Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-29-2013, 10:25 AM   #201
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Wright was having trouble with Hibbert to start the 3rd so RC tried to counter with some size and it exploded in his face. I won't say Kaman lost us the game. He was a part of it but the tide had already turned before he entered the game.
This is correct.

But that first play, where Hibbert already had four fouls and we got Kaman the ball isolated against him and Kaman rose immediately for a turnaround fadeaway.. man I wanted to punch a wall right then.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2013, 11:03 AM   #202
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Frank Vogel is a great young coach. I remember thinking during their first-round playoff series with the Bulls in 2011, "Damn, this guy could be one of the top 5 or so in the league in a few years." Depending on where you would put Spoelstra and Brooks given their wealth of insane talent, Vogel may already be in that conversation.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:36 AM   #203
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Frank Vogel is a great young coach. I remember thinking during their first-round playoff series with the Bulls in 2011, "Damn, this guy could be one of the top 5 or so in the league in a few years." Depending on where you would put Spoelstra and Brooks given their wealth of insane talent, Vogel may already be in that conversation.
Indiana has insane talent as well. Great size and ability to do many things. I can't wait to see them go against Miami in the playoffs. I want to see them grind the Heat down and out. It'll be a little tougher without Granger but they are built really well.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
die pace die!