Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-19-2007, 11:09 PM   #81
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Who's bringing the Zima?
Old 03-19-2007, 11:14 PM   #82
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Who's bringing the Zima?
The girls???
Old 03-20-2007, 12:18 AM   #83
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

We're all out of zima's.......... Samuel Jackson's all around!

"SAMUEL JACKSON! IT'LL GET YOU DRUNK! YOU'LL BE F*CKING FAT CHICKS IN NO TIME! YOU MIGHT EVEN FIGHT A N**** OR TWO!"
Old 03-20-2007, 12:28 AM   #84
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Who's bringing the Zima?
u2 and sike are going in on a 6 pack.

They insisted on bringing condoms too, I told them that wasnt necessary and they just kept insisting and insisting..... they also mentioned to give a winky face to Dan and Murph
Old 03-20-2007, 12:58 AM   #85
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
N*****
Uh. Well uh. I know it but I don't think I should say it. .... Al-Alright, I'd like to solve the puzzle.

Old 03-20-2007, 10:58 AM   #86
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_pth
If you are a true spurs fan, you'd drop the image size of that flag in your sig. What is that set at 310x240?

You know--

You're right.

Here--

This one fits better.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:20 AM   #87
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shot Rob
You know--

You're right.

Here--

This one fits better.
No... that one just sucks.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:29 AM   #88
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
No... that one just sucks.
ooooooh burned!

and ummm...yo mommas fat too.....

oh and I love d-m.com and stuff
Old 03-21-2007, 01:15 PM   #89
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
I was in dallas on business and got to meet Smiles and MadApe once (geez, forgot what year it was). Watched the NBA draft at MadApe's place. good times.

but that was when it was only cool people on this site, before the likes of sike, flaco, etc. not sure i'd want to hang out with those dudes, after reading the "no cussing" thread.
just for the record, I (the real sike) have never posted in that thread.

but I, also for the record, do think that the guys who do are pretty dang funny...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 01:17 PM   #90
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
In all honesty, I am glad that Chum's allowed to post without being flamed. Chum has always been one of the better posters in the Mavs section..
I'm a long time chummy fan...but he is wrong SO OFTEN about SO MUCH!
Quote:
it was unfortunate that he was wrongly flamed for so long without anything being done about it...
bingo...the hate should have been and needs to be better modded...

vote sike in 07!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-21-2007, 01:18 PM   #91
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Did I say something offensive?
did you open your mouth?

Old 03-21-2007, 01:25 PM   #92
sike
The Preacha

I'll throw my two cents in with the rest of you bums...

D-M.com certainly has been a breath of fresh air in my sports watching life, never have I found such a well rounded sports community...but it has become much more than that too.

there are a small handful of posters that I actually like and respect...and while I have just recently been reminded that internet pals are certainly internet "pals", I still stand by the fact that I AM who I've represented myself to be...a deeply devout lover of God, a good natured kidder and jokester, and for our purposes here an avid fan of all things Mavericks.

I join the rest of you in saying "I love Dallas-Mavs.com" (one tear)

Old 03-21-2007, 01:43 PM   #93
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
vote sike in 07!
again with the shameless self promotion!

sike thinks that a board moderatorship in '07 will be an excellent springboard for his Presidential bid in '08

Old 03-21-2007, 01:44 PM   #94
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll throw my two cents in with the rest of you bums...

D-M.com certainly has been a breath of fresh air in my sports watching life, never have I found such a well rounded sports community...but it has become much more than that too.

there are a small handful of posters that I actually like and respect...and while I have just recently been reminded that internet pals are certainly internet "pals", I still stand by the fact that I AM who I've represented myself to be...a deeply devout lover of God, a good natured kidder and jokester, and for our purposes here an avid fan of all things Mavericks.

I join the rest of you in saying "I love Dallas-Mavs.com" (one tear)
Pick up your rainbow bumper stickers at the front desk! Pft!

Last edited by bernardos70; 03-21-2007 at 01:57 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:01 PM   #95
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
again with the shameless self promotion!

sike thinks that a board moderatorship in '07 will be an excellent springboard for his Presidential bid in '08

you know a vote for sike is a vote for the pro-whipsandchainschicks platform...I know I have your vote, flaco.

Old 03-21-2007, 02:57 PM   #96
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
you know a vote for sike is a vote for the pro-whipsandchainschicks platform...I know I have your vote, flaco.
so...what err..."party" is that afiliated with?
Old 03-21-2007, 03:00 PM   #97
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
so...what err..."party" is that afiliated with?
the too hot for tv "party"....duh.

Old 03-21-2007, 03:12 PM   #98
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

That sounds "too hot for d-m.com" as well. Sorry you can't be a mod.

Maye you can be like u2's assistant something
Old 03-21-2007, 03:22 PM   #99
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
That sounds "too hot for d-m.com" as well. Sorry you can't be a mod.

Maye you can be like u2's assistant something
nah...I've heard that job requires extra late night hours with the boss...and thats just not something I'm into. So your job is safe, flaco.

Last edited by sike; 03-21-2007 at 03:22 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:23 PM   #100
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have just recently been reminded that internet pals are certainly internet "pals"...
a) i assume "pals" is some sort of flaming gay codeword, and I really don't want to know what it means;
b) this thead is suddenly like the question re cussing thread, only I don't have to manipulate your quote.

Last edited by alexamenos; 03-21-2007 at 03:26 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 03:26 PM   #101
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
a) i assume "pals" is some sort of flaming gay codeword, and I really don't want to know what it means;
b)this thead is suddenly like the question re cussing thread, only I don't have to manipulate your quote.
stay on topic! ex: I love D-M.com!

real sike

Old 03-21-2007, 03:29 PM   #102
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love D-M.com!
it's not "D-M", it's "S-n-M", and I really didn't need to know that.

again this requires less effort than question re cussing....

Last edited by alexamenos; 03-21-2007 at 03:30 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 03:37 PM   #103
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
stay on topic! ex: I love D-M.com!

real sike
stay on topic!? Wow he'd be a great mod!!!

-fake flaco

p.s. I heart d-m.com
Old 03-21-2007, 04:59 PM   #104
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I heart d-m.com, but it seems I'm being:

Old 03-21-2007, 05:10 PM   #105
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

lol. I was confused for a split second. Very creative, U2.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:48 PM   #106
sike
The Preacha

thiggy, he is being bus thrown...duh.

Old 05-23-2007, 10:56 PM   #107
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Wink

I noticed today is my 1 year anniversary on d-m.com...and I have yet to receive my one year gift in the mail. I heard we get a little pin, and a check, right?

Last year on May 23rd things were a little more active around here....But still, like the thread title says, I heart D-m.com

Last edited by Flacolaco; 05-24-2007 at 09:27 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 10:59 PM   #108
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I noticed today is my 1 year anniversary on d-m.com...and I have yet to receive my one year gift in the mail. I heard we get a little pin, and a check, right?

Last year on May 23rd things were a little more active around here....But still, like the thread title says, I heart D-m.com
6,000+ posts in one calendar year is quite impressive.

Or quite disturbing...I'm not really sure.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:07 PM   #109
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

This thread was good times, it certainly is less active recently.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:36 PM   #110
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
6,000+ posts in one calendar year is quite impressive.

Or quite disturbing...I'm not really sure.
I agree. disturbing indeed.

I'm creepy.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:23 PM   #111
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

I have laughed so hard at so many posts in this thread (and took a little nap while reading Dan's epistle).

I forgot all about the BBC showing up! I forgot about a lot of things that you guys reminded me of... good times.

I don't know about meeting any more of you though. It was the best of times w/our old crowd, and I can't imagine anything living up to that.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:39 PM   #112
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Except for the time that sike broke into my house, I haven't met any of you. I still think we should get a watch party together next season, even if it does need to be organized via PMs to avoid certain situations and chaos.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:56 PM   #113
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure what the reason is for the lack of posts lately. The site can't have peaked already. I think flaco and sike may have scared some people off.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:10 PM   #114
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I think flaco and sike may have scared some people off.
I hope so, there are some that need to be scared off........they are a waste of time reading.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:14 PM   #115
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
I hope so, there are some that need to be scared off........they are a waste of time reading.
I resemble that remark.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:16 PM   #116
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I'm not sure what the reason is for the lack of posts lately. The site can't have peaked already. I think flaco and sike may have scared some people off..
Maybe it was the "My thread's dumber than your thread is" competition that's been going on in the 'General Mavs Discussion' forum for the last month.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 05-24-2007 at 04:17 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 07:26 PM   #117
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

We forgot to give out trophies for those, is it too late?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:49 AM   #118
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Dallas-Mavs.com... the best Mavs forum there is. Period. The best fans. What more could anyone ask for?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:20 PM   #119
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
Dallas-Mavs.com... the best Mavs forum there is. Period. The best fans. What more could anyone ask for?
Better usernames??? Everytime I see your name I think of Milky Way...
Old 05-27-2007, 01:53 PM   #120
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
Better usernames??? Everytime I see your name I think of Milky Way...
Yeah, yours is so much better

It sucks that all the old time posters haven't been posting much, that and the fact that the Mavs are out yet it still isn't the offseason means a lot less posting.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote