Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2008, 11:20 AM   #1
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Rant Thread

I hereby declare this the rant thread. Any story that may be uninteresting to others, but you need to get off your chest, is welcome here.

to start things off...

I was stressing about my upcoming midterm last night so I decided to email my professor cause I missed class yesterday, which was prearranged. I ask him if the midterm is still scheduled for today or if it was postponed to Wednesday like he had mentioned might happen. He answered with "yes." which isn't even an answer that makes sense.

so I stress out assuming he meant it was today, study till like 2, wake up at 5 and go over the stuff until class, get to class, and the door to the class had a note taped to it that said "History 132 with Professor Morris is canceled today because he is out of town"

I'm wasting time in the library computer lab and the @#%$# next to me has been breathing hard and fast out of his nose for the past 5 minutes. I'm gonna lose it.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100% saturated fluff, blinded by the fluff, clean fluffy slate, fluff eater, got a bit fluffy in here, mother fluffer, not in on the fluff