Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-22-2010, 02:34 PM   #41
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkman View Post
Dirk has a no trade clause. I don't see him waiving that to go to the Clippers.
Well, the Clippers wouldn't do it either; its just a hypothetical discussion.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2010, 03:04 PM   #42
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkman View Post
Dirk has a no trade clause. I don't see him waiving that to go to the Clippers.
hahaha /end thread
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:04 AM   #43
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVI View Post
Griffin is sick! The dude is hyper-athletic, and young!

He's the real deal...a franchise player. Think Shawn Kemp, but smarter and much more mature (with a good attitude and a great work ethic). And, he's only going to get better, barring injury of course.
sent me looking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQeMh...eature=channel

That's saying a lot.

edit: I especially like #3, against kid n play.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 11-23-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:45 AM   #44
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
sent me looking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQeMh...eature=channel

That's saying a lot.

edit: I especially like #3, against kid n play.
i agree with the list, #1 is my all time favorite dunk of his, just due to the fact that he stands there pointing and laughing at the guy he dunked on. didn't even get T'd up for it. hell, in today's game he'd have probably been ejected for that.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:29 AM   #45
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

Yes but only in a three way deal that would send Dirk to a top contender. It would be doing him a favor.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:35 PM   #46
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I iz want more hi-lite reelz
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:39 PM   #47
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Speaking of Griffin, I'm sure many of you have seen this by now, but he had two absurd dunks in one game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2VLEGtRuz4

But to answer the thread....no I would not.
That first dunk reminded me of the one that Jordan beat the Monstars with.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 11-23-2010 at 12:39 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:16 PM   #48
devmavs

devmavs has a spectacular aura aboutdevmavs has a spectacular aura aboutdevmavs has a spectacular aura about

Griffin hopes to become the next Amare. I wouldn't trade a pre-surgery young Amare for the present Dirk who just scored 40.
devmavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:38 PM   #49
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
That first dunk reminded me of the one that Jordan beat the Monstars with.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FINtastic again.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote