Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-22-2023, 07:06 PM   #1
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Ngl I?m starting to dislike Luka. I hate that I feel this way.
Luka for Markannen/Kessler.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 07:46 PM   #2
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Luka for Markannen/Kessler.
this place is a dumpster fire
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 08:07 PM   #3
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Haha. It can be when it's heat of the moment.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 10:12 PM   #4
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Haha. It can be when it's heat of the moment.
I get it.
Old 03-22-2023, 08:08 PM   #5
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
No one truly wants to trade Luka but the FO is incompetent at putting pieces around him.

Look at the buy low trade by Detroit to obtain Wiseman

Now he's producing in a system that fits him better

The mavs FO probably never even considered a guy like Wiseman to fill the big man hole on this team
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 10:15 PM   #6
FreshJive
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
No one truly wants to trade Luka but the FO is incompetent at putting pieces around him.

Look at the buy low trade by Detroit to obtain Wiseman

Now he's producing in a system that fits him better

The mavs FO probably never even considered a guy like Wiseman to fill the big man hole on this team
I don?t see how trading Luka fixes this.
Old 03-22-2023, 10:32 PM   #7
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don?t see how trading Luka fixes this.
I'm not suggesting trading Luka

I'm suggesting that the FO is incompetent at putting the right pieces around him.

Wiseman was just one of several cheap bigs that this organization never bothered to obtain at the deadline knowing damn well they still lacked rim protection and rebounding

I mean what FO year after year sends a message to its fanbase that they are satisfied or content with Dwight Powell and Maxi kleber being your top two bigs.
Old 03-22-2023, 10:45 PM   #8
FreshJive
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I'm not suggesting trading Luka

I'm suggesting that the FO is incompetent at putting the right pieces around him.

Wiseman was just one of several cheap bigs that this organization never bothered to obtain at the deadline knowing damn well they still lacked rim protection and rebounding

I mean what FO year after year sends a message to its fanbase that they are satisfied or content with Dwight Powell and Maxi kleber being your top two bigs.
The post I quoted was about trading Luka. It just sounded like you were saying we don?t want to trade Luka, BUT we may have to because the FO sucks. I must admit that I haven?t paid much attention to Wiseman since the trade, but I liked him when he came into the league.
Old 03-22-2023, 11:07 PM   #9
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
The post I quoted was about trading Luka. It just sounded like you were saying we don?t want to trade Luka, BUT we may have to because the FO sucks. I must admit that I haven?t paid much attention to Wiseman since the trade, but I liked him when he came into the league.
He's been really solid with Detroit since he's actually getting minutes now

But I felt he was one of several bigs who could have immediately helped this team in rebounding

The Mavs FO decided the only addition they needed was kyrie at the deadline

Everyone from the outside could clearly see they needed to make an additional move on top if the kyrie move

Wiseman, Bamba, Thomas Bryant, Dwight Howard, Richaud Holmes or Plumlee would have atleast given you a capable rebounder or rim protector without giving up a kings ransom tp get.

But imo they made that kyrie trade just to shut up the media and fans who were coming down hard on them

Cuban knew he couldn't stand pat after the media leaked how upset Luka was....

He threw us a fucking bone just to silence the noise

MF should have been trying to go all in this year following a WCF's trip.

Now they bought to lose both kyrie and Wood and his ass will sit back and say we tried to upgrade the roster

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-22-2023 at 11:09 PM.