Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-02-2003, 02:34 PM   #1
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

seriously funny and worth a read.

http://juniorharrington.blogspot.com/
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2003, 03:00 PM   #2
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

ha. ha. this guy's hilarious!

His explanation of how he beat MJ, and outscored Payton are great.

"Sometimes it's nice to stay in because when I go out people are always like, Junior, sign this, and Junior, you are my favorite player will you be my boyfriend, and Junior, stop fouling people so much, although to be honest it's mostly Coach B. who says that last thing." (3-27-03)

"Seriously, though, I won't say I'm on my way to becoming one of the game's all-time greats just yet, mainly because I'm not that good at scoring, rebounding, passing, dribbling, free-throw shooting, blocking, stealing, or not fouling peple." (2-27-03)

"On a more serios note, why is it that when someone has a triple double but also has 10 turnovers it's called a "dubious quadruple double"? Or for that matter, if someone has a double double and gets 10 turnovers it's called a "dubious triple double"? Or, to be frank, if someone gets a single double and 10 turnovers it's called a "dubious double" or a "Junior Special"?" (3-18-03)

Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 10:49 PM   #3
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Junior is my new favorite player. Screw the Mavs. Junior is the G.O.A.T.W.U.

If I was in the league, this is something like I'd do.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 11:30 PM   #4
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

That's hilarious! Aww, he made me like the Nuggets. Kenny "Saturated" Satterfield...hee! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2003, 01:06 AM   #5
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

GoshDanged it... That is some funny, funny shit...

I just sent Lorinza an enthused e-mail telling the man to keep up the good work, and wishing him good luck in drafting LeBron next year... We shall see if he replies...
Old 04-03-2003, 08:34 AM   #6
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

our beloved adam harrington is mentioned in this passage

<< I do just want to point out that the article you linked to referenced the resigning of superstud guard Adam Harrington, not yours truly. Rest assured, I'm here to stay. But all this talk of Harrington begs the question, &quot;Why don't the Nuggets trade for Al Harrington and Othella Harrington so they can have a Harrington monopoly?&quot; I think the reason has something to do with the salary cap restrictions or base year rules. Maybe Larry Bird rights, who knows. >>

aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote