Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-14-2003, 04:36 PM   #2001
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default Say something about the last poster in this thread

U2 is mussing up the thread............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 04:40 PM   #2002
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

is complaining about u2
Old 10-14-2003, 04:43 PM   #2003
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

complaining, no...........mildly suggesting, yes......
Old 10-14-2003, 04:44 PM   #2004
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

pardon, is mildly suggesting about u2 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] U2 needs to remember Roy Horn. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 04:46 PM   #2005
Caliente
Diamond Member

Roy Horn has given felines a bad reputation.........................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 04:55 PM   #2006
LRB
Guru

Should know that felines have given Roy Horn a sore throat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 05:12 PM   #2007
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster in this thread

the two posters above missed out on some high humor that I created in my previous post. Hot said she was getting ruffled.

I said she was buying chips...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thank you, thank you.... I'll be here till Thursday.
Old 10-14-2003, 05:19 PM   #2008
LRB
Guru

Should know that I got it, but didn't want to go down that road because I saw a tragic accident approaching. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 05:31 PM   #2009
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

doesn't appreciate the glorious humor being emitted from my brain down thru my arms and out my fingertips....

I feel like Rodney Daingerfield.
Old 10-14-2003, 05:56 PM   #2010
LRB
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
doesn't appreciate the glorious humor being emitted from my brain down thru my arms and out my fingertips....

I feel like Rodney Daingerfield.

Oh I appreciate it, just say that the followup jokes would get me in trouble if I didn't leave them alone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 05:56 PM   #2011
Caliente
Diamond Member

maybe I should have said hackles.......
Old 10-14-2003, 05:58 PM   #2012
LRB
Guru

Is well versed in feline terminology
Old 10-14-2003, 05:58 PM   #2013
Dirk41= konsesjonen
Banned

Dirk41= konsesjonen is on a distinguished road

Caliente is muy caliente en aparencia
Dirk41= konsesjonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2003, 05:58 PM   #2014
Dirk41= konsesjonen
Banned

Not you snow-man! You post too fast!
Old 10-14-2003, 05:59 PM   #2015
LRB
Guru

needs some speed work
Old 10-14-2003, 06:04 PM   #2016
Dirk41= konsesjonen
Banned

Im rusty, haven't posted in a few months, and I noticed none seemed to miss me!
Old 10-14-2003, 06:06 PM   #2017
LRB
Guru

You were gone? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 06:09 PM   #2018
Dirk41= konsesjonen
Banned

I am shocked!
Old 10-14-2003, 06:14 PM   #2019
LRB
Guru

has an electrifying personality. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 06:16 PM   #2020
Caliente
Diamond Member

should introduce me to your raven friend....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 06:18 PM   #2021
LRB
Guru

is interested in meeting Dirk41= konsesjone
Old 10-14-2003, 06:20 PM   #2022
Caliente
Diamond Member

as long as he doesn't try to peck out my eyes.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 06:21 PM   #2023
LRB
Guru

should know that I think the eyes are pretty low on the pecking order [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 06:23 PM   #2024
Caliente
Diamond Member

how about not on the pecking order at all.....
Old 10-14-2003, 06:24 PM   #2025
LRB
Guru

should know that that one is out of my hands.
Old 10-14-2003, 06:51 PM   #2026
Dirk41= konsesjonen
Banned

LRB is a colorful cat and should introduce me to his Hispanic feline friend.
Old 10-14-2003, 06:53 PM   #2027
LRB
Guru

Dirk41= konsesjonen meet Caliente. Caliente meet Dirk41= konsesjonen. I now pronounce you friend and friend. Dirk41= konsesjonen
you may not give the lioness a peck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 08:34 PM   #2028
Dirk41= konsesjonen
Banned

many? many not? I am confused?
Old 10-14-2003, 09:00 PM   #2029
LRB
Guru

Needs to read my edit above. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 09:00 PM   #2030
Caliente
Diamond Member

hello tall dark and handsome........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 09:03 PM   #2031
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

hides out in the lounge too much
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2003, 09:09 PM   #2032
Caliente
Diamond Member

should know that this is the only safe place around here......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 09:14 PM   #2033
LRB
Guru

need not fear, few would dare mess with a lioness [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 09:19 PM   #2034
Caliente
Diamond Member

is always happy to see me...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 09:22 PM   #2035
LRB
Guru

should know that I'm not the only one happy to see here
Old 10-14-2003, 09:34 PM   #2036
Caliente
Diamond Member

really......who else....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 09:41 PM   #2037
LRB
Guru

The list is very long [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 09:43 PM   #2038
Caliente
Diamond Member

I've got time................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 09:45 PM   #2039
LRB
Guru

The list would be much shorter to write of those who aren't [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 09:50 PM   #2040
Caliente
Diamond Member

I've got time for that too.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]