Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-13-2003, 04:46 PM   #1
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default Season Ticket Holders?

I'm just curious if any of y'all are season ticket holders?
Old 08-13-2003, 04:47 PM   #2
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

I was but have not decided yet for this year.
Old 08-13-2003, 04:51 PM   #3
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

I re-upped...but I've begun to question my decision. A nice little trade might comfort me.
Old 08-13-2003, 05:13 PM   #4
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Season tickets are not in this year's budget. Probably when at least one of the kids goes off to college.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 05:14 PM   #5
XERXES
Diamond Member

send them to the orphanage (or at least threaten to...)
Old 08-13-2003, 05:20 PM   #6
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
send them to the orphanage (or at least threaten to...)
Heh. I've used that line so often that it doesn't work anymore. Maybe I'll sell them to the Gypsies.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 05:51 PM   #7
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Season Ticket Holders?

my dad has season tickets, which is as good as me having them because he takes me whenever i can go.
Old 08-13-2003, 08:19 PM   #8
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Half season, Front Court plan, just one seat for me myself and I. And you can't beat it with a stick. Best value in all of pro sports.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 09:48 PM   #9
XERXES
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Rhylan
Half season, Front Court plan, just one seat for me myself and I. And you can't beat it with a stick. Best value in all of pro sports.
That's pretty cool. I've never met anyone with a one-seat season ticket. I guess you're always your best date. Don't have to impress with a fancy dinner before the game, to worry about silly converation during the game, or smooth moves after the game...

Genius!

p.s. actually the "smooth moves" part is ok.
Old 08-13-2003, 09:57 PM   #10
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

One way to guarantee you'll always get to do exactly what you want to do is to be willing to do it alone. Ballgames, concerts, I try to bring friends along, but if they can't go, oh well. I just go anyway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Plus.. none of my homies want to make the financial commitment for season tickets. Sometimes you just gotta step up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 10:02 PM   #11
XERXES
Diamond Member

Plus you get to spend all that time with your favorite person.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2003, 11:04 PM   #12
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Season Ticket Holders?

no season tickets. no tickets at all. Which reminds me, I need to get on the phone and see what the status of the bud band is for the upcoming season.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote