Britney Spears has once again raised eyebrows by posing nude on the cover of the August edition of Harper's Bazaar magazine.

The heavily pregnant Spears appears on the cover naked with her hands strategically covering her breasts.

Inside the magazine, the newly-brunette singer poses nude and also in a white G-string.

Nine-month-old son Sean Preston joins his mother for shots where the singer wears a black evening gown.
Old 06-29-2006, 12:22 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

ummmm..... gross.

You think Harpers Bazaar had to do digital wonders to that picture before publishing?
Old 06-29-2006, 12:24 PM   #3
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Woo hoo.....?

Nah, 5 years too late.
Old 06-29-2006, 12:26 PM   #4
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

She's no Demi.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 06-29-2006, 12:48 PM   #5
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Not. That. Innocent.

Last edited by djb; 04-16-2015 at 07:15 AM.
Old 06-29-2006, 01:49 PM   #6
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

ok, i saw britney like 2 weeks ago in that interview. And she does NOT look like that. major air-brushing.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:32 PM   #7
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

i'd still hit it
Old 06-29-2006, 02:42 PM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madape
i'd still hit it
giggle....

I still remember, when I joined this site.... one of the first funny as heck things I read you say was something along the lines of only needing 9 months and 10 seconds to make Britney's Mother a Grandmother.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:35 PM   #9
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Not. That. Innocent.[/QUOTE]

shit.. give me this statue and a 2" masonry bit and I'm never leaving the house.

Last edited by djb; 04-16-2015 at 07:16 AM.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:39 PM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Oh my.... I was on a call with a fellow employee helping him through a server issue when I saw that bit of genius. Needless to say, I couldn't stop laughing and I was supposed to be walking him through a step... well I couldn't.

I asked him if I could call him back. And I'm still trying to regain my composure.

That was just damn hillarious.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:42 PM   #11
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

If you want to see the rear view of that statue madape....

click here.

It may or may not be suitable for work, depending on who your teammates are.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:10 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

yuck.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:13 PM   #13
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, you'd have to have something else besides the bit. something to make it a little less rough...
Old 06-29-2006, 04:13 PM   #14
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

holy crap, just looked at that pic.

is that supposed to be the babies head?
Old 06-29-2006, 04:15 PM   #15
Carolina Blue

Carolina Blue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
i'd still hit it
As would I...
Old 06-29-2006, 05:32 PM   #16
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Seriously, there are a lot of girls out there in the "real" world that are better looking than Britney. She's just not that hot and her charisma is pretty weak.

Could we get some photo's of the hot Britney back when she was still the innocent hot girl? Or at least pics from girls that are hot just to make up for those above?

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Old 06-29-2006, 05:54 PM   #17
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Yowzah.
Old 06-29-2006, 05:55 PM   #18
Carolina Blue

Carolina Blue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arne
Could we get some photo's of the hot Britney back when she was still the innocent hot girl?
Enjoy...

Last edited by djb; 04-16-2015 at 07:13 AM.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:04 PM   #19
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

She smokes?

What a waste...
Old 06-29-2006, 06:12 PM   #20
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
She smokes?
Only when she's pregnant.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:20 PM   #21
some-dude

some-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Only when she's pregnant.
haha so true.
Old 06-29-2006, 07:30 PM   #22
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I think her cigarette and milkshake habit started before the baby but it has continued, which I think is dispicable. I support allowing privately owned places to choose if they will allow smokers, like bars. I don't hassle smokers, and I would smoke to make a friend who smokes comfortable, but smoking around an infant is horrible. Babies have all sorts of problems with bronchitis, asthma, and I believe there is a correspondence with SIDS...

But I guess dropping babies and driving around with a baby in your arms instead of in a secured carseat isnt exactly motherly material either.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 06-29-2006 at 07:42 PM.
Old 06-29-2006, 08:35 PM   #23
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i'd still hit it
I'm shocked! Not!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 06-29-2006, 11:11 PM   #24
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
...and I would smoke to make a friend who smokes comfortable...
Wow. Your skanky friend should NOT smoke to make YOU and the people AROUND you more comfortable. You're a terrific friend, though, I suppose.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:15 AM   #25
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:

I think her cigarette and milkshake habit started before the baby but it has continued, which I think is dispicable. I support allowing privately owned places to choose if they will allow smokers, like bars. I don't hassle smokers, and I would smoke to make a friend who smokes comfortable, but smoking around an infant is horrible. Babies have all sorts of problems with bronchitis, asthma, and I believe there is a correspondence with SIDS...

But I guess dropping babies and driving around with a baby in your arms instead of in a secured carseat isnt exactly motherly material either.
This unbelieveable. This should think about the consequences for her child. Her life is pretty up in my opinion. I don't want to change position with her, if I have to take her personality and brain as well. This is just sick.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-30-2006 at 09:25 AM.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:22 AM   #26
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arne
This unbelieveable. This should think about the consequences for her child. Her life is pretty up in my opinion. I don't want to change position with her, if I have to take her personality and brain as well. This is just sick.
All good points.

But in her defense, that's a doctored photo.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-30-2006 at 09:25 AM.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:11 AM   #27
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

I think that photo was taken between pregnancies, as she was leaving madape's liquor store.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:44 AM   #28
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

image removed

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Old 06-30-2006, 10:01 AM   #29
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Harper's Bizarre.

That belly tattoo is gonna be lovely after she whelps a couple of young'uns.
Old 06-30-2006, 10:19 AM   #30
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

totally doctored photo. she doesn't have that tattoo, as far as i remember from last night.

ZING!

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 06-30-2006 at 10:20 AM.
Old 06-30-2006, 01:47 PM   #31
some-dude

some-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Yeah, like someone mentioned that is a doctored photo of her. Look at the original picture in this thread...she doesnt have the tatoo on her stomach....unless she got a temporary tatoo or something which i doubt.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:12 PM   #32
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Damn she's pregnant again? Damn Brit. Not that innocent my ass. And yea i'd also still hit.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:26 PM   #33
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think its doctored-- I saw that tattoo poknig out on the Matt Lauer interview.

I guess we dont really say that photos manipulated for beauty magazines arent doctored, but I'd say that the first pic was doctored to within an inch of its life.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:47 PM   #34
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

i think they put her face on katie holmes head and body for that harper's picture.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:49 PM   #35
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

damn, how the mighty have fallen...

Old 08-07-2006, 10:59 PM   #36
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Britney's Glowing
Old 08-07-2006, 11:24 PM   #37
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
shit.. give me this statue and a 2" masonry bit and I'm never leaving the house.
Wow.

umm....yeah.....wow
Old 08-07-2006, 11:32 PM   #38
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Hilarious stuff Cap... When she almost ran her face into the door of her new Lexus I almost choked on ice...

Great video.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:05 AM   #39
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Any takers?
Old 11-08-2006, 11:25 AM   #40
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

oh too bad, it's the same thread as before.......I thought maybe someone went back in time 5 years and took some photos.