Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I love Dallas-mavs.com

With all the crap going on in our world today and on the site, I thought it was time to get back to what is really important. I love this site. And I vow to never take advantage of this site for the rest of my posting career. There's famine, war, and homosexuality in the world that tears at the fabric of our society. That's in the world..and there's all kind of drama that goes on at this site. There's trolls, there's conspiracies, mods with skirts, and much, much more. Yes, some of which I've been a part of. Sure, I've probably tried to pull the wool over people's eyes from time to time here on this site. I know I've had an elaborate 'bit' or two that I've thrown into action. But those days are over.

DJ, I truly enjoy the site and all the hard work that you've put into it. It has been an important part of my life over the past half decade. I've had the pleasure of meeting many of you in real life. I can't say that I still know any of you, but that initial pleasure of meeting some of you would have never come about without the greatness of this site. Sure, I do miss the Mavs parties that this site used to have. Maybe as the site has grown larger, it's begun to feel a little bit less like a community where everyone kinda knows everyone else to an extent and more like a city where there's a ton of people with very little true interaction. I suppose there's not a ton that I can do about that. I suppose I could run a few hundred of you off or something. That's always a possibility. But, I suppose I've gotten off topic a bit. I truly enjoy this site. Yes, I know that I'm rambing, but this is more than just a place to come and talk Mavs. I thank all of you for that with the exception of U2. I never really liked you all that much so you can suck it.

To everyone else, thanks and have a good night.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote