Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-11-2005, 01:53 PM   #81
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Favorite movie lines

"I'm the polka king of the mid-West"...John Candy I miss you.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2005, 01:53 PM   #82
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

"I'm the polka king of the mid-West"...John Candy I miss you.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 08-11-2005, 04:47 PM   #83
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

My three favorite lines from P, T, & A are:

"Here's a good idea. Have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the listener."

"Those aren't pillows!"

"How would he know where we're going?"
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:47 PM   #84
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

My three favorite lines from P, T, & A are:

"Here's a good idea. Have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the listener."

"Those aren't pillows!"

"How would he know where we're going?"
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:50 PM   #85
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Informal poll:

P,T, & A - Most underrated movie of all time?
Old 08-11-2005, 04:50 PM   #86
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Informal poll:

Old 08-11-2005, 05:34 PM   #87
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Favorite movie lines

Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
Pretty dang close. Everytime I watch that I have to see the scene where he returns to the rental car agency over and over again.

Hillarious stuff.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:34 PM   #88
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
Pretty dang close. Everytime I watch that I have to see the scene where he returns to the rental car agency over and over again.

Hillarious stuff.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:47 PM   #89
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there... F*CK YOU TOO!
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 05:47 PM   #90
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there... F*CK YOU TOO!
Old 08-12-2005, 01:06 AM   #91
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

"Shall we shag now, or shall we shag later?"

Old 08-12-2005, 01:06 AM   #92
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

"Shall we shag now, or shall we shag later?"

Old 08-12-2005, 09:21 AM   #93
AnMan21

AnMan21 will become famous soon enough

Here's one for all of ya'll. it's probably funnier in the moment, but I always crack up laughing when i think of "June Cleaver" (Jive Lady) from leave it to beaver delivering her lines. i'm doubting some of the young guns here will know what movie this is....

Randy: Can I get you something?
Second Jive Dude: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!
Randy: I'm sorry, I don't understand.
First Jive Dude: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!
Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.
Randy: Oh, good.
Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?
Jive Lady: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.
Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!
Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!
First Jive Dude: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!
Jive Lady: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!
AnMan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 09:21 AM   #94
AnMan21

Here's one for all of ya'll. it's probably funnier in the moment, but I always crack up laughing when i think of "June Cleaver" (Jive Lady) from leave it to beaver delivering her lines. i'm doubting some of the young guns here will know what movie this is....

Randy: Can I get you something?
Second Jive Dude: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!
Randy: I'm sorry, I don't understand.
First Jive Dude: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!
Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.
Randy: Oh, good.
Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?
Jive Lady: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.
Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!
Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!
First Jive Dude: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!
Jive Lady: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!
Old 08-12-2005, 02:40 PM   #95
mmmfast

Did you know the jive-talk was all improv?
Old 08-12-2005, 03:07 PM   #96
AnMan21

no i didn't know that.....it's so smooth....even june cleaver's portion
Old 08-13-2005, 12:09 AM   #97
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Brian: Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Dasz ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.
Kenny: That's it?
Thurgood Jenkins: Yeah, get me a box of condoms, and, what was that thing we used to eat back in the day? What was it... oh yeah, pussy.

Then, on another part of the movie:

Scarface (quitting his job): F*ck you, f*ck YOU, f*ck you, you're cool, and f*ck you, I'm out!
Old 08-14-2005, 12:29 AM   #98
sike
The Preacha

"You're mom goes to college!"

Old 08-14-2005, 12:58 AM   #99
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Gus McCrae: It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 09:08 AM   #100
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

From "Stripes"

Lighten up Francis.....

sooooo many more from that movie.

dirt_dobber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 09:28 PM   #101
drummerboy256

drummerboy256 is on a distinguished road

You can take this...or send it right back. I want to be on you.....NO wait, wait....I want to be on you!

drummerboy256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 10:16 AM   #102
sike
The Preacha

"I saw her first" - Rushmore

"Come get a taste!" Anchorman

Old 08-17-2005, 10:51 PM   #103
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

"We have such sights to show you..."

Pinhead's classic line from <u>Hellraiser</u>
Old 08-18-2005, 09:17 AM   #104
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

More Airplane...

"I am serious... and don't call me Shirley"

"Can't you take a guess?...
-Well, not for another 2 hours...
You can't take a guess for another 2 hours??"

"Are you nervous?... First time?....
-No, I've been nervous lots of times"

"I think you're the greatest but my dad thinks you don't work hard enough on defense..."

"Roger, roger. Over, Oveur. What's our vector, Victor?"
Old 08-18-2005, 10:11 AM   #105
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

"Gentlemen you can't fight in here. This is the War Room."
Old 08-18-2005, 12:05 PM   #106
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

“My whole life is have to"

“Hate is baggage. Life’s too short to be pissed off all the time. It’s just not worth it.”

"It's unsettling isn't it? When you realize there are only so many things you can teach a child and, finally, they are what they are."

“Mr. Bell, a word of warning, as the great wit Aristophanes once wrote, roughly translated, youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”
Old 08-18-2005, 01:16 PM   #107
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

Hey Billy, do you have any pictures of your mom naked?
No.
Want to buy some?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 06:13 PM   #108
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
"Ray...when someone asks if you are a god.......you say "YES!"
AWESOME!!!
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 06:19 PM   #109
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough

"Shaah, and monkeys might fly outa my butt!"
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 07:45 PM   #110
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough

"directa your feetsa to daddy green's pizza"

"Who's the master? Shonuff!"

Nobody remembers the 'classic', The Last Dragon. No recollection of Bruce Leeroy folks! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 07:48 PM   #111
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

More <u>Hellraiser</u>:

What are you?!

Explorers in the nether regions of experience. Demon to some and angel to others...
Old 08-21-2005, 08:51 PM   #112
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough

"Do you understand the Concept of the tooth fairy?"
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:46 AM   #113
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Its still greatness.....the whole thing

"Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 11:20 AM   #114
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

"I'm a Mushroom Cloud laying motherf$&#*, motherf$&#*!"
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 11:30 AM   #115
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

"I did have a test today. That wasn't bulls&*t. It's on European socialism. I mean, really, what's the point? I'm not European, I don't plan on being European, so who gives a crap if they're socialist? They could be fascist anarchists - that still wouldn't change the fact that I don't own a car.

Not that I condone fascism, or any ism for that matter. Isms in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an ism - he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon: "I don't believe in Beatles - I just believe in me". A good point there.

Of course, he was the Walrus. I could be the Walrus - I'd still have to bum rides off of people."
Old 06-05-2007, 11:36 AM   #116
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096639/quotes

Gus McCrae: It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.

and

Woodrow Call: [Call thinks Gus has died] Augustus.
Gus McCrae: [opens his eyes] By God, Woodrow; it's been one hell of a party.
[dies]
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 12:34 PM   #117
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

ENGLISH, MOTHE$#@$! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mr Wallace doesn't like to be $#%$ed by anyone... except Mrs Wallace.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 12:48 PM   #118
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmm......The Outlaw Josey Wales is loaded with memorable lines....just off the top of my head.

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining" - Fletcher to Senator when he surrenders;

"Whupped 'em again, Josey." -- Kid after out-foxing some Redlegs;

"I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender." -- Chief;

"if one of you has to, take that old woman over there, she can't fetch more than a mule." -- Commanchero advising his boys to rape the old woman and not the pretty girl;

"I don't believe no five pistoleros could kill Josey Wales." -- Fletcher upon hearing that Wales had been killed in Mexico;

"when things go bad and you think you're not gonna make it, you gotta get mean. I mean plumb mad dog mean. Because if you loose your head and you give in then you ain't gonna live and you ain't gonna win. That's just the way it is." -- Josey's pep talk to the outmanned group of old indians and pilgrims.

"dying ain't much of a livin', boy." -- Wales trying to talk a bounty hunter out of fighting him.

Last edited by alexamenos; 06-05-2007 at 12:51 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 12:49 PM   #119
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

....and then there's patton:

"I don't buy the same piece of real estate twice." -- Patton's philosophy on retreating.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:34 PM   #120
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

"Who are you?"
"I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy"