Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: How often do you gamble on the Mavs?
I gamble on them every game 0 0%
I game on them fairly often 0 0%
I game on them sometimes 1 11.11%
I have gambled on them before 3 33.33%
I don't gamble 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-12-2021, 08:49 PM   #1
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future
Default POLL: Gambling on Mavs

Have you gambled on the Mavs?
Old 02-13-2021, 12:39 PM   #2
Quantum

Quantum is a jewel in the roughQuantum is a jewel in the roughQuantum is a jewel in the rough

Let me tell you about gambling, son...

Do you do it to win?

Do you want to win?

Listen here then...

I love the Dallas Cowboys...love them. Jerry Jones is the man(You aint winning if you dont have haters)...and you cant change my mind. I will only bet if the Cowboys go to the playoffs/Super Bowl. Why? You bet against your team. Key word is YOUR team. Lets say Cowboys get to Super Bowl vs Buffalo. I bet on Buffalo. Why? If my team loses I win money. If my team wins...I win because Im emotionally tied to them and gladly sacrifice the money I bet.

Its win win.
Quantum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 04:19 PM   #3
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t gamble on game results, but I’ve played a fair amount of draftkings and Fanduel daily fantasy. It’s shark infested and pretty much solved these days, so I don’t do it much anymore, but I usually do better when I don’t play Mavs.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 04:46 PM   #4
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Lmao. I just saw my typos in the poll. I think I posted it on my phone. I am the worst.
Old 10-26-2021, 12:18 PM   #5
tversl

tversl is on a distinguished road

It is impossible to win from a bookmaker regularly. But in order not to lose foolishly, it is highly advisable to bet on the sports or teams you follow. You should not try to predict the outcome of the Guatemalan championship matches if you see the names of the units for the first time. I have tried, so it will not work. The most important thing is not to stumble on scammers. They seem to be convincing, especially in the eyes of beginners. Usually, scammers make a living in social networks. Some claim to have information about preparing match-fixing and will share it with you for a certain amount of money. That's why I bet only in www.furrydaddy.com.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-26-2021 at 01:13 PM.
tversl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 03:43 AM   #6
kirsxvfhdfhfc

kirsxvfhdfhfc is on a distinguished road

Am I the only one gambling on Mavs ?
kirsxvfhdfhfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 11:39 AM   #7
FredAsh49

FredAsh49 is on a distinguished road

we dropped some on them after round 1 to go all the way because lakers looked rough but luka shoulder really hampered him. we also thought that KP would kick into gear and yeah, no.
FredAsh49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 05:59 AM   #8
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirsxvfhdfhfc View Post
Am I the only one gambling on Mavs ?
I will from time to time when I’m near the sports book. Moneyline is easy but need to throw a lot of money on it. Mavs are usually 50/50 on spreads so it’s a little more challenging.
Old 01-06-2022, 06:38 AM   #9
FredAsh49

FredAsh49 is on a distinguished road

mavs are 40/1 outright again this year. always a tempting price but if you can get 50-60/1 always worth 10-20 bucks i think.
FredAsh49 is offline   Reply With Quote