Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-03-2008, 08:24 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Mavs on the verge of being Old History...

That's right, the Mavs failure last year...the 1st #1 seed to lose to an eight seed, may become ancient history!!!

The Mavs were laughed at after the Heat series, and even worse against the Warriors...now the team most loved by the Media, your Boston Celtics, the other "Green" team is on the verge of losing to the Hawks?

Did ANYONE imagine KG having to go to 7 games in round 1?

By the way, if KG loses again, will this remove all doubt that Dirk is better than KG?

In my dissappointment of the Mavs, nothing would make me feel better than to see the Celtics go down during thier so-called dream season.

Reality bites, I doubt the Hawks win...but it's nice to dream big!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2008, 08:37 AM   #2
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:35 AM   #3
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

haha... Untitled, my thoughts exactly.

On subject though...I guess...
I have predicted it all season long. I hope that the Celtics go down in the first round because it is definitely known that Golden State was a better team than this Hawks team and the Celtics have gotten more praise for being such great than we did last year... the Suns stole some of that spotlight then. .. and really, I believe the Celtics of this year are a better team than the Mavs of last year, but they will be choking even worse than us. .. Good. .. Go Hawks!
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:56 AM   #4
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

the "suits" won't let it happen, unfortunately.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:08 AM   #5
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

seriously what's your obsession with starting new threads?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:30 AM   #6
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

What is funny is that the other thread like this that wmbwinn wrote is totally different than this one. It is the same subject pretty much, but just the way 92bDad writes his post .. I dont know the only word that comes to mind is immature. .. Multiple exclamation marks usually never turn out to make the point any more true...usually just makes it a little less respectable actually. Again, funny how the same subject can be so diluted by one person's use of words, tone, and grammar and be discussion worthy from another..anyways... go post in the other thread.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:49 AM   #7
Chicken Diavlo

Chicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really nice

poor picard
Chicken Diavlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 11:58 AM   #8
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion
What is funny is that the other thread like this that wmbwinn wrote is totally different than this one. It is the same subject pretty much, but just the way 92bDad writes his post .. I dont know the only word that comes to mind is immature. .. Multiple exclamation marks usually never turn out to make the point any more true...usually just makes it a little less respectable actually. Again, funny how the same subject can be so diluted by one person's use of words, tone, and grammar and be discussion worthy from another..anyways... go post in the other thread.
The immaturity is what confuses me the most. He's supposedly 30.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 12:14 PM   #9
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
The immaturity is what confuses me the most. He's supposedly 30.
thir-tee sounds a lot like thir-teen. I could see the confusion.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:40 PM   #10
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi
the "suits" won't let it happen, unfortunately.
Old 05-03-2008, 03:51 PM   #11
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

These types of threads are all over SpursTalk, too. It was pretty annoying. Luckily, they did not hit ClutchFans.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #12
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

The title of this thread is what gets me. "Old" history as opossed to "New" history?

Tags
fluffy banter