Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-25-2009, 03:17 PM   #401
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

whoa

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 05:11 PM   #402
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

That was about when I used to play it........ 2002
Old 03-27-2009, 03:54 PM   #403
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

On Fridays, there are people wandering around the office. They're looking to waste time. They're looking to chit chat.

I know it's late in the afternoon...I know you're bored....but KEEP WALKING. I don't want to talk to you. Stay out of my office.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:31 PM   #404
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

All this technology, money, freedom and convenience, yet I still can't get alcohol delivered to my house for a nominal fee - there's always room for improvement, isn't there, America?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-27-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:49 PM   #405
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Attention iTunes: You are gay.

Why do I have the most awesome device ever conceived of by man, if it's controlled by this stupid ass program?
Old 03-28-2009, 09:26 AM   #406
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
All this technology, money, freedom and convenience, yet I still can't get alcohol delivered to my house for a nominal fee - there's always room for improvement, isn't there, America?
20+ years ago, i used to deliever the occasional 12 pack with my pizza deliveries. against company policy, of course, but what the heck. made a few bucks under the table.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:28 PM   #407
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

WOW

So, basically, I'm in love with this girl and have been for 5-6 years. She's one of those innocent types that hasn't really dated much but has had feelings for me and has looked up to me, because she's 2 years younger. I didn't spend all my time dwelling on it obviously, I've dated other girls but I've always known this girl was the one. Anyway, she's home from college and I haven't seen her in like 3 months. I figure tonight is the night that we go on an official date and see how it feels. Her favorite play is in town and so I get really good tickets and reservations to Morton's Steakhouse. I have the perfect night planned for this... I get all dressed up and go to print off the tickets about 20 minutes ago. Says it's for March 17th.

How in the F*#$ could that happen? I checked the site a million times before I purchased them because this was so important to me.

On top of missing what could be an amazing evening, where things finally come out, I look like a douchebag because I have to tell her I don't actually have tickets which she will equate to either "he's a cheap ass who never had tickets but wanted to impress" or "wow, what an idiot" which is true.

FML
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:53 PM   #408
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
WOW

So, basically, I'm in love with this girl and have been for 5-6 years. She's one of those innocent types that hasn't really dated much but has had feelings for me and has looked up to me, because she's 2 years younger. I didn't spend all my time dwelling on it obviously, I've dated other girls but I've always known this girl was the one. Anyway, she's home from college and I haven't seen her in like 3 months. I figure tonight is the night that we go on an official date and see how it feels. Her favorite play is in town and so I get really good tickets and reservations to Morton's Steakhouse. I have the perfect night planned for this... I get all dressed up and go to print off the tickets about 20 minutes ago. Says it's for March 17th.

How in the F*#$ could that happen? I checked the site a million times before I purchased them because this was so important to me.

On top of missing what could be an amazing evening, where things finally come out, I look like a douchebag because I have to tell her I don't actually have tickets which she will equate to either "he's a cheap ass who never had tickets but wanted to impress" or "wow, what an idiot" which is true.

FML
I agree, your life is f***ed
Old 04-04-2009, 10:00 PM   #409
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WOW

FML
You're overthinking it, dude. If she likes you, it doesn't have anything to do with the ideal evening you planned.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:42 PM   #410
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
You're overthinking it, dude. If she likes you, it doesn't have anything to do with the ideal evening you planned.
Yeah, you're probably right but it is complicated. We're not as close as we used to be and my hope was to rekindle sh*t, except this time actually have a relationship.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:53 PM   #411
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm confused. What happened? You had a date with her tonight, right?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:54 AM   #412
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I don't understand why we have to have the NBA and NHL playoffs so close together....I probably ranted about this last year and year before as well...

The NBA schedule starts a whole freaking month after the NHL does, and their playoffs start 3 days after the NHL playoffs do?

I love the first rounds of each of these sports and they deserve their own attention. I can't watch the first round of both simultaneously, there just literally isn't time for that.

Somebody (basketball) should push their sh$t back a week or two.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:11 AM   #413
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WOW

FML
hey man don't sweat it. most girls aren't impressed with going out and dropping a bunch of money. Just spend sometime with her doing something fun.

also, i know i am like a week or two late....hope everything works out for you man...oh and also...there are plenty of fish in the sea. i have thought chicks were the one like 30 times.....if i only knew what i know now back then...i think i would have made different decisions and had more fun.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:44 AM   #414
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
I agree, your life is f***ed
lol

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:12 PM   #415
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
hey man don't sweat it. most girls aren't impressed with going out and dropping a bunch of money

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:17 PM   #416
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Must not know the right liquor store.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:21 PM   #417
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas View Post
Must not know the right liquor store.
Maybe I'm just living in the wrong city/county/state...

Can you get alcohol delivered where you live? (I've never heard of such a wonderful thing...)

Old 04-15-2009, 04:25 PM   #418
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Can you get alcohol delivered where you live? (I've never heard of such a wonderful thing...)
Only if the owner of the liquor store is you next door neighbor, or your wife works for a liquor store. All I can say is my wife does not work for a liquor store.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:26 PM   #419
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Do you mean like call up someone and have it delivered in 10 minutes? I'm not aware of anyone that does that.

But certainly you can buy alcohol online and have it delivered to your house.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:36 PM   #420
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Just realized I hit my 4,000th post about 36 posts ago. Nobody congratulated me. Sigh. Go Mavs.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."

Last edited by ty; 04-15-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:51 PM   #421
left texas
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
Just realized I hit my 4,000th post about 36 posts ago. Nobody congratulated me. Sigh. Go Mavs.
Congrats!
Old 04-15-2009, 05:07 PM   #422
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

I overslept my 3000th either.

With my 3000th post, i should....

buy a dog...
Old 04-15-2009, 05:09 PM   #423
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Do you mean like call up someone and have it delivered in 10 minutes?
Yes - that would be the greatest thing in the history of ever!

(although I can certainly see how it wouldn't work with the age restriction...)

Old 04-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #424
left texas
Golden Member

Quote:
Yes - that would be the greatest thing in the history of ever!

(although I can certainly see how it wouldn't work with the age restriction...)
With the hard times we are facing now surely someone can turn this into a billion dollar venture, and then they could buy the Mavs.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:47 PM   #425
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

pfft, no one congratulated me for my 1,391 post....

that's a special number in my heart
Old 04-15-2009, 06:46 PM   #426
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Have you tried pissed24.com ?
Old 04-15-2009, 07:06 PM   #427
left texas
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
pfft, no one congratulated me for my 1,391 post....

that's a special number in my heart
Well, contrats to you also!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 09:17 PM   #428
fluid.forty.one

So, as many of you know, I live in Washington (state).. across the river from Portland.

(if this is coming as a shock to you and you now question my legitimate fandom.. so be it.. it's necessary for this story. I was never into basketball or any professional sports until I saw nash/finley/dirk beat Portland in game 7 and I've been in love with the Mavs ever since. It hasn't changed and it never will.)

I work at a Kid's Fun and Fitness center as the director for the after school and summer camp programs. We do lots of stuff here: swim lessons, martial arts, gymnastics, dance, there's a huge play indoor play sturcture with a huge nerf gun arena, etc.. We also do birthday parties.

Today I saw the Birthday manager talking with this older couple, showing them around and stuff. When they left she came up to me and said, "I know you're a huge NBA fan so I'll tell you first.. that was Jermaine O'Neal's parents and they want to book their grandson's (Jermaine's son) birthday party here on June 20th. Apparently his parents still live in Portland and Jermaine is going to fly out for the party. They're renting the place out after hours and she wanted me -- I don't do bday parties but would definitely make an exception -- and the other "guys who like basketball" to do the party.

I'm obviously pretty stoaked about this.. getting to hang out with Jermaine, his kid and his crew for 3 hours.

About an hour later I realized something and my stomach churned. I pretty much ran to the computer and looked up my myspace to see when my gig was in June. JUNE FREAKING 20TH. I'll be like an 8 hour drive away and some dingy @#$&ing bluegrass festival. Contract is already signed and I have to be there.

I'm so pissed.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:32 PM   #429
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

do you want to be with chicks all night (band gig)
or do you want to be with kids all night

an easy decision IMHO

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #430
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
do you want to be with chicks all night (band gig)
or do you want to be with kids all night

an easy decision IMHO
haha nah, you must not have seen my "my music" thread. It's bluegrass music.. at a bluegrass festival.. in the middle of eastern washington. Nothing to look forward to there besides the pay check.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:00 PM   #431
ty
Diamond Member

D*mmit I hate Spurs fans.

Old 04-22-2009, 07:01 PM   #432
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was never into basketball or any professional sports until I saw nash/finley/dirk beat Portland in game 7 and I've been in love with the Mavs ever since. It hasn't changed and it never will.)
*gasp* BANDWAGONNER!!!

:P
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:39 PM   #433
ty
Diamond Member

Just interviewed some girl at work.

Note to interviewees: If only you knew the correct definition of "infamous" before you used it to describe yourself......unless you want to be known as infamous? =/

Last edited by ty; 04-27-2009 at 03:39 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:48 PM   #434
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
Just interviewed some girl at work.

Note to interviewees: If only you knew the correct definition of "infamous" before you used it to describe yourself......unless you want to be known as infamous? =/
LOL... wtf. You are a manager now? So young.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:28 PM   #435
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate Fridays where work has you pulled in five different directions. I hate them even more when one of those directions has weekend work looming over you. I hate all of it even more when you have a trip planned for said weekend.

*sigh*

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:28 AM   #436
Underdog

So my office has gone insane trying to sanitize our workplace due to client perception of swine flu - I can still taste the Lysol in the air (it tastes like cancer - do people die from that?)

Old 05-04-2009, 01:04 PM   #437
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So my office has gone insane trying to sanitize our workplace due to client perception of swine flu - I can still taste the Lysol in the air (it tastes like cancer - do people die from that?)
You need to work on a fake cough and start sucking on a thermometer all day long.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:37 PM   #438
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

never mind

Last edited by 92bDad; 05-04-2009 at 02:25 PM.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:51 PM   #439
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

what the freck does that ^^^^ have to do with liberal/nonliberal?

(in fact.... i would put some money down that it is a result of nochildleftbehind legislation... which has tended to be extremely rules-based)
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #440
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's the problem with Liberalism...they have a mentality that one size fits all, and guess what, it doesn't... Each individual is different and thus sometimes you should have exceptions to the rule.
Boy, your sense of personal responsibility really shines through. Really, there is so much idiocy in your post, I don't even know where to begin.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-04-2009 at 01:56 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100% saturated fluff, blinded by the fluff, clean fluffy slate, fluff eater, got a bit fluffy in here, mother fluffer, not in on the fluff