Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2008, 12:39 AM   #1
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future
Default It's Thanksgiving; what are you thankful for?

I am thankful for so much this year, but most of all, I am thankful for this:

His daddy was changing him tonight, and his onesie got stuck on his head. Luke thought it was hysterical! Oh how I love this boy!

I am also thankful for family and friends who have loved and supported us through a difficult pregnancy. I am thankful for a husband who was so patient with me through all of my terrible mood swings, both during pregnancy and after. I am thankful that I have been able to stay home with my baby for the first 12 weeks of his life. I am thankful for the beautiful weather we have had lately. I am thankful that the Mavs are now .500 (who would have thought that would be something to be happy about?!). I am thankful for a place like dallas-mavs.com where I can come and escape reality for a few minutes every now and then. I am thankful for many of the posters here who are so kind, and who in a weird way, seem almost like family even though I've never seen them in person. I hope that each and every one of you have a wonderful, relaxing holiday and that you enjoy eating until you can't eat anymore and that you enjoy and appreciate the time you spend with your family and friends!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote