Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 01-21-2016, 11:43 AM   #1
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

It's the END OF AN ERA! I may not post as much as I did previously but I lurk all the time. Definitely gonna miss this place. At least I have this to remember the old site by:

Hehe - I win.
Old 01-21-2016, 12:19 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Hehe - I win.
Yeah, I was just going over all the stats for the site... Looks like I'm going to finish with the 5th-most posts:

I can't believe DocBio is still #1, considering he was banned back in 2007... dude1394 could have taken the top spot, but he mostly posts on Fish's site these days.

As far as rep is concerned, I definitely finished #1:

You can't see the actual rep numbers in the above picture, but I topped-out at just over 83k, with L-Dub coming in #2 at almost 71k.

Not sure what everyone else's rep is -- I'd have to go through each profile manually in the Mod tools to find out.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 10:07 AM   #3
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Yeah, I was just going over all the stats for the site... Looks like I'm going to finish with the 5th-most posts:

I can't believe DocBio is still #1, considering he was banned back in 2007... dude1394 could have taken the top spot, but he mostly posts on Fish's site these days.

As far as rep is concerned, I definitely finished #1:

You can't see the actual rep numbers in the above picture, but I topped-out at just over 83k, with L-Dub coming in #2 at almost 71k.

Not sure what everyone else's rep is -- I'd have to go through each profile manually in the Mod tools to find out.
Man...you're making me regret not posting for the last 8 years lol.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote