Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-12-2002, 11:58 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Who has the funniest signature that you have seen in here?

I'll start off by saying ocelot's "Fat people are harder to kidnap" makes me laugh every time I see it.

Who else?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2002, 12:26 AM   #2
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Score! Thanks doc...
Old 03-13-2002, 12:28 AM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Belly laughs and milk through the nose...I swear.

There have to be others though...
Old 03-13-2002, 12:40 AM   #4
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I think YOUR sig should be Murph's. He's the more ARROGANT of the two ;-)

But, I actually do get a chuckle from Murph's "The way I see it, there's 2 kinds of dumb. The first kind runs around naked and barks at the moon. The 2nd does the same in my living room. I'm not too concerned about the first. "

Old 03-13-2002, 12:42 AM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Maybe I can sell it to him...like when a veteran is signed to a new team and they negotiaite for a uniform number.

I'm thinking $9.32.
Old 03-13-2002, 12:44 AM   #6
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Not a sig, but I laugh my ass off whenever BBL mentions punching Murph in the face. The casual way he says it just cracks me up.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2002, 12:46 AM   #7
Drbio
Banned

not to mention the visuals huh dj?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2002, 12:47 AM   #8
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Especially the visuals!
Old 03-13-2002, 12:48 AM   #9
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

<< anyway, murph hates juwan. maybe fin would still kick murph's ass, cause he and juwan are friends, right? fin, if you're reading this, and you ever meet murph, save one good punch in the face for me... >>

LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2002, 12:51 AM   #10
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

giggle...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2002, 12:57 AM   #11
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

I'm gonna have to give my vote to the infamous one:

&quot;Joe Joe is the Truth!! &quot;

That's the funniest thing I've EVER read. Period.
Old 03-13-2002, 02:44 AM   #12
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Fidel probably has my favorite signature:
But in the process they've been the true renegades.
And the true rebel always walks alone anyway.

I'm still unsure about Murphy's. I think I'd be worried about both of them.

DJ, BBL cracks me up too w/his undying affection for Murph. And the visuals - classic. Which is odd considering the most we have seen of them are a bagged head and the virgin Mary! LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I'm always on the hunt for a good signature. What'll it be next?
Old 03-13-2002, 02:46 AM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

doesn't anyone know where my signature is from?

new contest..try and figure out where my signature is from..

go for it

It should be pretty easy for a so called &quot;sports fans&quot;
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2002, 02:59 AM   #14
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

My picture was the funniest sig....everytime I looked at myself, I laughed.....
Old 03-13-2002, 03:24 AM   #15
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

I'm not going to cheat and answer your question Murph.

I thought one of my signatures (though short lived) was the funniest. Quoting,
&quot;...not to overstate my importance, but&quot;
Old 03-13-2002, 03:29 AM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah..it would kinda be cheating if you answered it...let's give everyone else a day or so..and then i'll let you be the winner of the contest
Old 03-13-2002, 03:39 AM   #17
Smiles
Diamond Member

Yay! Does the winner get a wreath of flowers - &quot;from the winner's circle at Arlington?&quot; *giggle* (this idea is also from a movie)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2002, 09:55 AM   #18
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

I liked MFFL's signature when he had &quot;You should be posting here you should be posting ........&quot; and had the link to another board. It was during the entire Hocus Pocus, Joe Joe debacle. I thought that was hilarious myself, but Ocelet's is now the funniest.
Old 03-13-2002, 10:13 AM   #19
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

seriously, man... HOOSIERS! how can you not know that quote? you're talking about the &quot;barking at the moon&quot; one right? that's from hoosiers.

anyway, i guess i need a sig... i do like that &quot;fat people are harder to kidnap&quot;, though...

and smile_at_me, it's not undying affection towards murph... kinda the opposite. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2002, 12:59 PM   #20
threadkilla

threadkilla is on a distinguished road

The kidnapping one is my favorite, but Dooby's also gets my vote.

Bob Slydell: I admit it, I'm a Michael Bolton fan! I celebrate the guy's entire collection! For my money it doesn't get any better than when he sings &quot;When a Man Loves a Woman&quot;!

That is from Office Space. Great movie.
threadkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2002, 01:26 PM   #21
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

&quot;which song is your favorite?&quot;

&quot;well, i guess i kind of like them all...&quot;
Old 03-13-2002, 02:56 PM   #22
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

My vote goes to Evilmav's sig...
Old 03-13-2002, 05:10 PM   #23
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Your is pretty funny Mav. I like David's, &quot;Just sitting back and enjoying.&quot; I'm not sure, but I think stims from RCF's, &quot;RCF is here, just sit back and enjoy.&quot; If it is, then it's dang funny.

Mine is from a Elvis skit off of mad TV. I'm gonna change it now though.
Old 03-16-2002, 02:56 AM   #24
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Now that so many people have switched their sig's, maybe we should ask the question again. I like BBL's new one.
Old 03-17-2002, 05:38 PM   #25
Smiles
Diamond Member

Murphy, your's needs to go.
Old 03-20-2002, 10:36 PM   #26
Smiles
Diamond Member

David, where'd you get the new signature???!

Doc, I can't identify with your's! If I miss a deadline at work we can't be #1!! I love winning. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2002, 10:57 PM   #27
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Yeah, but if you can't win, might as well hurt some of your opponents.
Old 03-20-2002, 11:30 PM   #28
Smiles
Diamond Member

The law of the jungle!

I think I'll take a new one for a little while. Heard the line in a commercial.
Old 03-21-2002, 02:11 AM   #29
Murphy3
Guru

why does my signature need to go?
who made you signature police?
Old 03-21-2002, 02:30 AM   #30
Smiles
Diamond Member

&quot;Luit, duit, doooooo! Look who knows so much!&quot;

And who made you the pied piper?!
Old 03-21-2002, 02:47 AM   #31
Smiles
Diamond Member

wow, that's very nice.
Old 03-21-2002, 02:50 AM   #32
Murphy3
Guru

actually, i was on a date...it was actually a triple date..and me and the guys were cooking dinner for the women.. we all decided that everyone had to sing in front of everyone else... so, that's the song i picked out.
except, i changed it to &quot;did you ever know that i'm your hero, i'm everything you would like to be... etc, etc.
Old 03-21-2002, 02:53 AM   #33
Smiles
Diamond Member

ROFL That's dreadfully funny. Classic Murphy right there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2002, 03:01 AM   #34
Murphy3
Guru

of course it's classic murphy...
i'm a classic, so most of what i do is classic
Old 03-21-2002, 03:07 AM   #35
Smiles
Diamond Member

Do people ever threaten to tackle you??? You beg to be defied!! Or kicked.
Old 03-21-2002, 03:26 AM   #36
Smiles
Diamond Member

Nice signature. You just missed one thing: NOT THIS CANDYCANE!
Old 03-21-2002, 06:44 AM   #37
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

<< David, where'd you get the new signature???! >>

I got the one about marrying the wrong blankety-blank woman from the late comedian, Robin Harris. He was responsible for the cartoon, &quot;Bebe's Kids&quot;, if you remember that and even if you don't. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
He was in the first &quot;Kid and Play&quot; movie as one of them's father, also.

The other from Redd Foxx, of course.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 03:21 AM   #38
Smiles
Diamond Member

<< If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either. >>

Wow, Doc - spoken like a true scientist. Is this what you did your thesis on? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I can't even remember what I was going to do mine on -blocked it out - something related the Environmental Estrogen Hypothesis. I don't suppose you have an opinion on that issue?
Old 03-30-2002, 11:27 AM   #39
Drbio
Banned

something related the Environmental Estrogen Hypothesis. I don't suppose you have an opinion on that issue?

Uh Oh. I am afraid...very afraid. Like that time when this lady in the Mall asked, me, &quot;Hey, you're a man...do I look fat in this?&quot;

*cowering in the corner...dazed and confused*

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2002, 09:46 PM   #40
Smiles
Diamond Member

Doc, you are so funny!! I promise I am not trying to corner you on this issue. Believe it or not, I am honestly curious about your opinion here. You may frown upon me for what I am about to say, but: I don't really care if the hypothesis &quot;holds water&quot; or not. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Yes, I am that disconnected from the matter. I didn't do enough research to formulate my own stance. Come on now, tell me what you think.