Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-08-2005, 01:40 PM   #1
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default Way Too Bitter Cavs Fans

I revisited one of my favorite sites the other day and saw this movie. It made me laugh in an awkward and somewhat uncomfortable sort of way: Movie
Old 08-08-2005, 01:48 PM   #2
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Way Too Bitter Cavs Fans

I didn't follow the situation at all. What exactly are the Cavs fans so bitter about anyway? Did Boozer have a verbal agreement with them before he signed with Utah or what?
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 01:49 PM   #3
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default RE: Way Too Bitter Cavs Fans

Yes. As I recall, they let him out of his contract so that they could max him out- but when they let him out of his contract he signed a max deal with Utah instead.